Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New here
blackcompositionbook
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

New here
09-23-2019 9:04 AM

Trying to find info on some socials and "alpha's" to use at work. Currently using the search feature to try to find some specific information, but no luck.
09-23-2019 9:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

RE: New here
09-23-2019 9:10 AM

(09-23-2019 9:04 AM)blackcompositionbook Wrote:  Trying to find info on some socials and "alpha's" to use at work. Currently using the search feature to try to find some specific information, but no luck.

Welcome to PheroTruth. Try starting here:
http://pherotruth.com/Forum-What-s-the-B...-Scenarios

Or, when using the forum search, use the "Search PheroTruth using Google", instead of the built in search function below it, because it provides better search functionality.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
09-23-2019 9:10 AM
blackcompositionbook
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-23-2019 4:16 PM

(09-23-2019 9:10 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Welcome to PheroTruth. Try starting here:
http://pherotruth.com/Forum-What-s-the-B...-Scenarios

Or, when using the forum search, use the "Search PheroTruth using Google", instead of the built in search function below it, because it provides better search functionality.

I did try those. I may have to start a new thread? idk
09-23-2019 4:16 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

09-23-2019 4:48 PM

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
09-23-2019 4:48 PM

blackcompositionbook
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-23-2019 5:52 PM

All righty. Here's my sitch and what I'm looking for. I'm a female high school teacher. Obviously, the last thing I want to do is get a bunch of teenage boys hornier than they already are. The effect I'm looking for is admiration and respect from the boys as many of them are disruptive and I'm afraid my 5'3" stature and higher, quieter vocal pitch doesn't do me any favors with them. But I also don't want to intimidate the girls. Most of my students seem to like me and will talk to me and such but again, some of the boys just don't seem to respect me as an authority figure. Maybe openness from both groups as well, as I genuinely care about them and want them to always know they can come to me with questions and concerns. The reason I'm having a bit of trouble is that I understand that the effects may be a little different with younger folks and again, I'm not trying to get sexual reactions.

Also I understand that this could be an ethical tender spot, and I do welcome CONSTRUCTIVE and KIND opinions and criticism.

If this has been answered somewhere else please let me know and I will delete and move my comment/inquiry there. I have been searching the forum and used various search items and still not found exactly what I'm looking for.

Bonus: Mones that could help hubby trust me more and enjoy my company more??? Relationship going through a rough patch rn. Not worse than what we've been through before, but maybe we can get through it more smoothly with a bit of help.
09-23-2019 5:52 PM
Cyperian_xi
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-23-2019 9:44 PM

I heard great things about this pheromone which has a women's version. Called "Captain". It's made from the company known as "Pheromone Treasures"
I have ordered the male version. It seems to garner respect. If I was a high school teacher I would wear that.
Is is too late for me to add a disclaimer that I am male?
Maybe it's just the fact that teenagers are rebellious in this culture and they are not going to like you no matter what pheromone you wear?
Just like, I can wear some pheromones and attract a lot of girls, or I could wear a lot of pheromones and attract a few women but, no pheromone or pheromone combination attracts ALL the ladies. That's life.

What I do know is that there is a female user her by the name of "NuTrix" and maybe she could give you some pointers for your hubby?

If there is anything I can tell you that has any merit at all it is that there are a lot of variables that go into pheromones. This would even apply to women users.
If X product worked wonders for Sally C and all she had to do was wear it for a day, Then its entirely possible Susie D tried it and it ruined her week for wearing it once for less then an hour.

Good luck!
Your results could be anywhere on that spectrum. There is going to be some trial and error involved for sure.
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2019 9:47 PM by Cyperian_xi.)
09-23-2019 9:44 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

09-23-2019 10:32 PM

(09-23-2019 5:52 PM)blackcompositionbook Wrote:  All righty. Here's my sitch and what I'm looking for. I'm a female high school teacher. Obviously, the last thing I want to do is get a bunch of teenage boys hornier than they already are. The effect I'm looking for is admiration and respect from the boys as many of them are disruptive and I'm afraid my 5'3" stature and higher, quieter vocal pitch doesn't do me any favors with them. But I also don't want to intimidate the girls. Most of my students seem to like me and will talk to me and such but again, some of the boys just don't seem to respect me as an authority figure. Maybe openness from both groups as well, as I genuinely care about them and want them to always know they can come to me with questions and concerns. The reason I'm having a bit of trouble is that I understand that the effects may be a little different with younger folks and again, I'm not trying to get sexual reactions.

Also I understand that this could be an ethical tender spot, and I do welcome CONSTRUCTIVE and KIND opinions and criticism.

If this has been answered somewhere else please let me know and I will delete and move my comment/inquiry there. I have been searching the forum and used various search items and still not found exactly what I'm looking for.

Bonus: Mones that could help hubby trust me more and enjoy my company more??? Relationship going through a rough patch rn. Not worse than what we've been through before, but maybe we can get through it more smoothly with a bit of help.

If you are looking for something non-sexual that carries authority, I'd suggest Swimming With Sharks From Love Potion. It's a unisex blend designed for a work environment to give the wearer a sense of authority in the eyes of others. A lot of the ladies on the LPMP forum say it works wonders for them.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
09-23-2019 10:32 PM
blackcompositionbook
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-27-2019 9:16 AM

Not allowing me to create posts? Activation link says already been activated. Can an admin bump me in?
09-27-2019 9:16 AM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

09-27-2019 12:42 PM

(09-27-2019 9:16 AM)blackcompositionbook Wrote:  Not allowing me to create posts? Activation link says already been activated. Can an admin bump me in?

No, but you can type up what you want to post and PM it to me with the thread title and I will post it for, in your username, as long as the same or very similar topic or questions have not been posted before.

We do not allow new members to create new threads in a number of the forums for a short while, because a great number of them would start new threads asking questions that had been asked and answered many times before., and it made it hard to keep the forum orderly and clutter free.

09-27-2019 12:42 PM
blackcompositionbook
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

10-09-2019 10:37 AM

(09-27-2019 12:42 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  No, but you can type up what you want to post and PM it to me with the thread title and I will post it for, in your username, as long as the same or very similar topic or questions have not been posted before.

We do not allow new members to create new threads in a number of the forums for a short while, because a great number of them would start new threads asking questions that had been asked and answered many times before., and it made it hard to keep the forum orderly and clutter free.

Maybe you could just bring NuTrix attention to my post? I'm still not cleared to PM her and would love her opinion on some of the stuff related to what I've posted above.
10-09-2019 10:37 AM

Share This Thread