Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New to forum, 19 years old
SolidLoki74
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

New to forum, 19 years old
03-24-2012 1:37 AM

Hey guys,

My name is Anthony, I'm new to the forums here. I've been doing some looking around and I've discovered the world of pheromones which has caught my attention to say the least.

A little about myself,
I'm 19 years old, currently a college student, not the most socially outgoing person but I am trying to change that, never had a serious relationship(or any for that matter) but am hoping that the pheromones will help with that, I have absolutely no game, I like to workout consistently and I recently joined my schools rugby club to help with my social ineptness plus its awesome, my current mones are 2 bottles of glace and scented and unscented aqua vitae

Body Stats:
African American
19 years old
Muscular build with areas that need major improvement
6'2"
255-260 lbs

From what I can tell there is something called an alpha male, which I know for a fact that I am not because I'm not talkative and I'm somewhat shy but am trying to change, I started reading a book called "How to become an alpha male" by John Alexander which looks to be an interesting read.

Also how can I apply my mones correctly in the different environments I'm in such as: classroom, gym, clubs/raves

I look forward to working with all you guys

Thanks for your time and the read
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2012 1:59 AM by SolidLoki74.)
03-24-2012 1:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 234
Thanks received:
312 thanks in 149 posts

RE: New to forum, 19 years old
03-24-2012 2:11 AM

You sound like quite an interesting character, as big as you are but really shy. The big teddy bear concept can be attractive to women however.

Glace, a very good choice. That's a nice social that causes those around you to be more talkative.

I'd go very easy on the AV to start out, it's great stuff, but since you are a larger person it could be too much more easily potentially. Try one drop on the pulse points on your neck, see if that does anything. Go up from there as you feel needed if nessecary. For example, I am a smaller guy and only need two drops.

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose,
Possess, Wolf

Alpha Dream: Aquagen

True Pheromones: TL, TA, TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2012 2:51 AM by Curiosity.)
03-24-2012 2:11 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1221
Thanks received:
2299 thanks in 1144 posts

03-24-2012 7:37 AM

Welcome to the forum!
03-24-2012 7:37 AM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1767
Thanks received:
1017 thanks in 423 posts

03-24-2012 7:46 AM

Welcome to the forum. You definitely will receive much quality, friendly helpful advice and guidance here.

Curiosity has already provided you with a great starting point. Because of your age as well as your physical stature, you will come off as Alpha.

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
03-24-2012 7:46 AM
shadowknight
B.M.F.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3042
Thanks received:
278 thanks in 173 posts

03-24-2012 8:56 AM

Hi SolidLoki74 and welcome
i recommend focusing on your confidence there is material in the forum that can help with that little things like changing posture, and clothe style helps also
Pheromones are going to help you and increase your chances of getting the girl, making new friends, etc
But you need to do your part and walk up to them, make conversations, make sure they know your attracted to them etc

the forum has more great info
if you want you can also start a journal you don't have to write only about pheromones you can also write about things you might need help with everybody is very helpful and you'll receive great advice

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Alpha Dream: Corpo,Glace,
Liquid Alchemy Labs: posses alpha, nude samples: A.V. & wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
Paradise7: pursuit
Erox
Androtics Direct: some togos
Singles: androstadienone & pregnenolone
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2012 8:58 AM by shadowknight.)
03-24-2012 8:56 AM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 913
Thanks received:
2409 thanks in 1140 posts

03-24-2012 9:40 AM

Hey there SolidLoki74, welcome to PheroTruth!

A big shy guy, yeah as Curiousity said girls can find that attractive, but I'd still work on being more outgoing, confident and assertive, and to that I'm going to challange you to a little exersize:

I challange you to make it a point of saying hello to at least 5 girls you don't know on campus each day, and carrying on conversations for at least a minute or 2 with at least 1 of them every day.

It may seem awkward at first, but I believe that you'll quickly find that girls aren't as scary and intimidating as you might have thought. Smile

The once you're comfortable with that, start asking for their phone numbers or to go grab a drink with you.

A little sefl-assuredness will go a lot further than any amount of pheromones, but if you have it then the pheromones can push things along.

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
03-24-2012 9:40 AM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, eyeofra
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1767
Thanks received:
1017 thanks in 423 posts

03-24-2012 9:50 AM

Very good suggestions, Mark. For me, pheromones give a little extra confidence, (even if they are not working for me). When i am wearing product, i do notice a little increase in my swagger, as well I wish to test there effectiveness therefore I approach more ladies, (for test purposes of course Sarcastic).

By following Mark's advice, you will at a gentle pace give yourself more confidence, and will begin to evolve.

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
03-24-2012 9:50 AM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1469
Thanks received:
561 thanks in 267 posts

03-24-2012 10:45 AM

Welcome to the forum!
03-24-2012 10:45 AM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1136
Thanks received:
1037 thanks in 399 posts

03-24-2012 11:56 AM

Welcome to the forum Anthony!

You're going to have fun with Glace and Aqua Vitae Good

Have a good one! You've found the golden brick road!
Ra

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
03-24-2012 11:56 AM

SolidLoki74
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

03-25-2012 6:22 PM

(03-24-2012 9:40 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Hey there SolidLoki74, welcome to PheroTruth!

A big shy guy, yeah as Curiousity said girls can find that attractive, but I'd still work on being more outgoing, confident and assertive, and to that I'm going to challange you to a little exersize:

I challange you to make it a point of saying hello to at least 5 girls you don't know on campus each day, and carrying on conversations for at least a minute or 2 with at least 1 of them every day.

It may seem awkward at first, but I believe that you'll quickly find that girls aren't as scary and intimidating as you might have thought. Smile

The once you're comfortable with that, start asking for their phone numbers or to go grab a drink with you.

A little sefl-assuredness will go a lot further than any amount of pheromones, but if you have it then the pheromones can push things along.

Talk to at least 5 girls a day for a minute or so... Doesn't seem too hard
For starters I think I'll put about an 1-2 inches on the sides of the neck and for AV and 2 sprays somewhere along the neck and 1 on the wrist for Glace
Is there any kind of effect on the mones in cold weather, does it dissipate faster, is it less effective overall because I have class in mornings at 730 and 8 throughout the week so would it be advisable to put them on in the first place?
03-25-2012 6:22 PM

Share This Thread