Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New here
fueroman3
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: New here
10-09-2019 2:22 PM

I'm hoping the Original Poster (OP) decides to try out Swimming With The Sharks. I'm just really curious to find out how it works for her in that situation. Also I'd get some Lucky Van Van oil to anoint your feet with and set your intention to start your day. Big Grin Maybe we can coax LPMP to do another batch of their lucky van van oil. Especially being that it's the Halloween and holiday season, just the idea of having some extra luck or magic drawing positivity into one's world can help change a person's whole perspective.

Also there's a book that I'm reading for the 5th time. Some people say it changed their lives and I wasn't one of the ones who read it once and everything just fell into place. Although I've not been in a romantic relationship having problems before reading it. I'm reading it for the 5th time and each time I do gain something from it and I just find myself feeling better about life in general. The book is "The Relationship Handbook: A Simple Guide to Satisfying Relationships - Anniversary Edition (Pransky)" If you start to really get what that book talks about it can help not only you but your students and your husband and well, the world. It's not just about romantic relationship you can even find some stuff in there to help you with those "problem" students. I'd love for you to read that book at least once especially being in the position that you're in as a teacher.
10-09-2019 2:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

RE: New here
10-09-2019 5:13 PM

(10-09-2019 10:37 AM)blackcompositionbook Wrote:  Maybe you could just bring NuTrix attention to my post? I'm still not cleared to PM her and would love her opinion on some of the stuff related to what I've posted above.

Actually you now can send PM's. We set that requirement lower and just high enough to prevent spammers from registering only to blast out spam messages to all members.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
10-09-2019 5:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread