Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Need Expert Advice!!!!
ThatOneGuy
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Need Expert Advice!!!!
12-23-2015 6:59 AM

I just just started looking into pheromones and it seems pretty interesting so I went to a sex shop and bought something called show jo pheromone for men. Not to many reviews about it on here but the reason I'm here but I stray. I'm here to inquire about a pheromones specifically for sexual attraction. Like something I will put in my room Or on my bed just to secure it.
(Background infomation ) I'm pretty handsome guy and I'm confident I'm like 8 maybe 9 but I don't really have problems with talking to women just when in the situation I get a lil anxious because it seems as if she's on the borderline of yes or no and don't want to be forward and sometimes I feel like I need a help.
12-23-2015 6:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

NP17
Minor deity

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Need Expert Advice!!!!
12-23-2015 9:52 AM

New Pheromone Additive will get you both super aroused but is kind of tricky to mix or apply.

M3X will disinhibition so you and her won't have as much resistance but it can be tricky to handle as things can get out of control.

Evolve augments female orgasms. The oil is more expensive but much better.

Those would all be good buys imo
12-23-2015 9:52 AM
junglejuice
Longtime Lurker

Sex: Male

Rep Post

12-23-2015 11:44 PM

(12-23-2015 6:59 AM)ThatOneGuy Wrote:  I just just started looking into pheromones and it seems pretty interesting so I went to a sex shop and bought something called show jo pheromone for men. Not to many reviews about it on here but the reason I'm here but I stray. I'm here to inquire about a pheromones specifically for sexual attraction. Like something I will put in my room Or on my bed just to secure it.
(Background infomation ) I'm pretty handsome guy and I'm confident I'm like 8 maybe 9 but I don't really have problems with talking to women just when in the situation I get a lil anxious because it seems as if she's on the borderline of yes or no and don't want to be forward and sometimes I feel like I need a help.

Try Turn Up The Heat. Well buffered and steered. New Pheromone Additive could get you into overdose problems for newbies so I would recommend Turn Up The Heat. Also don't buy pheromone from no name sex shop. If you want something to help with anxiety try Alfa maschio - if you don't like it you can return and get a full refund.

A long time fan of androtics since 08.. Why didn't I start using other vendors sooner?
Profile:Mid 20s Targets: Mostly 20-26 caucasians
Tested&Experienced: TUTH, Ammo, Ammo Summer, A314 v23(2009)& v32, IJ, IH, IO, IS, CTTM, MX297, P74, P83, P100, Glace, A-1(LS), NA
Actively Testing: Atlas, Core, M3X, AM, TAC, P86, P93, P75, P106, Wolf
Own,Not Experienced: NPA, Cohesion, DP, Misprint, and a bunch of no name putatives
Favorites: TUTH, A314(old), IJ, IH, IS, MX297, P83, NA
Wish list: L2kv1, Meo-Est
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2015 11:45 PM by junglejuice.)
12-23-2015 11:44 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

12-25-2015 6:21 AM

Welcome to PT! Big Grin

You're bound to find all the info you need to answer those questions - Happy hunting!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
12-25-2015 6:21 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ascend vs A314 for confidence and to be recognized as an expert LightHouse 22 2,562 11-21-2017 6:20 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
  New Poster And I Need An Expert Apexmind 11 1,621 06-30-2017 11:46 AM
Last Post: Apexmind