Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Pheromone Additive Oil
austinitecute
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
17 thanks in 11 posts

RE: New Pheromone Additive Oil
06-11-2017 8:22 PM

(06-11-2017 10:29 AM)DataDragon Wrote:  From Love-Scent side:

Well, the answer is a little complicated. New Pheromone Additive has been a registered trademark of Love Scent, long before we met LaCroy. So, legally nobody should be making it without our authorization, but from a scientific point of view, LaCroy has always been a solid partner. They always maintained specs up to Love Scent standards, and I don’t see any reason for that to have changed. Unfortunately, the FDA started blocking their shipments into the US and when we ran out of New Pheromone Additive, we were forced to have it formulated elsewhere at standards as high or higher than we have always demanded from suppliers. The final filling and labeling is done at our own facility now. They should be chemically identical.

Other products and brands developed by LaCroy themselves, we would never try to copy. That would be unethical, and we will just have to discontinue them when supplies run out.

Best Regards,
Bruce Boyd
prez
Love-Scent.com

My opinion: The ingredients were originally supplied by Lacroy in the versions that became popular with everyone, so it is now possible to buy direct from that still contain those same ingredients manufactured by lacroy in both a New Pheromone Additive Touch (pre mixed and dosed by the atomizer) and New Pheromone Additive 5ml or 15ml concentrate. Love Scent blue bottle version is now using other suppliers and even other ingredients so both are just different versions now that should be evaluated separately from now on as to which ones are worth buying.

The current Touch and New Pheromone Additive Lacroy versions seem to contain: Androstenone 2 MG, Androstadienone 0.5mg plus certain stabilizers and antioxidants with just the right amount of DPG (glycol). The New Pheromone Additive from Love Scent seems to contain an additional 1MG of Androstenol in their mix and may use different stabilizers or antioxidants now.
Good Information and great Post Data
Thanks
(06-11-2017 10:29 AM)DataDragon Wrote:  From Love-Scent side:

Well, the answer is a little complicated. New Pheromone Additive has been a registered trademark of Love Scent, long before we met LaCroy. So, legally nobody should be making it without our authorization, but from a scientific point of view, LaCroy has always been a solid partner. They always maintained specs up to Love Scent standards, and I don’t see any reason for that to have changed. Unfortunately, the FDA started blocking their shipments into the US and when we ran out of New Pheromone Additive, we were forced to have it formulated elsewhere at standards as high or higher than we have always demanded from suppliers. The final filling and labeling is done at our own facility now. They should be chemically identical.

Other products and brands developed by LaCroy themselves, we would never try to copy. That would be unethical, and we will just have to discontinue them when supplies run out.

Best Regards,
Bruce Boyd
prez
Love-Scent.com

My opinion: The ingredients were originally supplied by Lacroy in the versions that became popular with everyone, so it is now possible to buy direct from that still contain those same ingredients manufactured by lacroy in both a New Pheromone Additive Touch (pre mixed and dosed by the atomizer) and New Pheromone Additive 5ml or 15ml concentrate. Love Scent blue bottle version is now using other suppliers and even other ingredients so both are just different versions now that should be evaluated separately from now on as to which ones are worth buying.

The current Touch and New Pheromone Additive Lacroy versions seem to contain: Androstenone 2 MG, Androstadienone 0.5mg plus certain stabilizers and antioxidants with just the right amount of DPG (glycol). The New Pheromone Additive from Love Scent seems to contain an additional 1MG of Androstenol in their mix and may use different stabilizers or antioxidants now.
Good Information and great Post Data
Thanks
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2017 8:22 PM by austinitecute.)
06-11-2017 8:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by DataDragon - Banned
therainman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

07-27-2017 10:08 AM

Has anyone tried the love-scent version of the New Pheromone Additive?
Is it any good? Do we still mix the oil with cologne 4-1 like the old days?

Has anyone tried the nnpa at lecroy?

Why is it called nnpa if its the original formula of New Pheromone Additive?

Clarification?
07-27-2017 10:08 AM
therainman
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

07-27-2017 10:41 AM

I mixed Androstadienone , New Pheromone Additive oil based from love-scent and coolwater together last night and it definitely smells exacty like the Chikara cologne that love-scent sells.
07-27-2017 10:41 AM

leeroy117
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 69
Thanks received:
67 thanks in 29 posts

07-28-2017 8:16 AM

(07-27-2017 10:08 AM)therainman Wrote:  Has anyone tried the love-scent version of the New Pheromone Additive?
Is it any good? Do we still mix the oil with cologne 4-1 like the old days?

