Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Pheromone Additive Oil
swoldierbrah
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
10 thanks in 6 posts

RE: New Pheromone Additive Oil
08-14-2016 4:00 PM

Anyone got the product yet? Would love to see some reviews.

My arsenal:
L2K v.1(+), AM(+), Glace(+) 2016 versions, NPA oil

Did try:
AV(-), wolf(-), SOB(-), xist(-), evolve(-), IS(+), ammo(-), IJ(+), L2K v.1 (2015)(++), glace (2015)(+)

++ amazing
+great
-no effect
08-14-2016 4:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shaka26
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 3 posts

08-14-2016 7:35 PM

i got it yesterday but I didn't have a chance to test it ..... ill post something soon
08-14-2016 7:35 PM
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 172
Thanks received:
992 thanks in 467 posts

08-22-2016 9:04 PM

(08-09-2016 9:33 PM)metaltree Wrote:  From the link theLaw provided:

WTF - Are those the 2 secret ingredients we were wondering about all these years?

I reported that New Pheromone Additive was soft probably on the other forum and people didn't believe me.

If you have straight Androstadienone and. Androstenone try them at 1:1
08-22-2016 9:04 PM

RoyalWvlf
WOLF

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
46 thanks in 15 posts

08-24-2016 6:43 PM

Just placed an order and should be here friday.. Cant wait to test.

Weapons: Xyxgun

APEX: Orbital, Imprint, M3X
LAL: Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel, Dirty Primitive, Nude Alpha, OD*,
PT: The Hookup, Grail Of Affection, Treasureful Shine, Latina*, Alpha Treasures*
PXS: Xist Oil, Connections, Ascend, SOB, Celebrity, Brute, Bliss,
A-1, Taboo*, Evolve*, Mascot*, Vibe*, Crush*
LS: New Pheromone Additive Oil
HAX: Holy Grail, Element X, Alien

*Samples
08-24-2016 6:43 PM
Thanks given by kalpan56
swoldierbrah
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
10 thanks in 6 posts

08-31-2016 8:35 AM

Can i get a helooo there!

Got New Pheromone Additive oil 2 days ago, used it, love it!

I was wearing 2 dabs today. Had alot of errands going to many teachers at collage. Those were women 50+ and they were all very friendly and smiling asking me questions, they are usually very grumpy. Had an exam today in lab. practical work and the assistant who works there 30+ female, allowed me to have scrit open Big Grin i was the only one taking the exam. she offered me help many times even if i didnt ask lol.OH and i had to write theoretical exam too and teacher just left me alone in the classroom LOOL i could cheat as i wanted but it was easy so it wasn't nessesary(she was in her office next door to classrom). i was looking for teacher at hospital too and had trouble finding them, and teen girl that works in hospital has seen me wandering and approached me if i need any help. That doesnt happen to me. Cashier was teen girl smiling. it was like life on easy modeBig Grin everyone was glad to help me with stuff. HITS with this stuff are very obvious. Can wait to try it in clubsSmile)

My arsenal:

Did try:
AV(-), wolf(-), SOB(-), xist(-), evolve(-), IS(+), ammo(-), IJ(+), L2K v.1 (2015)(++), glace (2015)(+)

++ amazing
+great
-no effect
08-31-2016 8:35 AM
Thanks given by lovevibe
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 333
Thanks received:
1556 thanks in 658 posts

08-31-2016 8:45 AM

@swoldierbrah

Thanks for the report!

I noticed a pattern in your rating system under arsenal/did try:

It appears that sexuals were mostly duds for you. Looks like you might not be picking up on sexual cues or simply not using the product for its intended purpose.
Even AM gets a "no effect" rating, when Glace + AM = LIIK, both of which did work for you.

Might want to keep this in mind with your reviews moving forward so that they aren't written off as "this guy can't close".Big boss

Cheers!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2016 8:53 AM by theLaw.)
08-31-2016 8:45 AM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, BarefootOxford
swoldierbrah
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
10 thanks in 6 posts

08-31-2016 11:30 AM

(08-31-2016 8:45 AM)theLaw Wrote:  @swoldierbrah

Thanks for the report!

I noticed a pattern in your rating system under arsenal/did try:

It appears that sexuals were mostly duds for you. Looks like you might not be picking up on sexual cues or simply not using the product for its intended purpose.
Even AM gets a "no effect" rating, when Glace + AM = LIIK, both of which did work for you.

