Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Longtime lurker. New poster.
misery94
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Longtime lurker. New poster.
03-17-2019 5:03 PM

I signed up a few years ago and looked around when I first got interested in pheromones, but after dabbling just a bit, I gave up for a while. Now I am back with a couple of specific motivations.

First, I am now a project manager at work rather than just a programmer and systems integrator. This puts me in a leadership position in charge of my own employees and subcontractors on projects, and in a position to work directly with those who I am running projects for. I’ve used Wolf and Chikara from Love Scent off and on and feel like I’ve has some success with them, but I would love to have more. I am good at my job, as my projects go well and make money and my customers are happy and stay loyal. However, I still want any extra edge I can get to gain additional respect on the job.

Second, I am married and in my 40s. I have slowed a step in recent years and that extends to the bedroom a bit. My job dominates my time right now and I am on a roll and really racking up some success. My wife also went back to work 3 years ago and is now a full-time manager after a promotion. We also have three kids (18, 14 and 12), so life is just insane right now. Our lives are very different between now and when I first signed up here, for good and bad.

We have a really solid marriage and are still very close after 21 years. However, just being tired from work and all the crazy in life right now has definitely put a damper on things. Something that will just add a little of that spark back for both of us would be great.

First on the agenda will be deciding between going back to Wolf and maybe trying Bad Wolf for the first time. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
03-17-2019 5:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Longtime lurker. New poster.
03-19-2019 12:17 PM

Welcome back to the board.

For workplace VIP status and respect there are lots and lots of good options. Myself, I like the mild alpha vibe that AV throws out for me; but others have excellent advice about workplace pheromones.

For relationships, I'm a die-hard fan of the Love God, so take that suggestion with more than a grain of salt. However, LPMP has some really awesome under-the-radar kind of blends such as wanted man, charisma, kingmaker, and others; as well as their scents (although a bit too much in the head-shop zone for some) being quite popular with the ladies.

I've also had great luck (albeit a different kind of effect) with my wife while wearing AV+M3X+ Mr. Vetiver, but Mr. Vetiver isn't available. Xist makes some nice bonding type stuff as well as others, but TLG is a winner for my particular style, appearance, and body chemistry.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-19-2019 12:17 PM
misery94
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-20-2019 9:30 AM

Thank you! I may give one or two of those a try.
03-20-2019 9:30 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-20-2019 9:33 AM

Personally, for adding a spark back I'd suggest The Love God. Keeping that new relationship smell is exactly what it was designed for. Putting the spark back and fanning it into a flame.

For work, I really like Alpha Treasures. It has attraction built in but first and foremost it is a friendly VIP alpha vibe. People follow along with you just because you are so damn cool that they can't help themselves.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
03-20-2019 9:33 AM

misery94
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-20-2019 2:17 PM

(03-20-2019 9:33 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Personally, for adding a spark back I'd suggest The Love God. Keeping that new relationship smell is exactly what it was designed for. Putting the spark back and fanning it into a flame.

For work, I really like Alpha Treasures. It has attraction built in but first and foremost it is a friendly VIP alpha vibe. People follow along with you just because you are so damn cool that they can't help themselves.

Thank you for the insight. I am going back to Wolf first, mostly because of familarity. I used it before and could see some affects from it, but I never took the time to dig further. I figured it would be a good place to start back and try to get some details and learn about what is happening to me and others when I use it and why. Then I will go from there. At least as far as work and social are concerned. But I will put Alpha Treasures on the List of things to try soon.

I will probably go ahead and start researching and purchase The Love God. I’ve seen where you and others have recommended it and it sounds like exactly what I’m looking for at home. As soon as I get my sea legs with Wolf again and get in the habit of observing what is happening when I wear mones, this will be the next thing I try.

Thanks again!
03-20-2019 2:17 PM
misery94
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-25-2019 12:33 AM

(03-20-2019 9:33 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Personally, for adding a spark back I'd suggest The Love God. Keeping that new relationship smell is exactly what it was designed for. Putting the spark back and fanning it into a flame.

