Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Product: Swoon Released!
bonadzz
Vendor

Sex: Male

New Product: Swoon Released!
04-06-2016 1:01 PM

Hey everyone. As many of you have known we've been doing a blind molecule study on this forum for the past few months. The results are now released to the public!

From this study, we've found a new molecule that has some very exciting pheromone like properties to it: Astaxanthin. As I've described in the report:

When I describe the effects of molecules to people I usually use a famous person as an analogy of the type of vibes and traits you would see like how I relate Alpha Treasures to Donald Trump or Captain to Richard Branson, but with Astaxanthin, I couldn’t think of someone, but more of a “something” which describes its effects. With Astaxanthin it’s like you’re Disney World and the person you interacted with just stepped through the gates at the entrance for the first time. They know you’re fun, friendly, and exciting and there is so much about you that they’re going to enjoy and they want to spend as much time as they can exploring you even though they’ve never met you before.

You can read the full report on astaxanthin here:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Molecule-A-...al-Summary

Which our new product, Swoon, we've taken the vibe that Astaxanthin brings to the table and combined it with 4 other pheromone molecules to drive that fun and friendly exploration vibe with a masculine and sexual sense that imprints. Women will want to know everything about you; to explore you and your body as much as they can. You truly will "Swoon" the ladies with Swoon.

You can check swoon out here:

I hope you all enjoy! It's been a blast developing this one for you guys.

Thanks,
John

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
04-06-2016 1:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JJ54
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: New Product: Swoon Released!
04-06-2016 1:05 PM

I've very familiar with Astaxathin as far as a health supplement, which I take everyday. I never knew it had pheromone-like abilities.

JJ54's PheroJournal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-JJ54-s-Enli...ha-Journal

JJ54's Alpha Journal:
04-06-2016 1:05 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-06-2016 1:06 PM

Thanks bonadzz, now we have another mone to test. Swear you fucking guys are making me broke Mrgreen

Seriously though I read the description for Swoon and I have to admit sounds really enticing.

The Dude abides...
04-06-2016 1:06 PM
kerno - Banned
upgrade

04-06-2016 1:18 PM

Hmmm for some reason even without testing I think five from apex might have this molecule too, it seems an interesting product Smile
04-06-2016 1:18 PM

bonadzz
Vendor

04-06-2016 1:25 PM

(04-06-2016 1:05 PM)JJ54 Wrote:  I've very familiar with Astaxathin as far as a health supplement, which I take everyday. I never knew it had pheromone-like abilities.

Isn't it crazy? I do have dbot to thank for getting me thinking of supplements in the Pheromone world a few years ago. Molecules like pregnenolone and DHEA would never have been discovered if he hadn't.

Astaxanthin had some of the most consistent and solid results I've ever seen so I think it's one that's here to stay Smile

You show love, you get love

Founder, Owner, and Operator.
04-06-2016 1:25 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

Heart RE: New Product: Swoon Released!
04-06-2016 2:07 PM

(04-06-2016 1:25 PM)bonadzz Wrote:  Astaxanthin had some of the most consistent and solid results I've ever seen so I think it's one that's here to stay Smile

I could not agree more with this statement. I'm hoping to write a review today. I just wore it last night to great effect. Kiss3

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
04-06-2016 2:07 PM
TongRen
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-06-2016 2:34 PM

Excellent news! Already queued up to try Swoon. The envelope just keeps getting pushed.
04-06-2016 2:34 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

04-06-2016 2:39 PM

(04-06-2016 1:18 PM)kerno Wrote:  Hmmm for some reason even without testing I think five from apex might have this molecule too, it seems an interesting product Smile

Objection your Honor:

This statement is pure conjecture as Kerno is not privy to the ingredient lists of Apex's products.

SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Has anyone tested this product yet, or did I just miss this part?
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

04-06-2016 2:42 PM

(04-06-2016 2:39 PM)SeekingSuccess Wrote:  Has anyone tested this product yet, or did I just miss this part?

I've had it for a week or two. John was nice enough to include it with my order a few weeks ago. I don't have time to properly review it right now but John is spot on when he said it was a very consistent molecule. In public I get a lot of stares from random people. One on one it is fun in a bottle.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
04-06-2016 2:42 PM

Share This Thread