Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New to the truth.
KIMBA
Sexy Time

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 280
Thanks received:
523 thanks in 287 posts

RE: New to the truth.
02-14-2013 8:39 PM

My PMs are all shipping questions, pms to vendors or from others to me about buying my products. And of course Curi.

If I test something, get the same result as another person, post it, then a member mentions another user did the same mix and I read their posts about it I am a fraud?

I know the other user, as they have posted about me and accused me of being a shill.

I never posed as an authority. I never fed anyone bs. But I did dive head first and posted my findings before I became friends with everyone. If I hurt feelings or broke protocol I am sorry. If you don't see this as driving me off I don't know what will conis. You want me to confess to something I did not do. Will my receipts for products over the years help? My paypal log? A photo of my mone stash?

All I am getting is that you have evidence I am a fraud/liar/etc but its cool you just need to let me know you caught me.

This is a fantastic forum full of smart peoiple. I thought I. Had something to offer but I evidently do not. Thank you for the time.

Pheromone XS Testing Thread

My hellish Diet Thread
02-14-2013 8:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
alex052478
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
35 thanks in 23 posts

02-14-2013 8:45 PM

I'm seeing no post so it's a hidden post?

Well my name is Alex I'm rolling Dirty and get ready for my journal coming soon.
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2702 thanks in 1237 posts

(02-14-2013 8:28 PM)alex052478 Wrote:  Woaaah calm down man. I was just admitting I was wrong ok. Nope you're missing anything. After an admin lays the facts my defense for Kimba makes very little to no sense.

No worries, not upset or angry, I was just wanting to make sure you didn't misread me or whom I was referring to.

That's why I originally posted only to say that it was entertaining. Smile

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were is the impressions we left on those we leave behind.

Live life as you want to be remembered when you're gone!

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks received:

02-14-2013 8:48 PM

I've heard members talk about posts being hidden until somebody posts behind them and then becoming visibale, but have never been abloe to duplicate it and have actually posted screen captures of the supposedly hidden posts and been able to quote them in replies. I am 99.9% sure that what members are calling hidden posts are actally issues with their browsers or ISP's caching information and not polling the dfatabase for fresh information.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were is the impressions we left on those we leave behind.

02-14-2013 8:48 PM
KIMBA
Sexy Time

Rep Post

Thanks received:
523 thanks in 287 posts

02-15-2013 1:32 AM

Thank you Mark for bringing this all to my attention. I hope I am still welcome to lurk. I know no one will trust my word. Me being invisible, news to me. Me reading journals (Something you cant do until you sign up or google search archives) then switching browsers would be why I appear invisible.

My word is just that. No reason to believe me. But I swear to you, on my mothers grave, that I tested everything I posted about. Scout

I did read other people's opinions on blends. I cant always articulate what I get, and why. I did steal others ideas, which we all do, to improve my efficacy at using pheromones. I never said they were my ideas, but I did say the results I got were me.

I did use pheromones before AD. I understand how my first post on AD makes me out to be a liar. I see how that sounds contradicting. Heck, it is. For all intensive purposes you can say I was lying. I can't prove to you any of this. My word is not good enough.

If I am wanted in the Pherotruth community that is excellent. Believe it or not my intention is not to brag or be an authority, but to report and share my failures and successes. Being called a fraud, a liar and a shill in not so audacious terms is disheartening. I do know this, I will never be trusted here. It does not matter if I say I am being honest, or if I am, or if I post more new thoughts. Original thoughts. Someone else may have had the same experience, but to me its is a new thought. A new discovery.

I denounced the statement I was a veteran pheromone user. I never claimed to be. I am just a dude trying to test all I can to see what works for me.

I know a few people do not like me. I know my reporting on Steve's products brought me attention that had ultimately done me in. My own new testing which no one reported on, and I was quickly questioned. That was the start of this. If I had to do it over again I would have helped less, lurked more and did not share my finding, nor be as proactive in reporting. It is a habit of mine to report everything I test that works, and some that does not.

If I ever, or another user for that matter, seems suspicious, I personally would have liked a PM from an Admin or Moderator to discuss the topic rather than send people to follow me and users going on a witch hunt and posting about me. But that part is my own fault, as if I were in your shoes I would consider myself a liar, cheat and fraud as well.

