Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Love Scent Product - Free Samples
DGamer
Player of the Game

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 466
Thanks received:
594 thanks in 247 posts

RE: New Love Scent Product - Free Samples
09-12-2012 12:21 AM

Mark, I'll test one of the remaining 3 bottles if you're still sending them out.

Please read this before you ask me for my opinion or suggestions as to what to get. Other than that, I'm more than happy to help

My Journal
09-12-2012 12:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1000
Thanks received:
2702 thanks in 1237 posts

09-28-2012 12:02 PM

First off I want to thank all the ladies for honoring their commitments to test and report, and the 4 guys who also honored their promises, they are: halo, AlternativeGirl, Shelly B, Akelah, Honeycake, pherogirl, thundr, 2Soon2Care, fman and of course Terry. All 10 of you have been acknowledged as members who can be trusted to honor their commitments and listed in a thread on the Vendors forum as those who should be considered first for any freebies, samples or product testing.

As to preck, lostlibra74 and NIGHTistheNEWDAY, you've also been placed in a thread in the Vendors forum, this one for deadbeats who can't be trusted to honor their commitments and are not be considered for free products, samples or testing.

I've bitched about members failing to honor their commitments to test and report on free products they received every single time we've done it, told you this was going to happen and even posted and stickied a thread about it in the News and Announcements forum, here: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Product-Fre...o-Testing, yet you still choose not to honor your commitments.

Congratulations to the 10 of you who made the special consideration thread, and THANKS FOR NOTHING to the 3 of you who warrant a different kind consideration!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were is the impressions we left on those we leave behind.

Live life as you want to be remembered when you're gone!
09-28-2012 12:02 PM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl
lostlibra74
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 46
Thanks received:
247 thanks in 144 posts

09-28-2012 12:15 PM

woah..i've posted about Mojo in a couple of other people's threads, specifically about the scent how long it lasts. The couple of times I've had a chance to wear it I haven't been around enough people to gauge any effects. I've been trying to find a good time to go with it, for pure testing purposes but have been out of town on business, and dealing with an illness, and haven't had a good opportunity yet, so I haven't started a thread just to say, 'more testing coming.' I value this community, and try my best to be a good member. No timelines were given or specifications for the types of reporting so I figured it was okay to take my time. I apologize if this was not the case.

Either way, a PM or email about it before hand would have been nice before being called out about it publically and insulted. Was planning on testing mojo this weekend as it's the first time I've been able to be around the girl I'm seeing in about month. But if I'm already blacklisted and not welcome here I'm not sure I see the point.

EDIT: Looking back I see I did start a thread and post about my first run with it. I haven't had a good chance to give it a whirl since then.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pure-mojo-showed-up-today

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Here-goes-n...lpha-libra

Chemlab:
Acqua Vitae
Evolve
Nude Alpha Sample
Alpha Maschio Sample
Lucky 7 sample
Odyssey sample
L2K
A1

On the way:
Wolf
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2012 12:24 PM by lostlibra74.)
09-28-2012 12:15 PM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks received:

09-28-2012 12:39 PM

(09-28-2012 12:15 PM)lostlibra74 Wrote:  woah..i've posted about Mojo in a couple of other people's threads, specifically about the scent how long it lasts.

I've been trying to find a good time to go with it, for pure testing purposes but have been out of town on business, and dealing with an illness, and haven't had a good opportunity yet, so I haven't started a thread just to say, 'more testing coming.' I value this community, and try my best to be a good member.

No timelines were given or specifications for the types of reporting so I figured it was okay to take my time. I apologize if this was not the case.

Everyone has had their sample for well over 2 weeks, and most have made numerous reports. You posted two single sentence posts about the scent and nothing more, nothing about self effects and nothing about effects on others.

Just because a timeline wasn't given doesn't mean that you can take your sweet time in reporting. Vendors offer free products because they want feedback NOW, not at some point in the future when all the planets are in perfect alignment, biorhythms are fully in sync and everything is just right.

Past experience has shown that if members don't report within a couple of days of receiving their free products, they never will. Just ask SteveO about when he sent 11 members who promised to report free samples and only 2 of them did.

For any member that's blacklisted, get a report in by Monday, and by report I mean a SUBSTANTIAL review, and you'll be removed from the list and a public apology will be made.

As far as I'm concerned your trying to use a technicality of not stating a timeframe as an excuse, which I will acknowledge and allow, this time, but will immediately add a timeframe in the thread in the Announcement forum.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were is the impressions we left on those we leave behind.