So I’m like 87 pages into the novel you and Gladen have going on The Love God and it’s quite the read. I think I am going to have to take the plunge and give it a shot. As you and Gladen said here, it sounds perfect for me.

Since it is basically your creation and I would imagine that you’ve tried all the variations and scents, I wanted to ask how you would describe them. Also, would I be better off getting unscented? Do they offer their scents separately, or am I better off just finding the righ cologne to pair up with it?

I emailed and got an initial response with a link to the product, but haven’t gotten answers to these questions from the manufacturer yet. I am looking to order soon and thought you might be able to steer me in the right direction.

Thanks again.
03-25-2019 12:33 AM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-25-2019 1:52 AM

Regarding scented or unscented, a lot is going to depend on whether or not you already have a scent that you really like. I personally enjoy the LPMP scents quite a bit but they can be a bit strong for some people so I do recommend getting them lightly scented (putting that in the notes section when you order. As for the scents themselves, I am replying from my phone so I am not really able to give a breakdown of each one but I am a big fan UN for Men, Excalibur, and Adam’s Nectar. The LPMP website has a breakdown of each scent.

I also have Unscented Love God and wear it with commercial cologne cover scents. It is really a matter of personal preference because both ways work well.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2019 2:05 AM by Snoopyace.)
03-25-2019 1:52 AM
misery94
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-25-2019 5:33 AM

(03-25-2019 1:52 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Regarding scented or unscented, a lot is going to depend on whether or not you already have a scent that you really like. I personally enjoy the LPMP scents quite a bit but they can be a bit strong for some people so I do recommend getting them lightly scented (putting that in the notes section when you order. As for the scents themselves, I am replying from my phone so I am not really able to give a breakdown of each one but I am a big fan UN for Men, Excalibur, and Adam’s Nectar. The LPMP website has a breakdown of each scent.

I also have Unscented Love God and wear it with commercial cologne cover scents. It is really a matter of personal preference because both ways work well.

As for my colognes and mones for preferences:

- My enduring favorite cologne is Aqua di Gio, so a clean, citrusy scent is good for me.

- Wolf: I love the scent of original Wolf. I guess that would be a musk-based scent. My wife is a fan, as well.

- Chikara: I cant say much for it as a pheromone, but the vanilla scent was something I did like about this product from Love Scent. My wife likes it and got a few other compliments on the smell when wearing it.

Based on those descriptions, are of LPMP’s scents in the ballpark, or am I likely going to be better off using my own cologne with unscented? I think I’m leaning unscented Oil at the moment, but I am open to hearing about their scents.
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2019 5:36 AM by misery94.)
03-25-2019 5:33 AM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

03-25-2019 11:06 AM

Judging by what you like scent wise, you ‘might’ like LP: Homme or LP #9 but I would suggest getting unscented Love God and maybe getting a few sample vials of scents to try them out.

Then use your normal colognes as cover scents but try the LP scents to see if you like them.

03-25-2019 11:06 AM
blazkowicz95
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-26-2019 2:02 PM

Hi all, I too have been a lurker, trying to do as much research as possible and trying to gain as much information from this forum as I can. A little bit about myself, I'm a 23 year old Male from India, and true to the stereotype, I work as a software engineer. I've always had a fair amount of success with the ladies and I would say I'm social. Off late though, I've fallen into a bit of a rut with work and everything seems very monotonous. There are certain aspects about myself that I am changing. Looking for sexual mones/blends that increase my chances of getting, of course I understand that game is most important(was successful in college) but I currently work in a city that is 'conservative' when it comes to casual relationships and I'm not looking for anything serious.
Also, I recently ordered AV and tried it a few times. It worked a few times and sometimes didn't. Still figuring out how to ride that wave. Will update based on controlled testing soon.
Any suggestions for sexual mones/blends will help me immensely.
Thanks!
03-26-2019 2:02 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Poster And I Need An Expert Apexmind 11 2,630 06-30-2017 11:46 AM
Last Post: Apexmind
  long time lurker first time poster oc1010 5 1,796 03-10-2013 9:32 PM
Last Post: oc1010