Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New to forum, 19 years old
idontknow
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3508
Thanks received:
2038 thanks in 625 posts

RE: New to forum, 19 years old
03-26-2012 9:49 AM

Androstenone is not a beginner phero, ime. It will give off an aggressive aura. If you just slightly OD people will avoid you unless they want to pick a fight. As you already have an intimidating stature, i would definitely not recommend it for you. Nevertheless many girls find dominance and aggression and therefore Androstenone very attractive, if they are already comfortable around you.

My Journal. Check the second post, for a rating overview on many of my 'mones:
Erox, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Alfa Maschio, Glace, WMx22, WM9+0, TrueLove, True Alpha, True Instinct, TrueTrust, P74, P79, P83, EOW, NPA, SOE, AndroVita, -neno, -trione, DHEA, PEA
03-26-2012 9:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

wiserd
I'm so meta, even this acronym

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 910
Thanks received:
892 thanks in 439 posts

03-26-2012 11:29 AM

(03-26-2012 1:48 AM)SolidLoki74 Wrote:  Ok the diffusion aspect makes sense which is good to know, I don't have enough $ to add Androstenone to the arsenal but next chance I get I'll make it happen.

Thanks for all the great info

Time to have some fun tomorrowSmile

I'd say 'get androstAnone before you get androstEnone'

-Androstanone is not as immediate, but it has a much more 'positive, friendly' vibe. AndrostEnone is not good for most younger women and it can cause social problems with a lot of people, especially if you overdose but even if you don't.

Basically, you can get negative hits with -none based products so you want to be careful with it.

[Image: Example.jpg]
03-26-2012 11:29 AM
SolidLoki74
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

03-26-2012 7:23 PM

Okay for today I applied 1 2 inch strips of AV on both sides of my neck, 2 sprays of Glace on my neck and 1 spray on my wrists then I rubbed my wrists together. I really didnt have any time to observe any reactions on my walk to class because I was late leaving my room for trying to finish a paper which was due later that day so fail on my part.

During my actual class however I had to hurry and take my my seat because I was late arriving and just took a spot I sat between two males unfortunately. While the teacher was handing out the test we took before spring he called my name which he called my last name wrong. One of the students sitting next to me asked how my last name was said correctly in which I gave him my little spiel so that was that. Ive never had anyone ask me how my name was properly said so I may give the credit to the Glace for it.

In my second class however right as I sat down one of the female students to my right suddenly started acting confused and kept looking over in my direction like she was looking for something. I dont know if the mones hit her or not but it was definitely strange behavior. After class got underway I didnt really notice anything else of importance but I may need to pay attention for more subtle hints.

When I arrived at the gym I didnt notice anything, mones could have gotten swept away with everything go on. Then again when I workout I'm usually off in my own world. Would definitely like to find a winning combo for mones in the gym because thats definitely where a good majority of the cute girls are in the afternoon. Maybe the mones were just at the end of their cycle so they just wore off.

For my next application I'll possibly use 4 sprays of Glace and maybe 2-2.5 inch of AV on the neck

Is it possible to use a cover scent other than a another cologne to camouflage the scent of the mones? Can I use body spray as a substitute?
03-26-2012 7:23 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1793
Thanks received:
1018 thanks in 424 posts

03-26-2012 7:41 PM

(03-26-2012 7:23 PM)SolidLoki74 Wrote:  Okay for today I applied 1 2 inch strips of AV on both sides of my neck, 2 sprays of Glace on my neck and 1 spray on my wrists then I rubbed my wrists together. I really didnt have any time to observe any reactions on my walk to class because I was late leaving my room for trying to finish a paper which was due later that day so fail on my part.

During my actual class however I had to hurry and take my my seat because I was late arriving and just took a spot I sat between two males unfortunately. While the teacher was handing out the test we took before spring he called my name which he called my last name wrong. One of the students sitting next to me asked how my last name was said correctly in which I gave him my little spiel so that was that. Ive never had anyone ask me how my name was properly said so I may give the credit to the Glace for it.