09-28-2012 12:39 PM
Thanks given by wiserd
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks received:

09-28-2012 12:47 PM

(09-28-2012 12:15 PM)lostlibra74 Wrote:  EDIT: Looking back I see I did start a thread and post about my first run with it. I haven't had a good chance to give it a whirl since then.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pure-mojo-showed-up-today

Funny, it looks to me like that thread is about SteveO's Cohesion, not MojoPro. The thread is titled pure mojo, it is in the wrong forum and there is definitely no copulin smell to it.

09-28-2012 12:47 PM
lostlibra74
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
247 thanks in 144 posts

09-28-2012 12:54 PM

(09-28-2012 12:39 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Everyone has had their sample for well over 2 weeks, and most have made numerous reports. You posted two single sentence posts about the scent and nothing more, nothing about self effects and nothing about effects on others.

Just because a timeline wasn't given doesn't mean that you can take your sweet time in reporting. Vendors offer free products because they want feedback NOW, not at some point in the future when all the planets are in perfect alignment, biorhythms are fully in sync and everything is just right.

Past experience has shown that if members don't report within a couple of days of receiving their free products, they never will. Just ask SteveO about when he sent 11 members who promised to report free samples and only 2 of them did.

For any member that's blacklisted, get a report in by Monday, and by report I mean a SUBSTANTIAL review, and you'll be removed from the list and a public apology will be made.

As far as I'm concerned your trying to use a technicality of not stating a timeframe as an excuse, which I will acknowledge and allow, this time, but will immediately add a timeframe in the thread in the Announcement forum.
I'm not trying to make any excuses. I'm not asking for any favors. I'm simply stating my side of the story. Between work and illness things have been chaotic for me since shortly after I received that sample.

As a relatively new member, I can't speak about problems like these that have occured in the past. It sucks that someone as generous as SteveO was taken advantage of.

I can only speak to my own intentions. If I had known that things were going to be so crazy for me the last couple of weeks I probably wouldn't have asked for the sample. If I had known that not posting a thorough review yet would have had me labeled a liar and a thief I certainly would never have asked for it. Hell if it will make things right I'll pay for it now.

Chemlab:
Acqua Vitae
Evolve
Nude Alpha Sample
Alpha Maschio Sample
Lucky 7 sample
Odyssey sample
L2K
A1

On the way:
Wolf
09-28-2012 12:54 PM
lostlibra74
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
247 thanks in 144 posts

09-28-2012 12:58 PM

(09-28-2012 12:47 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Funny, it looks to me like that thread is about SteveO's Cohesion, not MojoPro. The thread is titled pure mojo, it is in the wrong forum and there is definitely no copulin smell to it.
I only mentioned cohesion in the thread because I had just sprayed it on before checking the mail and getting the PM, meaning I couldn't immediately try it out. So I waited six hours and applied the PM. That's all. All other info in the thread is about MOJO. Re:copulins, you're right, it doesn't smell like copulins at all. I was just posting exactly what happened when I first smelled it. I caught a cheesy type smell, it hasn't reappeared since. Could have been anything.

Chemlab:
Acqua Vitae
Evolve
Nude Alpha Sample
Alpha Maschio Sample
Lucky 7 sample
Odyssey sample
L2K
A1

On the way:
Wolf
09-28-2012 12:58 PM

Cman888
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 109
Thanks received:
134 thanks in 73 posts

09-28-2012 11:28 PM

Hey mark,

I completely forgot that I had offered to sample the product. I got busy and forgot to check back in with the thread and send my information in to receive the product. Dash1

I know I never received the product. But, I still understand the importance of conclusive reviews and apologoize for holding up a bottle when it could be getting used in the field to derive important and substantial characteristics about the product for the vendor.

I sincerely apologize. I had a serious brain lapse with school starting up. Hopefully this doesnt effect any future considerations about sampling products.

My bad,

(This post was last modified: 09-28-2012 11:28 PM by Cman888.)
09-28-2012 11:28 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks received:

09-29-2012 1:47 AM

Hey Cmann, you are not affected since you never got a sample to test.

09-29-2012 1:47 AM
Gojira
Feeling Positive

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 203
Thanks received:
378 thanks in 130 posts

09-29-2012 10:22 PM

Ah it's a shame I missed this, I've been busy and away from the forums !

It's never too late to be who you could have been
09-29-2012 10:22 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Love Scent CP A & B Beta Test Reporting Thread Honeycake 89 1,143 Yesterday 7:10 PM
Last Post: halo0073
  Love-Scent Discount code terry0400-40 80 5,128 03-27-2013 8:12 PM
Last Post: terry0400-40
  Love Scent Androstadienone Kupo1212 2 667 11-13-2012 1:16 PM
Last Post: paradigmshift
  Changes in love scent products? Biffyfighters 4 490 10-31-2012 1:06 PM
Last Post: Biffyfighters
  -29% Love-Scent Today only terry0400-40 5 709 02-29-2012 8:42 PM
Last Post: Pheroman