Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New to the truth.
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1657
Thanks received:
910 thanks in 491 posts

RE: New to the truth.
02-03-2013 9:34 PM

Welcome to the game KIMBA! Happy experimenting Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
02-03-2013 9:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 255
Thanks received:
349 thanks in 164 posts

02-14-2013 7:14 AM

(01-31-2013 5:27 PM)KIMBA Wrote:  Hello ladies and gentz.

My name is Kimba. I am 21, a US Government employee and a semi retired boxer/MMA fighter. I have a history degree and coach guys in PUA on a seldom occasion.

My mone experience dates back about two years now. I have tried Androntics, Alpha Dream, Steve"s XS and a few classics like New Pheromone Additive.

My goal for joining the forum is to expand the information on lesser known products. If I am curious and can't find a viable guide to a product odds are I will test it out.

Two years? Very interesting, considering you did not know about pheromones until about 8 months ago. Interesting. And lesser known products of course.

Source:

Quote: KIMBA

"Hello mates. My name is Eric and I am from Detroit, Michigan. I am a young man in my mid twenties. Be gentle!

When I was a senior in high school and a lardy 280-some pounds. I found the lovely sport of boxing and started down the path of an ammy boxer. Being a fat guy and cutting weight to be a heavyweight I was less than a great boxer, but I slowly learned great technique and found my way to the world famous Kronk gym. After learning what a true heavyweight was in Klitchko I realized I needed to lose some darn weight!

To lose weight I jumped feet first into the science of fat-loss. The work of Gary Taubes and Lyle McDonald became my personal bibles. After losing some weight I was introduced to Shoot Wrestling, the Japanese counter-part to MMA (Years ago that is) and began to learn Judo, Sambo, and BJJ. I made the switch from boxing to MMA within six months and went on a whirlwind of studying anything applicable. Trips to Chicago for Carlson Gracie Jr. BJJ became a weekly habit.

My life style ended when I maxed out my credit cards and needed money! I became a self-help junkie. I find improving to be an amazing mantra for life. I got a good job and began coaching MMA with a buddy of mine who runs a strength and conditioning program.

My problem arises from the sheer fact I am the nicest guy you will meet, its sickening. When I do compete in a tournament or fight, I dont eat or sleep well, get on edge and become alpha. Its great, I do what I want and have load of fun with the ladies. When I am not, I am an overtly nice guy. I still carry around a bit of weight and have zero self confidence outside of the gym.

I have a plethora of pick-up material and have run game and am no slouch, but am not who I want to be, not my ideal self. I want to be more assertive, open and confident.

This is where the mones come into play. I have done a bit of research and want to give them a try. If they help, even a mental edge to get me changing, I will be overjoyed. I know its not the answer, or solution, but every push in the correct direction helps.

I do have a question or two:

1. Is A314 too much of a 'father-figure' vibe or is it ok for younger women interactions? I was thinking the travel spray of the weaker version would be ideal.

2. Ammo seems to be a solid stand alone with a few great effects, are the effects good stand-alone or do they need to be optimized with something extra?

3. How is Instant Jerk? I keep reading mixed opinions!

Lastly, any suggestions?

Thanks a bunch everyone!"

-KIMBA

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose,
Possess, Wolf

Alpha Dream: Aquagen

True Pheromones: TL, TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
02-14-2013 7:14 AM
Thanks given by MBPxD40, bored4life
KIMBA
Sexy Time

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 279
Thanks received:
518 thanks in 285 posts

02-14-2013 5:45 PM

Why do you keep attacking me?

Yes I have been using mones for about two years. I used them before my join date to AD. I infact had attempted to blend my own mx's early on with single molcules I already had. I also openly discussed this on AD. Although some discussion was not warrented/allowed.

Do you want me to stop posting? I can still read what is posted and learn the same way. Never post about a product by Steve again? Give you a hug? I can't please everyone p. Helping people with shipping issues via PM and sharing the things I try out with success is not acceptable them so be it. I had a nice run trying to be apart of the community. This is not worth the hassle of defending my username in order to do work to help others.

I can be contacted via PM with issues with shipping and will answer questions on products I am using as I find time.

Pheromone XS Testing Thread

My hellish Diet Thread
02-14-2013 5:45 PM

alex052478
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
35 thanks in 23 posts

02-14-2013 6:14 PM

(02-14-2013 7:14 AM)Curiosity Wrote:  Two years? Very interesting, considering you did not know about pheromones until about 8 months ago. Interesting. And lesser known products of course.

