Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New Poster And I Need An Expert
Apexmind
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: New Poster And I Need An Expert
06-30-2017 11:42 AM

Wow. I kind of caught that vibe. I didn't know. Its a lot, but I will give it a go. I was married for years and we went through hell. Mines worked, but damn when I ran it it was like bad...100%. The main reason is we were in Southeast Ga, I have no degree and really the only thing I qualify for is Security. Although I have done sales and customer service. So I thought up a plan. I ordered Cohesion Oil and some Orbit to ease the tension at home, which they did. The Orbit made me feel like all was well and the Cohesion was relaxing I knew this would be the case having read posts about it in the past, but we were really going downhill financially.. Got on indeed and put a few applications in for car sales in the Northern Va area. DC Land. Call backs came through, but I was nervous. I used what I had left to rent a car to get there and a hotel in Fairfax. I wore the mix constantly and to this day, I am still not certain if people here are just nice or if the mines were that beastly.

So, we are about to head to my interview. Cohesion and Orbitz was nice, but I felt like I needed less crusty and more alpha. There was a sample of Ascend, so I sprayed two stinky shots under my neck and hit the Orbit just under my Adam's apple and beard. The people at the dealership befriended me and walked me through everything. Taught me about the area, hired me on the spot, paid for all of the inquiries and offered lunch. If I wasn't so exhausted (introvert) I would have gone.

Introverted salesman...ask how that works. Its why I am Executive Protection now...lol
06-30-2017 11:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Apexmind
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: New Poster And I Need An Expert
06-30-2017 11:46 AM

Man I have hundreds of phero War Stories...lol. If I said I didn't it would be a lie. Alfa Maschio and True Love...blunder until I switched to Androstadienone . I became like a masculine girlfriend with the True Love. It was weird.

I just got off work at 7am and it was an hour commute. I need sleep and getting none of that. Wired right now. 2 Possess, 2 AV, and 1 Wolf
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2017 12:04 PM by Apexmind.)
06-30-2017 11:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Longtime lurker. New poster. misery94 9 1,495 03-26-2019 2:02 PM
Last Post: blazkowicz95
  Ascend vs A314 for confidence and to be recognized as an expert LightHouse 22 5,125 11-21-2017 6:20 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  Need Expert Advice!!!! ThatOneGuy 3 2,034 12-25-2015 6:21 AM
Last Post: NuTrix