In my second class however right as I sat down one of the female students to my right suddenly started acting confused and kept looking over in my direction like she was looking for something. I dont know if the mones hit her or not but it was definitely strange behavior. After class got underway I didnt really notice anything else of importance but I may need to pay attention for more subtle hints.

When I arrived at the gym I didnt notice anything, mones could have gotten swept away with everything go on. Then again when I workout I'm usually off in my own world. Would definitely like to find a winning combo for mones in the gym because thats definitely where a good majority of the cute girls are in the afternoon. Maybe the mones were just at the end of their cycle so they just wore off.

For my next application I'll possibly use 4 sprays of Glace and maybe 2-2.5 inch of AV on the neck

Is it possible to use a cover scent other than a another cologne to camouflage the scent of the mones? Can I use body spray as a substitute?

Good first test, and why not try a body spray. It will at-least cover some mone detection as well as provide you with some dispersion.

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
03-26-2012 7:41 PM
shadowknight
B.M.F.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3042
Thanks received:
278 thanks in 173 posts

03-26-2012 7:54 PM

good testing pay close attention to your surroundings
for the mones to work properly you need to do your part
next time ask the girl a question about class, make a comment of anything maybe about her clothes just initiate a conversation
if your interested in using your mones in the gym you got to step out of your own world
workout looking around staring at the cute girls if one is next to you start a conversation
about whatever you want
you have to lose the what she wants mind set (without being too much an asshole)
and get on the what i want mind set
you got to transmit that confidence to let the ladies know
that you know what you want in life Victory

PeRs0n@L J0uRn@L

Alpha Dream: Corpo,Glace,
Liquid Alchemy Labs: posses alpha, nude samples: A.V. & wolf
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
True Pheromones: TA, TComm,TI oil/Body spray,TL oil/spray
Paradise7: pursuit
Erox
Androtics Direct: some togos
Singles: androstadienone & pregnenolone
03-26-2012 7:54 PM

SolidLoki74
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

03-27-2012 7:30 PM

Today I applied 6 sprays of Glace which I believe was too much at first I was happy and pumped full of energy then I just crashed and got tired for no apparent reason. AV application was about the same as yesterday, really didnt notice any hits, gonna drop Glace to 4 sprays tomorrow and see what happens.
03-27-2012 7:30 PM
wiserd

Rep Post

Thanks received:
892 thanks in 439 posts

03-27-2012 8:44 PM

(03-27-2012 7:30 PM)SolidLoki74 Wrote:  Today I applied 6 sprays of Glace which I believe was too much at first I was happy and pumped full of energy then I just crashed and got tired for no apparent reason. AV application was about the same as yesterday, really didnt notice any hits, gonna drop Glace to 4 sprays tomorrow and see what happens.

Is it possible to do two sprays at first, then two more several hours later? The character of a mix will change as some molecules evaporate more rapidly than others so that would help keep things even.

Also... remind me, is this fast burn Glace, light silicone or the old slow-burn variety?

03-27-2012 8:44 PM
SolidLoki74
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

03-27-2012 8:48 PM

(03-27-2012 8:44 PM)wiserd Wrote:  Is it possible to do two sprays at first, then two more several hours later? The character of a mix will change as some molecules evaporate more rapidly than others so that would help keep things even.

Also... remind me, is this fast burn Glace, light silicone or the old slow-burn variety?

All i can tell you is that I got this Glace in possibly December/January of 2011, it might be the light silicone but then again I'm unsure myself
03-27-2012 8:48 PM
wiserd

Rep Post

Thanks received:
892 thanks in 439 posts

03-27-2012 9:17 PM

(03-27-2012 8:48 PM)SolidLoki74 Wrote:  All i can tell you is that I got this Glace in possibly December/January of 2011, it might be the light silicone but then again I'm unsure myself

Ah, that'd be slow burn then.

03-27-2012 9:17 PM

SolidLoki74
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

03-27-2012 9:33 PM

(03-27-2012 9:17 PM)wiserd Wrote:  Ah, that'd be slow burn then.

Beginner question but what are the differences?
03-27-2012 9:33 PM

Share This Thread