Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Pheromone Additive Oil
andromun
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1016 thanks in 431 posts

RE: New Pheromone Additive Oil
10-08-2016 2:13 AM

(09-25-2016 12:51 AM)pphoenix Wrote:  Incoherence here
LoveScent Website states that there are 3 Pheromones in the mix while
LaCroy states there are 5 in the mix

ConfusedUnknw

I was thinking the exact same thing. I contacted Love Scent for an answer and they said they didn't change the formula. Okay fine but it's confusing when Love Scent has n/pa listed with 3 pheromones in a new oil version with a blue label.

Go ahead and visit laCroy and it's the old bottle listing 5 pheromones.

The Dude abides...
10-08-2016 2:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 360
Thanks received:
343 thanks in 239 posts

10-08-2016 2:16 AM

Maybe it is lovescent's own New Pheromone Additive version.Wacko2

For people who bought it,does it say made by lacory or love scent.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2016 2:17 AM by jb20.)
10-08-2016 2:16 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6286
Thanks received:
3923 thanks in 1573 posts

10-08-2016 5:32 AM

(10-08-2016 2:16 AM)jb20 Wrote:  Maybe it is lovescent's own New Pheromone Additive version.Wacko2

For people who bought it,does it say made by lacory or love scent.

I bought the oil version from love scent. I'll let ya's know when I receive it. I'll take a photo of it. And upload it here.
Also... copied and pasted from the lacroy New Pheromone Additive buildup routine thread.

Hey guys. Am curious to know. I did a MASSIVE search and I couldn't find much about what am curious. It's a little tidious that I can't have access to users journals as I tried that too to find me answer. But I couldn't. How many posts do I have to make to be able to get access? Anyways the question is;

Has anyone done an New Pheromone Additive build up routine for New Pheromone Additive oil? The new version? (October 2016)

If u know the link, could u pls send it to me either here or thru a PM. I'd really appreciate it if u could. Thanks heaps in advance. If no one's done it, am keen to do it. Waiting for me New Pheromone Additive oil.

Also, is the NEW New Pheromone Additive alchohol base still available from love scent or is it discontinued? Did a search on their website as well. Couldn't find nothing. Thanks heaps in advance.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2016 5:35 AM by DrChocolate.)
10-08-2016 5:32 AM

RoverRobb - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 12 posts

10-10-2016 8:32 PM

(10-06-2016 12:05 PM)dsouza Wrote:  It's interesting because I've worn none, nol, and Androstadienone many times and I've never had complete stranger women act so bold like initiating kino without me even talking to them, hitting on me in front of my SO when she's right there... Kino me in front of my SO and then realizing a second later "wait what am I doing" she's looking I Better stop" as if they were disinhibited, Asking personal questions when they hardly know me.. Or even better trying to lure me into a convo...All this in daytime w/o alcohol 20's - 40's+. It sure sounds like other ingredients are missing from the definition .... I believe NNPA as well as old New Pheromone Additive has secret ingredients that are not listed. The ones listed would not produce such over the top interest and boldness so quickly and easily.

Just my $0.02

How many drops did you wear when a complete stranger woman start to KINO you? App points? Cover Scent? How many times did these type of events happen?
10-10-2016 8:32 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1016 thanks in 431 posts

10-12-2016 9:17 PM

Alright, LoveScent emailed back regarding the description on their site vs. LaCroy

Quote:Greetings,

From what I have found, Lacroy's description may be old. They let us know that they only create a formula with 3 pheromones, like the one we sell. As for the site you saw. I am not sure what is going on there. But 3 pheromones seem to be the original / consistence consensus. 

One Love,
Kamau
[email protected]

Hope this helps quell any remaining doubts.

The Dude abides...
10-12-2016 9:17 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, DrChocolate, pphoenix
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1904
Thanks received:
1127 thanks in 464 posts

10-14-2016 1:20 AM

It doesn't. I doubt Lovescent has a clue here considering they are only distributors. Personally I doubt there are only three molecules in New Pheromone Additive.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
10-14-2016 1:20 AM
Thanks given by right_mr
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 360
Thanks received:
343 thanks in 239 posts

10-14-2016 3:47 AM

I think they made their own version of New Pheromone Additive instead of importing from La Cory like old days.Dirol
10-14-2016 3:47 AM

RedEyes
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 405
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 18 posts

10-14-2016 4:34 AM

(09-25-2016 12:51 AM)pphoenix Wrote:  Incoherence here
LoveScent Website states that there are 3 Pheromones in the mix while
LaCroy states there are 5 in the mix

ConfusedUnknw

if LaCroy said 5 Pheromones, then I guess it looks like this in a 10ml bottle:
androsteNONE ........... 2mg
androsteNOL ............. 1mg
androsteDIENONE ...... 0.5mg
androsteRone ............ ? mg (maybe 1mg)
EstraTetraenol ........... ? mg (maybe 0.5mg)
=====================
total pheromones = 5mg/10ml

I'm guessing, but i'm pretty sure the 2 not mentioned mons are androsteRone and EstraTetraenol (i know what they say about EST, but with just a small amount it is not so feminine and Androsterone takes away that feminine effect from est).
if it's not "some African sex herbs" but i think that is in IMPI and not in New Pheromone Additive?? Anyone
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2016 6:44 AM by RedEyes.)
10-14-2016 4:34 AM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1991
Thanks received:
2384 thanks in 1326 posts

10-15-2016 5:19 PM

There's no EST in New Pheromone Additive, I can almost guarantee you that much. At that amount, EST's buffering properties are incredibly powerful. I tend to ghost on more than 1-2 drops New Pheromone Additive. Paradox doesn't respond well to mixes containing EST. Androsterone at that amount would blunt the responses from New Pheromone Additive - as one of the most blatant sexual products on the market, this addition is equally doubtful. Furthermore, none of the additional components you've mentioned would explain the build-up effect from New Pheromone Additive.

