Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hi! New Here! Lady Looking for New Mones!
KandeK
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Smile Hi! New Here! Lady Looking for New Mones!
08-09-2018 6:43 PM

Hello! You can call me Kande. I am new here. I was a loyal AndroticsDirect user since 2011. Unfortunately, I’m not much of a forum person, so I never really browsed the forums or did much research. Anyway, AndroticsDirect’s website is down now. I saw on their forum they recommended people to go to Androtics.com; well, the prices were insane. So, I decided to look around some more and see what options were out there.

A little about me; I am female, 31, and what I like about pheromones is being fun, flirty, and feeling confident.

I used the Instant Sexiness B and Instant Shine. I loved the neroli scent and I always felt that it worked well. The price was steep but I stayed loyal. Pros— Loved the scent, definitely noticed hits. Cons— price

I have ordered from PheromoneXS twice. I have gotten a couple of different things. But, I didn’t like the smell of it. Guys made comments about how I smelled musty. And so I stopped using it. Pros— Price. Cons—Smell, unk if I got any hits.

I am looking at trying Liquid Alchemy Labs. I looked at their women’s menu, and I just am not sure what each different type does. It’s not clear to me. Can anyone shed some insight?

What other companies do you recommend for women? Anything that smells similar to the neroli that Androtics Direct had? I loved that scent. And I felt like it didn’t smell like I was wearing anything but perfume.

Any recommendations are appreciated! I am actively searching and would like to buy something tonight or in the next 24hrs. Thanks guys!
(This post was last modified: 08-09-2018 6:47 PM by KandeK.)
08-09-2018 6:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shannon611
In Moderation

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Hi! New Here! Lady Looking for New Mones!
08-09-2018 8:42 PM

Hi
You might try Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie a lot of women seem to
like there scents and they seem ok to me. I like a lot of there scents
And there pheromones seem ok to me.
08-09-2018 8:42 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-09-2018 8:45 PM

Love Potion has a lot of great scents as well as effective phero blends. I'm a HUGE Fan of LP: Red and LP: Black on my bride. She smells oh, so sexy!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
08-09-2018 8:45 PM
KandeK
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

08-12-2018 9:53 AM

Hey guys! Thanks for the suggestions. I ended up ordering from Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie.

I really wanted to try the Deliciae but they were out of the sample vials. They only had the full size. I didn’t want to buy a full size if I am not sure about the scent quite yet.

Here’s what I did order (all 1.75ml vials):

1. Buttercream Peach with Like a Magnet
2. OCCO - Red
3. OCCO - Gold
4. OCCO - Pink
5. Like a Magnet - Honey & Vanilla
6. Love Potion Black
7. Love Potion Red

I don’t really understand the difference between cops and pheromones and the difference between the different sprays (why one is pheromones and one is cops), so I guess I need to read some more.
08-12-2018 9:53 AM

Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-12-2018 6:51 PM

Just put on occo pink and go out to a bar and watch guys reaction. The best entertainment money can buy. Even girls will react to it. And welcome to the forums Smile
08-12-2018 6:51 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New lovely lady to the mones community :) Charstar2012 11 1,561 08-08-2018 7:45 PM
Last Post: Charstar2012