Source:

Well first off what's with the uncalled for attacking? First off Androtics Direct isn't everyone's start off. Anyone can find info on it. Added to that most AndroD products do NOT list what they use in it so how on earth would we know the effects without prior usage? Your argument of not knowing of products is basically yelling at someone for not knowing an obscure market. What do you know about Nano-graphene Oxide without google? I'm pretty sure absolutely Nothing, since researchers have just recently made it but not researched, but yet I know much of it's use why because I've done testing. This is simply scientific method at it's quintessence. Hopefully now you can understand what not using a mass marketed product is and how you can obtain similar items.

Well my name is Alex I'm rolling Dirty and get ready for my journal coming soon.
02-14-2013 6:14 PM
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 255
Thanks received:
349 thanks in 164 posts

02-14-2013 6:26 PM

How does this quote by KIMBA represent prior use and knowledge of anything?

"This is where the mones come into play. I have done a bit of research and want to give them a try. If they help, even a mental edge to get me changing, I will be overjoyed. I know its not the answer, or solution, but every push in the correct direction helps. "

Anyone can go through, read through journals, take notes and post as if they are the smartest and/or luckiest guy in the world. All I did was post what he posted, I made no arguement one way or the other. Especially not about any products or molecules.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose,
Possess, Wolf

Alpha Dream: Aquagen

True Pheromones: TL, TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2013 6:30 PM by Curiosity.)
02-14-2013 6:26 PM
alex052478
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
35 thanks in 23 posts

02-14-2013 6:55 PM

(02-14-2013 6:26 PM)Curiosity Wrote:  How does this quote by KIMBA represent prior use and knowledge of anything?

"This is where the mones come into play. I have done a bit of research and want to give them a try. If they help, even a mental edge to get me changing, I will be overjoyed. I know its not the answer, or solution, but every push in the correct direction helps. "

Anyone can go through, read through journals, take notes and post as if they are the smartest and/or luckiest guy in the world. All I did was post what he posted, I made no arguement one way or the other. Especially not about any products or molecules.

Well knowledge is already in your quote "Research" is a broad term meaning he could of been informed on molecules and their effects in conjunction with AndroD's site reviews/journals and posters explaining theory of molecule content within each product and their correlating effects.

Argument:Also you said "Lesser known products" meaning if he was new to AndroD he's also new to mones and obviously had no knowledge of mones above the stepping stone for most :AndroD. Meanwhile I'm an example of an outlier myself, I started somehow on amazon LOLZ. So there is where I got that from.

Well my name is Alex I'm rolling Dirty and get ready for my journal coming soon.
02-14-2013 6:55 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2700 thanks in 1236 posts

02-14-2013 6:56 PM

Aww shucks, I found it all so.......entertaining. Boredom

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were is the impressions we left on those we leave behind.

Live life as you want to be remembered when you're gone!
02-14-2013 6:56 PM

alex052478
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
35 thanks in 23 posts

02-14-2013 6:58 PM

Either way you mean it Mark. LOLZ sideLol

02-14-2013 6:58 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2700 thanks in 1236 posts

02-14-2013 7:20 PM

Curi is right. 8 months ago he introduced himself on pherotalk and made the statement bolded in the post you quoted. That infers tht he just learned about pheromones 8 months ago, and directly contradicts his statement about having used them for over 2 years in his intro here. And if he had just learned about pheromones and wanted to try them and see if they gave him any kind of an edge, then that is a direct contradiction to the statement he made about experimenting with single molecules that he'd already had.

Plus, I had the luxury of being able to see when he was on the forum in stealth mode and exactly which posts he was reading, just before making himself visible again each time and posting a new review. Funny, but those posts he was reading while hidden were always about the products he was writing reviews on minutes later.

Like I said, it was.....entertaining.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were is the impressions we left on those we leave behind.

Live life as you want to be remembered when you're gone!
02-14-2013 7:20 PM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, Curiosity, wiserd, halo0073, seeusmile
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1791
Thanks received:
743 thanks in 360 posts

02-14-2013 7:37 PM

(02-14-2013 7:20 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Plus, I had the luxury of being able to see when he was on the forum in stealth mode and exactly which posts he was reading, just before making himself visible again each time and posting a new review. Funny, but those posts he was reading while hidden were always about the products he was writing reviews on minutes later.

Like I said, it was.....entertaining.

Now that is interesting.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
02-14-2013 7:37 PM

Share This Thread