Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Hello Community
Phaethon
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Hello Community
11-16-2018 5:29 PM

Hello forum,

I've done a lot of reading during the past couple of weeks before I decided to register. I'm a guy in the late 40th from Germany and I started experimenting with Androtics pheromones back in 2009. Good stuff that was and I have had great succsess with it. I still have some of the powerfull juices from 2009 shelved and they still work pretty well).

Why did I register here?
A serious disease took my out of the game a couple of month after I started experimenting with pheromones and I just recently fully recovered from. Ergo: I need to go to "school" again Yes
I need to freshen up my knowledge and there are so many new blends to try.... I chose Wolf to start with, good for work and what I've read a good social as well.

Hey Snoopyace and Gladen...guess what...I've just ordered a bottle of the masterjuice "The Love God" in LP Homme scent. Would be a shame if it suddenly discontinues and I don't have one shelved just in case I will need it Punish

It's good to be here, seems to be a nice place!
11-16-2018 5:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

RE: Hello Community
11-16-2018 5:52 PM

Welcome to Pherotruth, Willkommen bei Pherotruth.

SnoopyAce's Love God was only made available, for public sale, a few weeks ago. It should be around for awhile provided it keeps selling. (Sorry, I cannot translate that, it has been decades since I had to speak any German)

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-16-2018 5:52 PM
Phaethon
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-16-2018 6:30 PM

Yes I know, I have read the entire thread and that's why I decided to purchase one as long as it is available, you never know.
I received a mail from John two hours ago and he will throw in a couple of trials homme scent for me. I purchased the light scented version so I can adjust the scent and sillage to my needs without being the cologne guy. The Amount on the CN22 customs declaration will be set to $20.00 and should pass customs free of charge and without delay. Great and prompt communication and great customer service so far, hope everything goes well.
How come you speak German, have you been living in Germany?
11-16-2018 6:30 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-17-2018 9:38 AM

(11-16-2018 6:30 PM)Phaethon Wrote:  How come you speak German, have you been living in Germany?

No, I never lived in Germany; but decades ago I toured Europe for about a year with a band that I was in. We spent maybe 2-3 months in Germany and I tried to pick up as much of the language as I could. Even then it amounted to only a few phrases that i could say while on stage, but I did what I could.

Now I only recall basic terms that are close to the American pronunciation to begin with, or common phrases that a touring musician would need, such as 'du bist schon', 'Wo ist das bier', 'ich mochte mit dir schlafen', etc.

I was very fortunate that most of the people spoke excellent English and were very tolerant of my ignorance of their language and culture.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-17-2018 9:38 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hello to this community pheromagic 6 696 12-30-2019 7:52 PM
Last Post: pheromagic
  New lovely lady to the mones community :) Charstar2012 11 1,561 08-08-2018 7:45 PM
Last Post: Charstar2012
  New to Pheromones and the Community FirstPerception 10 3,630 01-29-2014 1:37 AM
Last Post: Perception