Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The product that will help me close more sales?
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: The product that will help me close more sales?
07-15-2016 12:20 AM

(07-13-2016 2:02 AM)karadayi Wrote:  Which is the product that is going to help me be more trusted, approachable, and be able to close a sale for any job wjether it's cell phone salea, to car sales.

Social and trust blends...Alpha blends get me respect, but not as many sales as I get being social.

Orbital....Liquid Trust.....Oxytocin...You must use it correctly...
07-15-2016 12:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-15-2016 12:39 AM

Correction to earlier post said voodoo meant hypnotica.

Tips on oxy?
07-15-2016 12:39 AM

DarkLord1

Rep Post

02-08-2017 1:41 AM

(07-15-2016 12:39 AM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  Correction to earlier post said voodoo meant hypnotica.

Tips on oxy?

Didn't see this Jimmycrack....I don't get the auto emails anymore. Too much for inbox.

You probably know now...I use 4 sprays of liquid trust at chest level on cotton clothes and it works for me for about an hour. Never tried it in oil, but maybe it works better in that medium.
02-08-2017 1:41 AM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

02-12-2017 12:05 PM

I'd just try one burst of Connections if all else fails. Dabbed to each side of neck

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2017 12:05 PM by XyzN.)
02-12-2017 12:05 PM
LightHouse
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-28-2017 11:58 AM

(07-15-2016 12:20 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Social and trust blends...Alpha blends get me respect, but not as many sales as I get being social.

Orbital....Liquid Trust.....Oxytocin...You must use it correctly...
Could you elaborate on what you mean by "correctly"? Do you mean that you shouldn't abuse the trust to take advantage of people, or do you mean something else?
09-28-2017 11:58 AM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-28-2017 2:28 PM

Honestly can't give you an answer on what product but I can tell you what was the number one thing for me when I sold cars.
(At one point in time I was the number 1 salesperson for all of CJD for my size store, without even being in internet sales)
1 hour time limits, I kid you not. I would go to the training classes and the trainers would have me stand up and tell my secret and I swear it's because at the 1 hour mark I would inform the customer that we've been together for an hour and we have picked out a vehicle and started doing numbers. Then I would proceed to let them know that it's ok to finish or if they have something planned they should go do that before we finished up. Managers hated it but customers appreciated it. 2011 I even up with over 180 cars in 9 months before I moved on.
My store sold 100 to 125 a month in New cars. Never sold used cars.
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2017 2:30 PM by Saiyanprince.)
09-28-2017 2:28 PM

DarkLord1

Rep Post

09-28-2017 3:30 PM

(02-08-2017 1:41 AM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Didn't see this Jimmycrack....I don't get the auto emails anymore. Too much for inbox.

You probably know now...I use 4 sprays of liquid trust at chest level on cotton clothes and it works for me for about an hour. Never tried it in oil, but maybe it works better in that medium.
(09-28-2017 11:58 AM)LightHouse Wrote:  Could you elaborate on what you mean by "correctly"? Do you mean that you shouldn't abuse the trust to take advantage of people, or do you mean something else?

Quote above is what I meant.
09-28-2017 3:30 PM
spicy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-05-2018 2:56 AM

I have been using for 10 months now, 2 sprays of Orbital and 1 spray of Core. After 4-5 hours I added the same amount on the same app points, both Oribital and Core.

People respect me and listen to me and made a deal with me, with this mone setup, but only those people which are friendly and willing to cooperate from the very beggining of the appointment. Those are really easier to close the sale with them when wearing this combo.

But I wanna find some kind of social - respect product or maybe mix, which will help me also with those customers who are not willing to cooperate, to soften them and open them to cooperarion and to trust my words and respect my suggestions when talk about product I am selling.

My customers are 60-75 years old people.

I tried combo of C-musk and Core ( 1 spray of Core, and cca. 20cm of C-musk) , it works but its not as good for selling as Orbital + Core (2:1).

I also tried C-musk + Orbital, (2 : 20cm) i found it the same as with Orbital and Core.

I tried Wolf solo, and Wolf plus Orbital but I think there is the same as Orbital and Core.

So I think that the main role plays always Orbital. So Orbital with Core its good combo, 2 sprays Orbital and 1 spray Core.... after 4-5 hours repeat the same dosage.

Now I will order Hypnotica and I will report then about it.
04-05-2018 2:56 AM
spicy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-14-2018 5:33 PM

Another report ........

I have been testing Hypnotica instead Orbital for my sales job.

Firstly, I bought Hypnotica in a bulb dropper and i didnt found the way how to apply each time the same amount of it to do testing in proper way.

But anyway, I have been using Hypnotica solo for 1 month, and nothing else. And I must say, that for me it wasnt working good. If I mix it with Orbital it works, but because of Orbital do his job. Atleast for me it is like this.

****** I really, really, advice and suggest to everybody in direct selling jobs, after 1 year in sales and everyday using mones and testing it for sales purposes, all the time, for 1 year, testing ORBITAL, CORE, C-MUSK and HYPNOTICA, I tried and tested all those products solo few weeks, than combine all of them in many ways and my advice is :

------- Buy ISO-E Super from : CINISLABS or PELL WALL (depends what of shipping costs for your country) and add 15% of ISO-E Super in your Mones, for example : add 1,5ml in 10ml of mones (SPECIAL THANKS TO FORUM VETERANS FOR THIS IDEA, BECAUSE IT REALLY REALLY HELPS FOR DIFFUSION AND THE SMELL IS ACCEPTABLE AND LIKEABLE FOR MOST OF PEOPLE)

And Than Wear :

ORBITAL 2-3 sprays (total) on upper side of hands + (4 x 5cm stripes (total) of C-MUSK on both sides of neck) or (1-2 sprays (total) of CORE) its the Winning Combo and you will do a lot more sales, trust me.

I hope some of you who are in Direct selling will try this and will thanks me for this post, because I believe that not for all, but for many this will reall really help to make more sales in direct sales.

The results from this combo are awesome at least for me.

And I am decided that the best is Orbital + C-musk, but anyway, also Orbital + Core works very well, I just have a feeling that for me is the best Orbital together with C-Musk and for sales purposes, after one year of trying many different options (and those mones which I described in this post are the most popular social mones among users here in forum), That for selling purposes I wont experiment nothing more and I will stick with Orbital and C-Musk and I have a plan to buy in next months bigger stock of these two just in case.

I really hope that this will help to people in direct selling.
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2018 5:50 PM by spicy.)
07-14-2018 5:33 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-14-2018 6:27 PM

Code:
Buy ISO-E Super from : CINISLABS

hi Spicy,

Thanks for the report. reps to you for this.

Did you purchase the ISO E super concentrate (thick like oil) from Cinis or Molecule 1?
07-14-2018 6:27 PM

Share This Thread