Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pure mojo showed up today...
lostlibra74
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 39
Thanks received:
189 thanks in 111 posts

Pure mojo showed up today...
09-10-2012 5:40 PM

Right after I left the house doused in two sprays cohesion. That was about 6 hours ago. So I popped a coupla sprays PM before heading to dinner. Stuff smells goood. Almost reminds me I wolf, but maybe softer? Smells more like an actual cologne to me than wolf does.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Here-goes-n...lpha-libra

Chemlab:
Acqua Vitae
Evolve
Nude Alpha Sample
Alpha Maschio Sample
Lucky 7 sample
Odyssey sample
L2K
A1

On the way:
Wolf
09-10-2012 5:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Shelly B
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 937
Thanks received:
1337 thanks in 575 posts

RE: Pure mojo showed up today...
09-10-2012 6:51 PM

Mine came too...thinking I'll give it a whirl probably Wednesday for the big church meeting since there's tons of people at it...

Wish I had a guestimate of what Mones were in it first...

My Best,
Shelly B
09-10-2012 6:51 PM
lostlibra74
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 39
Thanks received:
189 thanks in 111 posts

RE: Pure mojo showed up today...
09-10-2012 7:03 PM

Yeah. I'm curious too. When the spray first left I thought I got a quick whiff of something cheesy, thought maybe cops. But it was only in that first split - second out of the sprayer. Probably my brain praying tricks on me. It kinda smells like OTB or AdG a little. Could also be remnants of that soapy tree oil sample I had earlier blending with it too.

I had just sat down to dinner when I wrote the first post. Waitress was all business at first. But opened up and started joking around with me a little bit. She made fun of me for reading twitter while eating dinner. "OMG you're a grown man and you use twitter?? I'm a 20 year old girl and I don't use twitter..." I'd call it lightly flirty. But passed by her on my way out and didn't get a second glance.

As seems to be the usual for me, not a good testing environment. But this smells so good will definitely be wearing it out. Will try to work with it tomorrow and see what happens.
Yeah. I'm curious too. When the spray first left I thought I got a quick whiff of something cheesy, thought maybe cops. But it was only in that first split - second out of the sprayer. Probably my brain praying tricks on me. It kinda smells like OTB or AdG a little. Could also be remnants of that soapy tree oil sample I had earlier blending with it too.

I had just sat down to dinner when I wrote the first post. Waitress was all business at first. But opened up and started joking around with me a little bit. She made fun of me for reading twitter while eating dinner. "OMG you're a grown man and you use twitter?? I'm a 20 year old girl and I don't use twitter..." I'd call it lightly flirty. But passed by her on my way out and didn't get a second glance.

As seems to be the usual for me, not a good testing environment. But this smells so good will definitely be wearing it out. Will try to work with it tomorrow and see what happens.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Here-goes-n...lpha-libra

Chemlab:
Acqua Vitae
Evolve
Nude Alpha Sample
Alpha Maschio Sample
Lucky 7 sample
Odyssey sample
L2K
A1

On the way:
Wolf
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2012 7:03 PM by lostlibra74.)
09-10-2012 7:03 PM

Share This Thread