Has anyone tried the nnpa at lecroy?

Why is it called nnpa if its the original formula of New Pheromone Additive?

Clarification?

I tried it and its not all that. Its the Lecroy knock off, kinda like when you go to Aldi's to buy coco puffs.

I have no idea. The threads suggest that the previous bottle made by Lecroy had a stronger formula. So I'm assuming because the bottle looks different now the formula isn't the same. I think it works, but I wear it in combos with core/swoon. Wouldn't waste my money at lovescent though. If you already purchased you can get a refund i think within the first 30 days.
07-28-2017 8:16 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6287
Thanks received:
3923 thanks in 1573 posts

07-28-2017 8:23 AM

(07-28-2017 8:16 AM)leeroy117 Wrote:  I tried it and its not all that. Its the Lecroy knock off, kinda like when you go to Aldi's to buy coco puffs.

I have no idea. The threads suggest that the previous bottle made by Lecroy had a stronger formula. So I'm assuming because the bottle looks different now the formula isn't the same. I think it works, but I wear it in combos with core/swoon. Wouldn't waste my money at lovescent though. If you already purchased you can get a refund i think within the first 30 days.

I've reported this before. And I'll say it again. The love scent "OIL" version WORKS!!! The one with the blue label (please check my signature photo) it WORKS. Not in the same way as the lacroy ALCHOHOL version. But it works gentlemen!!!. I don't get paid to say it, but it works. At least for me.
07-28-2017 8:23 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5026
Thanks received:
4191 thanks in 1518 posts

07-28-2017 8:39 AM

I havent tried it so cant comment on it.
But it is a different mix so it really should have it's own review thread.
Which

(07-27-2017 10:08 AM)therainman Wrote:  Why is it called nnpa if its the original formula of New Pheromone Additive?
Clarification?

I started this thread because I thought there was a change in the previous New Pheromone Additive mix and bottles i received and used.
Details are at beginning of this thread.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2017 8:40 AM by Pheroman.)
07-28-2017 8:39 AM
Thanks given by DrChocolate
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 176
Thanks received:
646 thanks in 285 posts

07-31-2017 2:44 PM

I new the truth once I saw the stupid blue bottle on the Love Scent website. i KNEW for a FC&*N FACT they just made their own New Pheromone Additive. It wasn't rocket science for me.

The blue New Pheromone Additive bottle made by Love scent is GARBAGE! Yeah it smells like Androstenone to some degree a few hours after application.... but doesn't really do much.

I think it might just be part Androstenone and part Androstadienone .... FC&*N GENIUS!!!!!!

Waste my money, but PLEASE don't waste my time with BS BOGUS products
07-31-2017 2:44 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6287
Thanks received:
3923 thanks in 1573 posts

07-31-2017 4:43 PM

(07-31-2017 2:44 PM)xtraspecial Wrote:  I new the truth once I saw the stupid blue bottle on the Love Scent website. i KNEW for a FC&*N FACT they just made their own New Pheromone Additive. It wasn't rocket science for me.

The blue New Pheromone Additive bottle made by Love scent is GARBAGE! Yeah it smells like Androstenone to some degree a few hours after application.... but doesn't really do much.

I think it might just be part Androstenone and part Androstadienone .... FC&*N GENIUS!!!!!!

Waste my money, but PLEASE don't waste my time with BS BOGUS products

OK
07-31-2017 4:43 PM
Thanks given by BarefootOxford
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5026
Thanks received:
4191 thanks in 1518 posts

08-01-2017 9:38 AM

My apologies, i was referring my NNPA review thread that was supposed to be linked.
And not this thread which is about the oil version.

(07-28-2017 8:39 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  I started this thread because I thought there was a change in the previous New Pheromone Additive mix and bottles i received and used.
Details are at beginning of this thread.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
08-01-2017 9:38 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New New Pheromone Additive Pheroman 259 76,233 12-08-2017 4:24 PM
Last Post: stefdude
  Best Pairing with New Pheromone Additive lone ranger 5 3,123 01-10-2016 9:46 PM
Last Post: Starzjk
  New Pheromone Additive for Women minx99 0 1,001 10-02-2015 2:48 PM
Last Post: minx99
  Old New Pheromone Additive? stefdude 9 4,602 11-17-2013 4:03 AM
Last Post: stefdude
  Need help with New Pheromone Additive andromun 13 10,123 02-29-2012 9:17 AM
Last Post: Scensation