Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New to forum, 19 years old
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1787
Thanks received:
1018 thanks in 424 posts

RE: New to forum, 19 years old
03-25-2012 6:32 PM

(03-25-2012 6:22 PM)SolidLoki74 Wrote:  Talk to at least 5 girls a day for a minute or so... Doesn't seem too hard
For starters I think I'll put about an 1-2 inches on the sides of the neck and for AV and 2 sprays somewhere along the neck and 1 on the wrist for Glace
Is there any kind of effect on the mones in cold weather, does it dissipate faster, is it less effective overall because I have class in mornings at 730 and 8 throughout the week so would it be advisable to put them on in the first place?

For me I definitely find that a product such as Glace (original) does require some heat to 'activate' it. I have found that spraying or applying both products AV and Glace then applying cologne over some-what helps to kick the products into gear. That being said, if it does take some time, the products will not be wasted, unless your window of 'opportunity' was missed, of course. With you in University, the products should be readily available to you for a good time.

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
03-25-2012 6:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SolidLoki74
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

03-25-2012 6:36 PM

(03-25-2012 6:32 PM)CanadianGuy45 Wrote:  For me I definitely find that a product such as Glace (original) does require some heat to 'activate' it. I have found that spraying or applying both products AV and Glace then applying cologne over some-what helps to kick the products into gear. That being said, if it does take some time, the products will not be wasted, unless your window of 'opportunity' was missed, of course. With you in University, the products should be readily available to you for a good time.

So if I found a way to increase my core body temperature would that help activate faster? Like apply it before I go to gym run a few laps to get a light sweat going? Another question, whats an IOI?
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2012 6:43 PM by SolidLoki74.)
03-25-2012 6:36 PM
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1787
Thanks received:
1018 thanks in 424 posts

03-25-2012 6:54 PM

(03-25-2012 6:36 PM)SolidLoki74 Wrote:  So if I found a way to increase my core body temperature would that help activate faster? Like apply it before I go to gym run a few laps to get a light sweat going? Another question, whats an IOI?

Absolutely increasing your core temperature will help to 'get the products moving'. Do not worry too much, the products do work. Also, IOI's mean indicators of interest. Just be aware, do not sweat it, you will notice. These products do work. Once you find your 'sweet spot', your perfect application amount/combo, you will be very happy.

Have fun

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
03-25-2012 6:54 PM
Thanks given by SolidLoki74

SolidLoki74
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

03-25-2012 7:00 PM

(03-25-2012 6:54 PM)CanadianGuy45 Wrote:  Absolutely increasing your core temperature will help to 'get the products moving'. Do not worry too much, the products do work. Also, IOI's mean indicators of interest. Just be aware, do not sweat it, you will notice. These products do work. Once you find your 'sweet spot', your perfect application amount/combo, you will be very happy.

Have fun

Alright so be observant, make necessary tweaks and watch it all come to fruition... Easy enough thanksOk
03-25-2012 7:00 PM
Arrow
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 65
Thanks received:
168 thanks in 102 posts

03-25-2012 7:46 PM

Glace and AV = good combo = girls giving you looks like Eek
03-25-2012 7:46 PM
SolidLoki74
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

03-26-2012 12:44 AM

Just read some of as33156's journal and it is truly inspiring what he was able to accomplish and how it helped him out so much
03-26-2012 12:44 AM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 909
Thanks received:
891 thanks in 439 posts

03-26-2012 12:57 AM

Hey Anthony,

The problem with -mones at the gym is that there are so many sweaty people there already, it's a bit like a drop in an ocean. You can give it a shot and see what you find. Maybe if you're used to chatting in the gym it would work better for you than it did for me.

[Image: Example.jpg]
03-26-2012 12:57 AM

SolidLoki74
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

03-26-2012 1:06 AM

(03-26-2012 12:57 AM)wiserd Wrote:  Hey Anthony,

The problem with -mones at the gym is that there are so many sweaty people there already, it's a bit like a drop in an ocean. You can give it a shot and see what you find. Maybe if you're used to chatting in the gym it would work better for you than it did for me.

Noted, if I'm thinking about this correctly then the mones I've applied could have potential to be overpowered by whats already in the gym.

Another question can you sweat off mones if sweating profusely?
03-26-2012 1:06 AM
wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 909
Thanks received:
891 thanks in 439 posts

03-26-2012 1:25 AM

(03-26-2012 1:06 AM)SolidLoki74 Wrote:  Noted, if I'm thinking about this correctly then the mones I've applied could have potential to be overpowered by whats already in the gym.

Another question can you sweat off mones if sweating profusely?

Yes. More body heat means you'll burn off mones faster. Many mone users will increase their body heat in order to increase mone diffusion. (personally, I just put the stuff on my clothes and deal with limited diffusion. The stuff is capable of moving through your skin in small quantities and I'd rather not deal with that.)

Different mones have different rates of diffusion, also. I don't know of any good chart for this, so it's all sortof touchy feely.

Androstenone is known for staying around forever (and also for having a pretty strong effect in small doses.) Androstenols tend to burn off quick. I don't know why, since they're fairly similar molecules in terms of structure and weight.

The point being; the mix you start with won't be the mix you end up with. Good luck with that! ;-)

[Image: Example.jpg]
03-26-2012 1:25 AM
Thanks given by SolidLoki74
SolidLoki74
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

03-26-2012 1:48 AM

(03-26-2012 1:25 AM)wiserd Wrote:  Yes. More body heat means you'll burn off mones faster. Many mone users will increase their body heat in order to increase mone diffusion. (personally, I just put the stuff on my clothes and deal with limited diffusion. The stuff is capable of moving through your skin in small quantities and I'd rather not deal with that.)

Different mones have different rates of diffusion, also. I don't know of any good chart for this, so it's all sortof touchy feely.

Androstenone is known for staying around forever (and also for having a pretty strong effect in small doses.) Androstenols tend to burn off quick. I don't know why, since they're fairly similar molecules in terms of structure and weight.

The point being; the mix you start with won't be the mix you end up with. Good luck with that! ;-)

Ok the diffusion aspect makes sense which is good to know, I don't have enough $ to add Androstenone to the arsenal but next chance I get I'll make it happen.

Thanks for all the great info

Time to have some fun tomorrowSmile
03-26-2012 1:48 AM

Share This Thread