Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
New L2k v2 2016
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 280
Thanks received:
1018 thanks in 441 posts

RE: New L2k v2 2016
10-27-2016 12:29 PM

(10-26-2016 10:43 PM)hashishattraction Wrote:  Hello everyone, I wanted to order LIIK but i heard they're facing some problems and the formula changed.

did they fix it now?

The jury is still out. I've seen one report that indicates it has returned to its former glory.
10-27-2016 12:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Horizon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
74 thanks in 35 posts

10-28-2016 2:54 AM

Its not as bad as it was, but still a long way to it former glory...
But seems AD doesnt care anymore.

Just to many issues now, its not a bad product but combined with the mad depressions its a nogo for me.
10-28-2016 2:54 AM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4374
Thanks received:
2381 thanks in 1133 posts

10-28-2016 8:19 AM

(10-28-2016 2:54 AM)Horizon Wrote:  Its not as bad as it was, but still a long way to it former glory...
But seems AD doesnt care anymore.

Just to many issues now, its not a bad product but combined with the mad depressions its a nogo for me.

I was wondering about that. Started seeing IT'S BACK, but couldn't find post to prove that. I still can't trust anyone NEW with 1-10 post total claiming how it's back to the original. But that's just me. Download

AM & LIIK v1: To be continued ...

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
10-28-2016 8:19 AM
Thanks given by Androcles - Banned, kalpan56, dsouza, hashishattraction

Akp69
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
5 thanks in 5 posts

10-31-2016 9:56 AM

(10-28-2016 8:19 AM)MMM Wrote:  I was wondering about that. Started seeing IT'S BACK, but couldn't find post to prove that. I still can't trust anyone NEW with 1-10 post total claiming how it's back to the original. But that's just me. Download

AM & LIIK v1: To be continued ...

Nah, it has not returned to it former seolf. "Fixed" batch (as Amara of AD said) is just a weak social mone. Yes - I've compared it to the old in-your-face AM/L2k v2.
10-31-2016 9:56 AM
Thanks given by lone ranger
DssMaster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4401
Thanks received:
200 thanks in 86 posts

11-09-2016 11:00 PM

Wow, this sucks...I was hoping by now this issue would be corrected, but I guess AD doesn't care about taking the time to go back to the drawing board in order to make those products just as good as they were. But oh well, if they aren't willing to put in the time and effort, then I, as well as us PT members, certainly don't need to spend our money for inferior quality, especially when there are vendors that are still producing top quality products, who do care about and take notes from the input provided by their customers. And I agree with MMM, I too am suspicious about the one time posters, who post once or twice making claims about how great a product is, and then poof!!! they disappear never to be heard from again...UndecidedConfused
11-09-2016 11:00 PM
phero_experimenter
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

11-21-2016 1:56 PM

I'm new to pheromones, I wanted to know what the hype is all about. I believe in "expensive" things as the most effective ones. And I've heard many good things about Alpha Dream, I decided to buy L2k V1. Now, I'm an average looking guy, kind of short (5"5), and not really the social type, more introverted...I did 1 spray on my neck, and 1 spray on my wrist...later that day, I went to church (Sunday), I wasn't expecting anything out of it because I was skeptic! I noticed that I felt a boost of confidence...but maybe it was just my ego?

Anyway, I went in the church and I usually don't get a lot of greetings that much, but this time, people were shaking my hand, greeting me, and saying their how are yous and small talkSarcastic blum I hate small talk.lol I was feeling good because I don't really get that much attention from people! I walk past Bethany, a really pretty girl about mid 20s around 25 yrs old, she smiles at me and I smiled back (also not trying to get my insecurity take over me, lol) I can tell that her smile was very intentional....and then this guy talks to me and kind of cock blocked me because I can tell she was about to talk to me....2-3 mins later...somebody calls my name from the other side, and I walk past Bethany again...she smiles at me again! Intentionally! I wanted to talk to her but this guy who called my name...clearly wanted something from me and it was annoying because he called my name twice. So I said to Bethany, "I'll get back to talking to you later okay?"...she said "Yeah, please do."...So I talk to this guy and wanted to ask me about my transfer to another college and all that mumbo jumbo information about college...the next thing I know...Bethany was gone when I looked again....Mda

But I can say....that maybe the pheromones were working? or was everybody just feeling good that day? I don't know....
11-21-2016 1:56 PM
Thanks given by RedEyes
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 360
Thanks received:
336 thanks in 243 posts

11-21-2016 2:18 PM

^ do you even new user section brah(might be one of those trolls posting again)
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2016 7:50 PM by jb20.)
11-21-2016 2:18 PM

drunkenhunter
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

11-28-2016 2:04 AM

So I've been wearing L2K V2 this whole week. Had a course Id taken for the week.

In summary, most of the times I was getting a lot of eye contact from the lecturer. First few days were quiet, not much talking with anyone. Later on everyone started asking me small questions which they may have no heard from the lecture.

There was this one girl who was amazingly beautiful and sexy, but was always seated in front of me, just a few eye contacts. Once I asked her a question and she went blank just looking at my face. That day when I left the class I could see from the glass door reflection that she was looking towards me. On the last day she called me, asked my name, copied all my notes, commented on my handwriting, was quite chatty. Moved her bag from the chair next to her when she asked my question again later and there on I was seated next to her that day. Told me she's leaving to get a coffee, (I wanted one too but messed up, should've gone with her to get it)

Other students were all talking to me quite a lot on last few days. A group called me and asked me to go for lunch with them.

Met a Brazilian in a bar, (I knew she's a working girl, hope you get what I mean and wasn't interested in that) but after a while she came to me and started talking, didn't talk anything about her "work" with me. Took my number and messaged me, asked me to spend time with her in the weekend. Said I smelled really good.

Just the only messed up part was this guy who was appointed my group partner for practice got super touchy, giving high fives and hugging me from side. Felt a bit weird, few days later I told him how I though the other girl was really sexy and he just didn't respond. Any other "normal" guy would've agreed with me.

Im also been feeling some itchiness on my neck (Where i apply the sprays) Not sure If its some sort of allergic reaction or something. I really hope not... That would really mess up things for me as Ive purchased tonnes of diff mones recently.
Also, I would like to note that I do not think the V2 is sexual at all. It worked as purely social for me. I could not see ANY signs of sexual from anyone at all.
(This post was last modified: 11-28-2016 2:07 AM by drunkenhunter.)
11-28-2016 2:04 AM
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 322
Thanks received:
1395 thanks in 624 posts

11-28-2016 8:07 AM

Quote:Also, I would like to note that I do not think the V2 is sexual at all. It worked as purely social for me. I could not see ANY signs of sexual from anyone at all.

......and yet you didn't try to escalate/close with it...........sounds legit.Dodgy

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
11-28-2016 8:07 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2366
Thanks received:
2834 thanks in 1395 posts

01-06-2017 5:40 PM

Still waiting for your l2kv2 review TheLaw.
How much time to you anticipate it taking?

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
01-06-2017 5:40 PM

Share This Thread