Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Changes in love scent products?
Biffyfighters
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 3 posts

Changes in love scent products?
10-25-2012 10:08 AM

Okay, so they were the first company i bought legit pheromones from and they were great, but i'm starting to doubt their products.

After hearing about the Scent of Eros gel packs, that are not even anything to do with JVK i was a bit suspicious. But the last order i got from them included gel packs of Chikara, which are so much weaker than the previous type. The packet's are bigger but the smell is weaker and i'm just not getting the hits like i was. And self effects just aren't there like they were. I still have 1 or 2 of the older gel packs and the difference is very noticeable.

I also bought some Beta Androstenol from them and i've got nothing from it. I think it was Alpha dream i bought the same strength from and got some noticeable results, but i've tried, more, less, on it's own, with other products and can't seem to get it to work.

Has anybody else had any similar issues with their products?
10-25-2012 10:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Goodlife
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 106
Thanks received:
83 thanks in 31 posts

RE: Changes in love scent products?
10-25-2012 8:54 PM

I've never tried chikara from the old packs but i'm actually getting some pretty decent results from the packs i ordered a month ago. A little inconsistent at times, but i think its a dosing problem on my end. I find it tricky dosing from the gel packs. I'm down to my last 2 gel packs and i can't ignore the hits i've been getting with it so far when it does hit, i think i'm going to have to bite the bullet and buy a bottle of it...probably easier to dose with a sprayer.

After using 5 gel packs i've probably got anywhere between 10 to 15 quality hits...maybe more (man i got to start a journal so i can keep track of this stuff.) But yeah, hits mostly from girls in the 18 - 25 range...maybe 1 or 2 in their late 20s early 30s. Some days nothing though and wondering if having the gel packs opened for a couple of days, exposed to air, kills some of it?
10-25-2012 8:54 PM
Biffyfighters
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 3 posts

10-26-2012 1:08 PM

(10-25-2012 8:54 PM)Goodlife Wrote:  I've never tried chikara from the old packs but i'm actually getting some pretty decent results from the packs i ordered a month ago. A little inconsistent at times, but i think its a dosing problem on my end. I find it tricky dosing from the gel packs. I'm down to my last 2 gel packs and i can't ignore the hits i've been getting with it so far when it does hit, i think i'm going to have to bite the bullet and buy a bottle of it...probably easier to dose with a sprayer.

After using 5 gel packs i've probably got anywhere between 10 to 15 quality hits...maybe more (man i got to start a journal so i can keep track of this stuff.) But yeah, hits mostly from girls in the 18 - 25 range...maybe 1 or 2 in their late 20s early 30s. Some days nothing though and wondering if having the gel packs opened for a couple of days, exposed to air, kills some of it?

Can i ask, how much of the pack are you using? Like, half a pack? Or more? I'm used to using a quarter of a pack, if that. Just wondering if i should up the dose. Good to hear you're getting results from it though Smile
10-26-2012 1:08 PM
Goodlife
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 106
Thanks received:
83 thanks in 31 posts

10-28-2012 11:47 AM

Hey Biffyfighters, sorry for the late response. I usually get 3 to 4 applications from 1 gel pack...so i guess i'm using anywhere between a quarter to a third of a pack per application. I have used half a pack a couple of times with with good results, but hate the self effects i get from using that much... spaces me right out for an hour or so. Try half a pack and see how that goes for you

also, if you have any heavy hitters in your arsenal (AV, New Pheromone Additive etc....) try using a dab (just a smidgent) of it when wearing chikara. I got some pretty decent results adding a dab of AV, but thats me...and you never know, it might work for you too. I add the AV later on when the chikara is dying down though bc i dont want too much of a scent class

Good luck
10-28-2012 11:47 AM
Thanks given by Blade
Biffyfighters
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 3 posts

10-31-2012 1:06 PM

(10-28-2012 11:47 AM)Goodlife Wrote:  Hey Biffyfighters, sorry for the late response. I usually get 3 to 4 applications from 1 gel pack...so i guess i'm using anywhere between a quarter to a third of a pack per application. I have used half a pack a couple of times with with good results, but hate the self effects i get from using that much... spaces me right out for an hour or so. Try half a pack and see how that goes for you

also, if you have any heavy hitters in your arsenal (AV, New Pheromone Additive etc....) try using a dab (just a smidgent) of it when wearing chikara. I got some pretty decent results adding a dab of AV, but thats me...and you never know, it might work for you too. I add the AV later on when the chikara is dying down though bc i dont want too much of a scent class

Good luck

Thanks for the response Gooflife. You pretty much described exactly how it used to be for me. I like using a dab of The Edge gel packs with it when clubbing. I'll just keep trying to work with it. Just worries me a bit after what i heard about the Scent of Eros gel packs. Anyway, ordered a bottle so will hopefully get some good hits from that.

Thanks for your help mate.
10-31-2012 1:06 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Love Scent CP A & B Beta Test Reporting Thread Honeycake 92 1,295 Yesterday 9:29 AM
Last Post: halo0073
  New Love Scent Product - Free Samples mark-in-dallas 42 2,162 04-22-2013 11:58 AM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas
  Love-Scent Discount code terry0400-40 80 5,215 03-27-2013 8:12 PM
Last Post: terry0400-40
  Love Scent Androstadienone Kupo1212 2 679 11-13-2012 1:16 PM
Last Post: paradigmshift
  -29% Love-Scent Today only terry0400-40 5 713 02-29-2012 8:42 PM
Last Post: Pheroman