Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New to the truth.
KIMBA
Sexy Time

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 280
Thanks received:
523 thanks in 287 posts

RE: New to the truth.
02-14-2013 7:40 PM

I have never been invisable on here Mark. Yes I read threads before I post my own when not doing blind testing. Its no secret. My motives are to not replicate information on a topic. I have done so several times and often not made a thread but added to another persons as they were already going down the same path.

Thank you for trying to boot me out of the forum. Making accusations I was a liar and questioning my character.

To those who read my few posts they were 100 percent authentic. I did test all my suggestions myself. If I am being driven out of here because skepticism on my time using mones and my use of Steves products so be it. You can claim I am not being driven out but being harassed for being a shill on multiple occasions and now this is rediculous.

I thought I could honestly discuss mones here which I very seldom can in life. My results were not outlandish. I go out seven nights a week and got lai

d twice in the last month. I post my honest interactions with people. I have read far more outlandish things on here and it is believed, yet I am not.

I have nothing to gain from lying on here or reposting others ideas. Have I been influenced by others? Yes. I have lurked before joining. I will continue to do so. Thanks to everyone who does research and post their findings.

Pheromone XS Testing Thread

My hellish Diet Thread
02-14-2013 7:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 205
Thanks received:
364 thanks in 182 posts

02-14-2013 7:53 PM

Hidden post
02-14-2013 7:53 PM
Sptsmed
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 92
Thanks received:
730 thanks in 280 posts

02-14-2013 7:59 PM

I think I saw something like this on honey boo meets the real housewives of Bugtussle
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2013 8:01 PM by Sptsmed.)
02-14-2013 7:59 PM
Thanks given by KIMBA
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2702 thanks in 1237 posts

02-14-2013 8:09 PM

I have seen you browsing the forum in stealth mode on a daily basis, then uncloaking yourself and posting reviews. It was actually brought to my attention by another member here, and that's whyven even bothered to take notice.

I've seen what you were reading while hidden and then the reviews you'd come out of hiding to post, and even even PM'd the member what you would be reporting on BEFORE you posted the review.

You contradict yourself repeatedly, yet suggest I'm not being truthful? Too funny! I don't thnk you'll find much sympathy here, at least not from any of us that have been around for awhile and actually took the time to test and write the reports that you've been reading and regurgitating as your own.

Nobody is driving you out, we're just making it clear that we don't see you as the expert you're trying to portray yourself as, and while we may not be the sharpest sticks in the shed, we sure as hell aren't the most blunt either.

You may have been able to sell your shit over at pherotalk, but we're not them and we see through it.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were is the impressions we left on those we leave behind.

Live life as you want to be remembered when you're gone!
02-14-2013 8:09 PM
Thanks given by Curiosity
alex052478
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
35 thanks in 23 posts

02-14-2013 8:17 PM

(02-14-2013 8:09 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  I have seen you browsing the forum in stealth mode on a daily basis, then uncloaking yourself and posting reviews. It was actually brought to my attention by another member here, and that's whyven even bothered to take notice.

I've seen what you were reading while hidden and then the reviews you'd come out of hiding to post, and even even PM'd the member what you would be reporting on BEFORE you posted the review.

You contradict yourself repeatedly, yet suggest I'm not being truthful? Too funny! I don't thnk you'll find much sympathy here, at least not from any of us that have been around for awhile and actually took the time to test and write the reports that you've been reading and regurgitating as your own.

Nobody is driving you out, we're just making it clear that we don't see you as the expert you're trying to portray yourself as, and while we may not be the sharpest sticks in the shed, we sure as hell aren't the most blunt either.

You may have been able to sell your shit over at pherotalk, but we're not them and we see through it.
Well I officially disown my prior posts I was just hoping for the better of the person but I'm no Johnnie Cochran with all the proof against me I'm finding blanks.

Well my name is Alex I'm rolling Dirty and get ready for my journal coming soon.
02-14-2013 8:17 PM
Thanks given by wiserd, mark-in-dallas

KIMBA
Sexy Time

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 280
Thanks received:
523 thanks in 287 posts

02-14-2013 8:24 PM

I have never been on stealth. I am mostly on my phone, am now. I have googled subjects from the forum and then posted. I honestly have not even signed off.

When have I ever pmed someone about my results before I post them? I find this comical because at most I asked Steve if it would be none overload to run SOB and Evolve.

I do read, learn, then use that information to post. But I run everything before I post.

I think you are all intelligent. I claim not to be an authority in any context bar shipping.

Pheromone XS Testing Thread

My hellish Diet Thread
02-14-2013 8:24 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks received:

02-14-2013 8:25 PM

(02-14-2013 8:17 PM)alex052478 Wrote:  Well I officially disown my prior posts I was just hoping for the better of the person but I'm no Johnnie Cochran with all the proof against me I'm finding blanks.

Am I missing something? Where have I addressed you here? What proof are you talking about?

Kimba got caught and called out its as simple as that, and Curi was not the only one to see and realize what he was doing. I'm sure at least one of the others will be along to put in their 2 cents too at some point.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were is the impressions we left on those we leave behind.

02-14-2013 8:25 PM
alex052478
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
35 thanks in 23 posts

02-14-2013 8:28 PM

(02-14-2013 8:25 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Am I missing something? Where have I addressed you here? What proof are you talking about?

Kimba got caught and called out its as simple as that, and Curi was not the only one to see and realize what he was doing. I'm sure at least one of the others will be along to put in their 2 cents too at some point.

Woaaah calm down man. I was just admitting I was wrong ok. Nope you're missing anything. After an admin lays the facts my defense for Kimba makes very little to no sense.

Well my name is Alex I'm rolling Dirty and get ready for my journal coming soon.
02-14-2013 8:28 PM
Thanks given by wiserd, mark-in-dallas
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks received:

02-14-2013 8:29 PM

(02-14-2013 8:24 PM)KIMBA Wrote:  When have I ever pmed someone about my results before I post them? I find this comical because at most I asked Steve if it would be none overload to run SOB and Evolve.

I did not say that you PM'd them, I said I PM'd them telling them what you'd be posting next, and wholla shortly thereafter you did.

And yes, you were in stealth mode, otherwise you would not have had an asterisk next to your username and other members could have seen what threads you were in.

02-14-2013 8:29 PM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks received:

02-14-2013 8:35 PM

Look, in all honesty we are not trying to chase you away. We're trying to tell you that we're not buying some of what you've been saying, some of which you're actuallyu directly contracting what you've already said, and we're trying to let you know that we know aand aren't buying it.

If you want to stick around, learn the ropes like the rest of us and put in the time and effort to truly qualify what you're writing about, hey we want you here and you're welcome to be a part of our community. But, if you want to come in and act like this is pherotalk part 2, then you might be better suited with the crowd over there.

02-14-2013 8:35 PM

Share This Thread