Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Product: Swoon Released!
SeekingSuccess

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1882
Thanks received:
830 thanks in 485 posts

RE: New Product: Swoon Released!
04-06-2016 1:46 PM

(04-06-2016 1:42 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I've had it for a week or two. John was nice enough to include it with my order a few weeks ago. I don't have time to properly review it right now but John is spot on when he said it was a very consistent molecule. In public I get a lot of stares from random people. One on one it is fun in a bottle.
My apologies, I completely forgot I commented on Paradox and your posts. Sorry about that. I will be patiently waiting Umnik2Smoke
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2016 1:46 PM by SeekingSuccess.)
04-06-2016 1:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Snoopyace
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1982
Thanks received:
2311 thanks in 1318 posts

04-06-2016 2:13 PM

(04-06-2016 1:39 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Objection your Honor:

This statement is pure conjecture as Kerno is not privy to the ingredient lists of Apex's products.

I think we're jumping the gun a bit on assuming what might be in thundr's products without more thorough testing, but I may recall thundr mentioning this to me on at least one occasion.

Whether or not he's using it in his latest mixes is up for debate, but I do believe he's known about it for some time. Don't quote me on that - my memory may be fuzzy there.

I wrote this one off some time ago thinking it wouldn't do a thing - big mistake. Whether or not he realizes it, John has opened up the floodgates for even more interesting molecules.

For one, has anyone thought of using nootropics to achieve an imprinting effect through other means? This is something I'd suggest some of us explore, especially given how many users here already use nootropics on a regular basis.
04-06-2016 2:13 PM
kerno - Banned
upgrade

Thanks Given: 228
Thanks received:
193 thanks in 108 posts

04-06-2016 3:03 PM

(04-06-2016 1:39 PM)Paradox Wrote:  Objection your Honor:

This statement is pure conjecture as Kerno is not privy to the ingredient lists of Apex's products.

Sure! I mean the way john described the disney effect and girls willing to get into,your life, I had this with five too, I was really weired out I had so much interests of all these girls last days, it's like they were sucking me up into their life and the description just make me think of a potential connection
04-06-2016 3:03 PM

Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1982
Thanks received:
2311 thanks in 1318 posts

04-06-2016 3:13 PM

(04-06-2016 3:03 PM)kerno Wrote:  Sure! I mean the way john described the disney effect and girls willing to get into,your life, I had this with five too, I was really weired out I had so much interests of all these girls last days, it's like they were sucking me up into their life and the description just make me think of a potential connection

A lot of molecules can bring a strong fun factor to the table and the other effects described. You really have to dig into the specifics before these connections can be accurately made. The subtler nuances of astaxanthin will be what set it apart from anything else out there. The broader effects really don't tell you much.
04-06-2016 3:13 PM
kerno - Banned
upgrade

Thanks Given: 228
Thanks received:
193 thanks in 108 posts

04-06-2016 3:22 PM

(04-06-2016 2:13 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  I think we're jumping the gun a bit on assuming what might be in thundr's products without more thorough testing, but I may recall thundr mentioning this to me on at least one occasion.

Whether or not he's using it in his latest mixes is up for debate, but I do believe he's known about it for some time. Don't quote me on that - my memory may be fuzzy there.

I wrote this one off some time ago thinking it wouldn't do a thing - big mistake. Whether or not he realizes it, John has opened up the floodgates for even more interesting molecules.

For one, has anyone thought of using nootropics to achieve an imprinting effect through other means? This is something I'd suggest some of us explore, especially given how many users here already use nootropics on a regular basis.

Yes I am not saying it is so I havnt used swoom so I can't know and yes noots sound intersting if there's one thing I noticed while using noopept it was that I felt self-effects a bit better and for some reason I saw hits better/what people feel
(04-06-2016 3:13 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  A lot of molecules can bring a strong fun factor to the table and the other effects described. You really have to dig into the specifics before these connections can be accurately made. The subtler nuances of astaxanthin will be what set it apart from anything else out there. The broader effects really don't tell you much.

True I just gave it a chance
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2016 3:22 PM by kerno.)
04-06-2016 3:22 PM
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 415
Thanks received:
1224 thanks in 425 posts

04-06-2016 3:41 PM

Here is what i find the most interesting and my hat is off to PT for actually telling us that they 1) Have a new molecule and 2) they actually told us what it is and 3) let us test it.

I imagine that all of the companies have secret ingredients that they don't share, but it would be nice to at least know that there is something in there that is different.

My hope is that the other companies will share their secret ingredients with bondazz and the rest of the community....I doubt it...So he should get the credit for putting it out there when no one else really does.

Just saying....
04-06-2016 3:41 PM
Thanks given by bonadzz, NP17, TongRen, renny, Snoopyace, Ekscentra, kerno - Banned, Abba, LoveInSpain, SuperJoy, kenjhow, Macro, DssMaster
TongRen
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 62
Thanks received:
96 thanks in 61 posts

04-06-2016 3:56 PM

(04-06-2016 3:41 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Here is what i find the most interesting and my hat is off to PT for actually telling us that they 1) Have a new molecule and 2) they actually told us what it is and 3) let us test it.

I imagine that all of the companies have secret ingredients that they don't share, but it would be nice to at least know that there is something in there that is different.

My hope is that the other companies will share their secret ingredients with bondazz and the rest of the community....I doubt it...So he should get the credit for putting it out there when no one else really does.

Just saying....

I agree. The coded molecules had their purpose, but that purpose is no longer valid. I beleive that even more amazing mixes could be created if the putatives were decoded. Kudos to John!
04-06-2016 3:56 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, DarkLord1, bonadzz

renny
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 693
Thanks received:
695 thanks in 308 posts

04-06-2016 4:09 PM

(04-06-2016 3:41 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Here is what i find the most interesting and my hat is off to PT for actually telling us that they 1) Have a new molecule and 2) they actually told us what it is and 3) let us test it.

Just saying....

Reps!

The Androstenone Discussion
04-06-2016 4:09 PM
Thanks given by DarkLord1
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 415
Thanks received:
1224 thanks in 425 posts

04-06-2016 4:47 PM

(04-06-2016 4:09 PM)renny Wrote:  Reps!

Thanks, man!
04-06-2016 4:47 PM
TongRen
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 62
Thanks received:
96 thanks in 61 posts

04-06-2016 8:12 PM

(04-06-2016 2:13 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  I think we're jumping the gun a bit on assuming what might be in thundr's products without more thorough testing, but I may recall thundr mentioning this to me on at least one occasion.

Ecks, you've piqued my curiosity. Are you suggesting oral or aerosol routes for nootropic imprinting?
04-06-2016 8:12 PM

Share This Thread