I don't necessarily believe there are 5 components either. Ago mentions both Androstenetrione and Androstanone in the case of NNPA. Androstanone I can believe. Androstenetrione I can't speak for, as this molecule tends to be subtle for me in heavy-hitting mixes. delta-2-androstenone has been the only molecule reported to generate New Pheromone Additive build-up like effects through continuous wear. This would make an excellent candidate for a future blind molecule testing round. Perhaps thundr may wish to pick up on this one. That totals 5 molecules for the original New Pheromone Additive, 6 for NNPA (if we are to believe that 5 molecules is correct in the case of ONPA).
10-15-2016 5:19 PM
Thanks given by RedEyes
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6286
Thanks received:
3923 thanks in 1573 posts

10-15-2016 6:04 PM

Did an New Pheromone Additive oil build up behind me ears, got results at the beginning of the first day with consistent hits. But after the second application, started declining. (Check me hand written journal pls) ATTACHED BELOW. Not exactly sure if I've done it right or not. But the pattern I saw was at the VERY beginning of the test, it was a hit galore, but after the second application (on Wed 12th Oct 2016 at 0852pm, check me hand written journal) hits started declining. Please do enlighten me if I've done it wrong. Am open for thoughts thanks. Smile

Last night I wore me favorite xist+evolve+2LB (I usually go with 2by2by2 ratio. But last night I was super horny and when that happens I know my testosterone levels are high) so I have to minimize the applications. So I applied 1xist+1evolve+2LB. I copied this combo from PheroJoe. From his blog. And it works for me. And am yet to try ur combo TheLaw;Which is ACE+C. Will update that asap.

I know it's irrelevant to this thread. But I wanned to check if I change the product, or if I change the routine (which in this case was the New Pheromone Additive oil build up to PSX), can I see hits? (Also helps me to think that I ain't imagining things) Application points (behind me ears) were cleaned multiple times with alchohol before amd after me shower and THEN I applied PSX products.

Back to the topic.
New Pheromone Additive oil has some good hits. But I saw them when I started the build up. After the 3rd day I got ghosted. BIG TIME. No harsh reactions from anyone, but just completely ghosted. So am assuming the oil version is different compared to the alchohol version.

"BUT" On 2 dabs behind ears, WOOOOW, am blown away. Hits from left right and centre. And also I've noticed hits aren't JUST sexual. They're social, flirty, status and intimate. DID escalate with this tiny lil cutie I took for a ride on a rideshare trip. And had coffee with her at the day time. About 5 foot 9ish (with heels) size 8 (fairly small and petite) wears glasses (ooooooh I love the dirty secretary fantasy) strawberry blonde (dirty blonde) hair, hazel grey bluish eyes (very faint blue to the hazel grey side/tone) tiny little waist (can almost reach my thumbs and middle fingers together when I held her for a kiss. Couldn't F close her. But she's on the hook. And I intend to keep it that way for a while till I fly back to work. May be even when i come back. New Pheromone Additive oil defo got me to reel her in. Didnt notice pupil dilation with New Pheromone Additive oil. It seemed more of a natural encounter. Kinda looks a bit like we both had a thing and we just both hit on it. Was spontaneous and fun. I don't think I could'a done it without New Pheromone Additive oil though. It's got some potential for sure. Plus it doesn't smell that bad.

I got the Love Scent version. Not the LaCroy version. See pic below.

The big picture is the stash I have atm. (Yeah I love John Loda's treasure chest. Thanks Loda) each and everyone of them products were tested separately. And I have a different purposes for each and everyone of them.

With New Pheromone Additive oil I can defo say that am happy with it. I like the spontaneous fun I get with it. But IMHO it ain't produced to do a build up. May be the alchohol version was. But not the oil version. I'd like to know if someone else can confirm that? Thanks.

I can't attach the pic's. Hang on I'll see if I can minimize the size of'me.
10-15-2016 6:04 PM
Thanks given by RedEyes, right_mr, DssMaster

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New New Pheromone Additive Pheroman 259 76,231 12-08-2017 4:24 PM
Last Post: stefdude
  Best Pairing with New Pheromone Additive lone ranger 5 3,122 01-10-2016 9:46 PM
Last Post: Starzjk
  New Pheromone Additive for Women minx99 0 1,001 10-02-2015 2:48 PM
Last Post: minx99
  Old New Pheromone Additive? stefdude 9 4,601 11-17-2013 4:03 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  Need help with New Pheromone Additive andromun 13 10,123 02-29-2012 9:17 AM
Last Post: Scensation