Many thanks to Thundr, As3, TO, Terry, Pago, LL21 and Buzzy for great posts and help on the forum.

A note on Odyssey by Steve, it is not a Spaceland replicant. Decent self effects, I had to apply other socials for it to heat up. It did warm up with Bliss to make me completely carefree and to be very outgoing. Interesting combination.

A note of FB Glace, some older women are very sensitive to this. 40 and up with unscented FB Glace and the smell sets their eye watering and on a sneezing fit as well as dry mouth and coughing. I had to wash it off at work. This occurred twice with good exposure. Be leary about work with this one, with younger gals I had no issues but got self conscious until I could wash it off, spiraling down.

Thought I would report my new findings from today in case I am not welcome back by the members.
02-15-2013 1:32 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas, F/2.8, Sptsmed, thundr, Floydianone
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks received:

02-15-2013 2:45 AM

You know what buddy? I think you just earned yourself more good will here than 1000 reviews would have earned you! We don't want to chase anybody away, we just want real people that want to learn and contribnute to the pool of knowledge here.

Pherotalk is a completely different beast than here. Most of the veterans here would probably tell you that's where they cut their teeth, and this is where then came when they were ready to move past the baby food and coddling. Our members want to be on the front lines clearing the path with guns blazing, not following in others footsteps or watching the new recruits getting their brains blown out.

Believe it or not, the hazing you got was not to chase you away, but to make sure that those that didn't know any better wouldn't be lead down the wrong path. See we actually care and nothing you'll see on this forum is about convincing anybody to buy anything or who the top dog is. It's about experimentation, discovery and building new roads down the wild and barely chartered path we call pheromones and what part they play in our lives.

Nobody was trying to chase you away, more like making sure you were worthy and trying to find which saddle was best fitting for your horse. Your call, grab the reigns and hang on tight cause these horses buck like hell, or go back to training camp till you're ready. We'll still be here with a saddle ready for ya. Smile

02-15-2013 2:45 AM
Thanks given by shadowknight, KIMBA, wiserd, thundr, Floydianone
KIMBA
Sexy Time

Rep Post

Thanks received:
523 thanks in 287 posts

02-15-2013 2:51 AM

Thank you Mark.

I hope those who were wronged and feel wronged by me will accept me. If not, accept that I do test some crazy stuff. I want to help. I love to help.

No more 'DHV' quality posts. Just findings on products.
02-15-2013 2:51 AM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks received:

02-15-2013 3:17 AM

You're welcome and the world is right again.

I think or at least hope that most members here would tell you that I'm really not a bad guy and actually get along pretty well with everyone, at least until or unless I think someone is doing harm or a disservice to the forum, then I'm like a psychotic mom on meth chasing down the guy who called her newborn baby ugly, weilding a 357 magnum with hollow points. Smile

OK, so how many of you got an image of that in your heads and fell out of your chairs laughing. Yeah, I'm coming for you next! Big Grin

02-15-2013 3:17 AM
Thanks given by Curiosity, deker0
KIMBA
Sexy Time

Rep Post

Thanks received:
523 thanks in 287 posts

02-15-2013 3:22 AM

Feeling attacked was me getting defensive. I should have taken a step back, not replied at work, and took it for what it is. No one wants to hear my take on something someone else ran.

I just know guys like Thundr and Curi were offended by my actions and I do not want to stir the pot.....any more than I have.

And I get the fatherly vibe. You are protecting your flock. Thanks

Pheromone XS Testing Thread

My hellish Diet Thread
02-15-2013 3:22 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks received:

02-15-2013 3:34 AM

In time you'll come to see Curi and thundr as great guys, and they are! It's not so much that they were offended by or attacking you, they were protecting the best interests of their forum, cause it is and that's how they see it, as do I. You see I only built a frame, a bunch of awesome people then picked up hammers, nails and drywall and turned it into a home.

Stick around and soon enough you'll see. It's not really me watching over the flock or weilding the hammer, but everyone here that cares. And that's what sets us apart and makes this place so incredible!

02-15-2013 3:34 AM
Thanks given by Curiosity, KIMBA, deker0, thundr

Share This Thread