Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The product that will help me close more sales?
karadayi
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

The product that will help me close more sales?
07-13-2016 2:02 AM

Which is the product that is going to help me be more trusted, approachable, and be able to close a sale for any job wjether it's cell phone salea, to car sales.
07-13-2016 2:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: The product that will help me close more sales?
07-13-2016 2:12 AM

Please use search function. This question has come up several times in the forum. For your generic question, generic answer:

Wolf

Thanks.
07-13-2016 2:12 AM
karadayi
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-13-2016 7:21 PM

I did search but couldn't find a thread specific to close more sales. It was more so what to use at work. But thank you for confirming wolf is also good for closing a sale.
07-13-2016 7:21 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-13-2016 7:38 PM

(07-13-2016 7:21 PM)karadayi Wrote:  I did search but couldn't find a thread specific to close more sales. It was more so what to use at work. But thank you for confirming wolf is also good for closing a sale.

Wolf is good for being an approachable alpha. Someone who is friendly yet knowledgeable. It's not the most alpha product but it is pretty consistent and people in general should find you to be likable and trustworthy.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
07-13-2016 7:38 PM

Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-13-2016 8:00 PM

I've done some scatter testing on combining certain products together for my sales job. It depends on how you want to come across. I had mixed successes with many products. I've also been in sales for much of my adult life. Best combo from my kitchen sink mixes was NA, Titan or Atlas, and GOA. For a standalone, TUSC covered the most basis up to that point in one bottle. I also had mild successes with Hypnotica and Copulins, but I'm still not totally confident that it's a good work mix. Selfies galore, however. Once you realize you're really selling to the woman, that's where your stack should lead, imo.

Bad Wold didn't work because it made me unapproachable by clients and coworkers. My word was law, but the girl I'm chasing appeared visually scared if I fell out of sync even for a second. It could work in a heavy alpha environment though, like a high end sports car brand.

I was also sorta tailoring my mixes toward that girl I'm interested in. You may be able to remove the GOA with this in mind, but the NA helps to reinforce and build rapport for repeat clients.

Wolf, or Wolf + AT was a limited run for me, but Wolf was and is an easy drive, so it's a good product if your still on the fence about it. AT added a bit more alpha to it because Wolf was getting my coworkers a little too friendly for my taste. They would invade personal space and interject inconsiderately with wolf solo. My coworkers are generally younger than me, so if a mix doesn't have that Alpha vibe, I have found it to be lacking for the environment.

BUT: there is no magic bullet. I strongly recommend you read a customer service book or two (be our quest, the Nordstrom way, etc) or books on body language before you invest heavily in pheromones. Light reading on how to build a customer base and how to interact effectively is the absolute best thing I ever done for my sales success. At the peak of my game, pheromones offer a slight edge and are akin to putting a fresh pair of cleats on. They don't make me play better, but they help to make me feel comfortable and fresh.
07-13-2016 8:00 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

07-14-2016 3:07 AM

Like people here have said do some research on the pheromones products that are out there.

Having said that you should be looking into an alpha product and working on your sales skills by reading books, taking seminars etc.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction

My Youtube Channel:
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2016 3:08 AM by dsouza.)
07-14-2016 3:07 AM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-14-2016 12:21 PM

Have you considered providing more detail for your sales environment? Are you in field sales for heavy equipment? A distributor? In educational sales? Inside sales? Car sales?

All of these environments would require different levels of "appearance" in some cases you would want to erotically charge things - think Maserati dealer. In others, you might want to come across as the wisened thinker - think certain types of IT sales.

In an inside sales situation, you might want to amp up your own T level.

There are a few generic mones that will hit a wide spectrum. Personally wolf is like that for me.

But what I would wear if I were in different sales scenarios would depend on what I am selling to whom...
07-14-2016 12:21 PM
karadayi
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-14-2016 12:38 PM

Car sales!
07-14-2016 12:38 PM

Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-14-2016 6:27 PM

Oh let the flood gates open on that one:

I'd say something authoritative with copulins in and enough nols to let the barriers down. Car buying is totally emotional. You want to tap into that primal fun, especially if you are working with couples. But don't outshine the man.

Gosh Taboo (ask for and Voodoo (ask for a sample of t150) also come to mind with some of the fun scents from LPMP. But they might not take you seriously enough to close. For that you'll need trusting authority - definitely a Androsterone.

Captain comes to mind based on reviews and you could ask for a sample of swoon.

Ascend with cops? Could be risky but might help if you've faced credibility.

TUSC. This seems to just make certain people trust you unquestioningly (for me anyhow). ]

The challenge you will have is you never know who will walk in. Want you to be charming but not threatening, approachable but not arrogant, smart but not outshining, confident but not boisterous. Maybe others have some more suggestions...

Since this is your career, you might want to invest a few hundred but you've got to be willing to risk some stinkers (as some mones will not work so hot)
07-14-2016 6:27 PM
velinxs
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-14-2016 10:10 PM

I have had great success in past using Wolf + hypnotica, as well as NA + Wolf + Hypnotica (just a splash of NA, but this is going to depend on your natural androstenone vibe)

my journal;
]stuff:
Aqua Vitae
Wolf
Nude Alpha 10ml
Hypnotica Social
Corporativo
Androstadienone 5ml LaL
New Pheromone Additive
TUTH 7.5 mcg/spray
P83 7.5 mcg/spray
p102 5 mcg/spray