Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New lovely lady to the mones community :)
Charstar2012
Money babe $$$

Sex: Female

Rep Post

New lovely lady to the mones community :)
08-07-2018 12:02 PM

Hello to all! I discovered mones from another site called (LSA) and ever since then I've been hooked on learning more, and more. I'm only 3 days in and I'm constantly reading threads and taking notes. I'm always looking for ways to enhance my life whether it's traditional or not Wink. I'm a 20 yr old woman who is an exotic dancer, along with having a "regular" job (Which I'm working on quitting)....

But the main company that's caught my eye so far is luvpotionperfume and no I'm not in love, Laugh1 and far from it. So far it seems to have the lowest prices (trial Vials) and seem legit, so I see it as an entry level website to mones. Along with the fact they have like bunches on bunches of mones, along with their own dedicated forum. It seems a lot of women are taken by this site so it must be good. I love it because I'm a girl who loves a little magic in a bottle on top of "magic magic." Girl haha I'm like the "stereotypical" dancer "Only in it for the money" But of course we all have different perrogotives so please don't shame mine.Ok I'm just looking for some social mones to test out at my day job until I quit to see if I can get the Hang of wearing them, then go back to the club and test out something a bit more sensual. Heart
08-07-2018 12:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New lovely lady to the mones community :)
08-07-2018 3:45 PM

Welcome aboard.

I'm a fan of lpmp. On top of great smelling scents the Pheromones are consistent.

I'm pretty new myself but there are a few people on this forum you can read and learn alot from. Snoopyace and Nutrix is the 1st two that come to mind.

And dont worry about other people shaming you. Money is money. Would you rather be poor and worrying about what people think of you or make your money live your life and have fun doing it.
08-07-2018 3:45 PM
MMM

Rep Post

08-07-2018 4:05 PM

Wipe your feet, and get on in here, Woman!

Having FUN is the only thing allowed!! finger

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
08-07-2018 4:05 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-08-2018 11:20 AM

Welcome to the board CharStar!

I hadn't thought of it before you mentioned your occupation, but my first wife was a dancer and nude model, and my second wife danced for a short time as well. Myself, I was a male dancer (both in clubs and for private parties) as well as the DJ and a bouncer in a few clubs with female dancers.

It has occurred to me that using the right pheromones for you could really enhance your income in the clubs. An alpha type formula to pique the interest of the cuckold and submissive type men, a strong sexual blend for the bored husbands, a sexual-social blend to get the dollars from the geeks, and an imprinting pheromone to acquire regulars.

Many professionals have posted on here inquiring about, or talking about, using pheromones to enhance themselves within their profession; for either personal or advancement reasons. You could really enhance your income potential if you find the right mix that works for you.

Especially so since dancing is a physical, athletic, and acrobatic occupation (coupled with extemporaneous acting); enhancing yourself with pheromones that will mix well with your body's natural chemistry could really set you apart from all the others.

Just my two cents. I don't know you, but I do know a little about business, and any edge one can get is always welcome.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
08-08-2018 11:20 AM

Charstar2012
Money babe $$$

Rep Post

08-08-2018 2:19 PM

(08-07-2018 3:45 PM)Saiyanprince Wrote:  And dont worry about other people shaming you. Money is money. Would you rather be poor and worrying about what people think of you or make your money live your life and have fun doing it.

Thank you! I feel the same like wise Yes! And I'd rather have money and have fun doing it! Lol
08-08-2018 2:19 PM
Charstar2012
Money babe $$$

Rep Post

08-08-2018 2:34 PM

(08-08-2018 11:20 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Welcome to the board CharStar!

I hadn't thought of it before you mentioned your occupation, but my first wife was a dancer and nude model, and my second wife danced for a short time as well. Myself, I was a male dancer (both in clubs and for private parties) as well as the DJ and a bouncer in a few clubs with female dancers.

It has occurred to me that using the right pheromones for you could really enhance your income in the clubs. An alpha type formula to pique the interest of the cuckold and submissive type men, a strong sexual blend for the bored husbands, a sexual-social blend to get the dollars from the geeks, and an imprinting pheromone to acquire regulars.

Many professionals have posted on here inquiring about, or talking about, using pheromones to enhance themselves within their profession; for either personal or advancement reasons. You could really enhance your income potential if you find the right mix that works for you.

Especially so since dancing is a physical, athletic, and acrobatic occupation (coupled with extemporaneous acting); enhancing yourself with pheromones that will mix well with your body's natural chemistry could really set you apart from all the others.

Just my two cents. I don't know you, but I do know a little about business, and any edge one can get is always welcome.

Well thank you for your respectful input towards the Industry I deeply appreciate that. A lot of people view women like me as taking the "easy way out." There's nothing easy about having to try to be every man's fantasy in a room for eight hours along with dancing in 8 inch heels on a slippery ass stage while maintaining a tireless face while doing said activity. Wacko. I have great social skills overall.... I'm just feel like I'm lacking in the "finesse/ persuasion" arena, and could use a upper to help elevate my feminine energy. I feel like theres an imbalance. Also it doesn't help I'm an Afam (African American) woman. In my experience with the past few clubs men tend to only highly favor all the skinny black and "mixed" girls as well. (It's bad up north) Trust me I take care of my body and appearance I'm brown skin and I'm what they call 'slim thick' thick in all the right places, but I'm just not getting the amount of hits that I'd like.
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

(08-07-2018 12:02 PM)Charstar2012 Wrote:  on top of "magic magic."
How pagan of you!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
Charstar2012
Money babe $$$

Rep Post

08-08-2018 2:36 PM

(08-08-2018 2:34 PM)Gladen Wrote:  How pagan of you!
Lol I actually practice Hoodoo/vodun Big Grin I've actually have recently just started my journey.
08-08-2018 2:36 PM

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-08-2018 2:41 PM

(08-08-2018 2:36 PM)Charstar2012 Wrote:  I've actually have recently just started my journey.

Good for you. I hope your path leads you to the enlightenment you seek. I'm a 4th generation pagan myself, but that is OT (off topic) for this forum.

08-08-2018 2:41 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

08-08-2018 2:58 PM

(08-08-2018 2:34 PM)Charstar2012 Wrote:  Well thank you for your respectful input towards the Industry I deeply appreciate that. A lot of people view women like me as taking the "easy way out." There's nothing easy about having to try to be every man's fantasy in a room for eight hours along with dancing in 8 inch heels on a slippery ass stage while maintaining a tireless face while doing said activity. Wacko. I have great social skills overall.... I'm just feel like I'm lacking in the "finesse/ persuasion" arena, and could use a upper to help elevate my feminine energy. I feel like theres an imbalance. Also it doesn't help I'm an Afam (African American) woman. In my experience with the past few clubs men tend to only highly favor all the skinny black and "mixed" girls as well. (It's bad up north) Trust me I take care of my body and appearance I'm brown skin and I'm what they call 'slim thick' thick in all the right places, but I'm just not getting the amount of hits that I'd like.

No, there's nothing easy about catering yourself to look like, act like, and become every man's fantasy on nothing more than a split-second intuitive/ psychic evaluation of them; not to mention the physical activity to be able to dance well and keep up the pace.

I honestly feel that your color could be a huge asset if played out to give a broad appeal as far as your persona goes; but again, this isn't the place for such a discussion. (My shtick when I danced was the whole long-haired knight in shining armor motif)

I think that you might be onto a proper course with pheromones to enhance the image you desire to portray and that you have the right assumption to try out. A heavy sexual, because you're in a sexually charged atmosphere; with a good amount of socials, to make you seem accessible and approachable, might help get you more instant interest.

Of course, after that you'll need to play the part and exude the image your enhanced pheromone signature is portraying.

08-08-2018 2:58 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hello to this community pheromagic 6 421 12-30-2019 7:52 PM
Last Post: pheromagic
  Hello Community Phaethon 3 467 11-17-2018 9:38 AM
Last Post: Gladen
Smile Hi! New Here! Lady Looking for New Mones! KandeK 4 701 08-12-2018 6:51 PM
Last Post: Saiyanprince
  New to Pheromones and the Community FirstPerception 10 3,288 01-29-2014 1:37 AM
Last Post: Perception