Might want to keep this in mind with your reviews moving forward so that they aren't written off as "this guy can't close".Big boss

Cheers!Mrgreen

yeah, you kinda right about my disability to close, but with AV, wolf, i was either ghosted (most of time) or no visible effect (tried all possible doses). with l2k+glace (used most) girls were all over me and it was easy to close, like i couldn't belive it and everyone telling me how good i look or i remind them of some actor. i like obvoius hits where i can be sure that its working. AM i need to test more i think.

Today was great for testing New Pheromone Additive because i was in situations with most people i met before and i know their behaviour and it was changed drasticly to better ofc. right now i was just eating at local resturant and this old waitress who is always in bad mood and not paying interest, today she was asking me like "does my hair look bad, i know it does" and im just like "nah" then she's making some stupid jokes, commenting the news on tv and asking me about, just blabbering and i was thinking omg just give me the fucking burger and stfu LOL, then she said u have to wait 20min. and then in 3min she called me that its ready. wtf. i was not in the mood for talking but i was glad that obviously New Pheromone Additive is still there since i applied it at 8:00 am. Today whole day i was treated like king, that can't be coincidenceSmile

My arsenal:

Did try:

++ amazing
+great
-no effect
08-31-2016 11:30 AM
Thanks given by kalpan56, right_mr, Pagodeiro

lovevibe
Inactive Account

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

09-06-2016 7:02 PM

(08-31-2016 8:35 AM)swoldierbrah Wrote:  Can i get a helooo there!

Got New Pheromone Additive oil 2 days ago, used it, love it!

I was wearing 2 dabs today. Had alot of errands going to many teachers at collage. Those were women 50+ and they were all very friendly and smiling asking me questions, they are usually very grumpy. Had an exam today in lab. practical work and the assistant who works there 30+ female, allowed me to have scrit open Big Grin i was the only one taking the exam. she offered me help many times even if i didnt ask lol.OH and i had to write theoretical exam too and teacher just left me alone in the classroom LOOL i could cheat as i wanted but it was easy so it wasn't nessesary(she was in her office next door to classrom). i was looking for teacher at hospital too and had trouble finding them, and teen girl that works in hospital has seen me wandering and approached me if i need any help. That doesnt happen to me. Cashier was teen girl smiling. it was like life on easy modeBig Grin everyone was glad to help me with stuff. HITS with this stuff are very obvious. Can wait to try it in clubsSmile)

i will be trying this stuff harder too. didn't seem to work a few years ago when i tried it the first time, but it does now. maybe i can tell when it does now better than i could then. or maybe -none Pheromones have changed me like somebody said they would years ago so i give off a vibe that better matches the New Pheromone Additive in the first place and that is helping.

congrats.
09-06-2016 7:02 PM
metaltree

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 932
Thanks received:
1212 thanks in 475 posts

09-17-2016 5:01 PM

I got my New Pheromone Additive oil in today. The reason I bought it is because Bruce put the exact ingredients on his website so I know exactly what is in it and what the concentration is. Also there is a love scent storefront on Amazon so it is much easier to order now.

I struggle with both Androstadienone lethargy and Androstenone anxiety. I have been doing combos that have both Androstadienone and Androstenone to try to balance it out. Because New Pheromone Additive oil has both Androstadienone and Androstenone I figured I might be able to run it solo.

Unfortunately I cannot wear the New Pheromone Additive oil solo. I put three drops on my throat a half an hour ago and the Androstenone anxiety is winning out over the Androstadienone lethargy. I feel some anxiety right now that I didn't feel before I applied the oil. The anxiety is probably enough to ruin my cold approaches. So to use New Pheromone Additive oil I will have to add in some additional Androstadienone to balance out the Androstenone to keep my Androstenone anxiety in check.

Since I cannot run this solo I'll put any future reviews in my journal so I do not pollute this thread with a combo.
09-17-2016 5:01 PM
SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2102
Thanks received:
874 thanks in 494 posts

09-18-2016 1:06 PM

Why do you not put it on your wrists and forearms as opposed to neck?
09-18-2016 1:06 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New New Pheromone Additive Pheroman 259 76,232 12-08-2017 4:24 PM
Last Post: stefdude
  Best Pairing with New Pheromone Additive lone ranger 5 3,123 01-10-2016 9:46 PM
Last Post: Starzjk
  New Pheromone Additive for Women minx99 0 1,001 10-02-2015 2:48 PM
Last Post: minx99
  Old New Pheromone Additive? stefdude 9 4,601 11-17-2013 4:03 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  Need help with New Pheromone Additive andromun 13 10,123 02-29-2012 9:17 AM
Last Post: Scensation