Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
New L2k v2 2016
medac79
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 2 posts

RE: New L2k v2 2016
10-15-2016 6:49 AM

Been using L2K v2 now for some time (at selected occasions). Still trying to find my sweet spot for dosage. To me it seems like nothing really happens at 1-2 sprays. Decided to increase to 4 sprays right away, and that´s when I started noticing something.

Looks to me that women I already know seems a lot more "on guard" in my presence, almost a bit nervous and distracted, percieving me differently. For example: a girl I´ve worked with before the summer (26yo) have been asking me repeatedly to meet me for a coffee and chat for some time (back in early June I hadn´t even recieved my L2Kv2 yet and was experimenting with various combos like Turn Up The Heat, IO and IS. Seemed to confuse her a great deal).
When we finally met a few days back I was wearing 4 sprays of L2Kv2. We had a nice friendly chat but she seemed more and more distracted and after about 15 minutes she had to leave. Saying just something like "well see you around..." I know for a fact that she´s not that busy.
Another more positive encounter was at a party where a slightly more mature women (around 40yo) that I met once before, pretty much wouldn´t let me go. Even when I tried to break away to mingle with the others, she followed me.
Ended up sitting down talking to her the entire evening. We got a bit drunk but it wasn´t really the time or place to make advances (company party + that she´s married and have kids).
Think I´ll try lower the dosage to 3 sprays in the future to see if the women between 25-30 get less intimidated.
10-15-2016 6:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by MrNoGame, Pheroman, DssMaster

kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 467
Thanks received:
165 thanks in 78 posts

10-18-2016 2:59 AM

(10-15-2016 6:49 AM)medac79 Wrote:  Been using L2K v2 now for some time (at selected occasions). Still trying to find my sweet spot for dosage. To me it seems like nothing really happens at 1-2 sprays. Decided to increase to 4 sprays right away, and that´s when I started noticing something.

Looks to me that women I already know seems a lot more "on guard" in my presence, almost a bit nervous and distracted, percieving me differently. For example: a girl I´ve worked with before the summer (26yo) have been asking me repeatedly to meet me for a coffee and chat for some time (back in early June I hadn´t even recieved my L2Kv2 yet and was experimenting with various combos like Turn Up The Heat, IO and IS. Seemed to confuse her a great deal).
When we finally met a few days back I was wearing 4 sprays of L2Kv2. We had a nice friendly chat but she seemed more and more distracted and after about 15 minutes she had to leave. Saying just something like "well see you around..." I know for a fact that she´s not that busy.
Another more positive encounter was at a party where a slightly more mature women (around 40yo) that I met once before, pretty much wouldn´t let me go. Even when I tried to break away to mingle with the others, she followed me.
Ended up sitting down talking to her the entire evening. We got a bit drunk but it wasn´t really the time or place to make advances (company party + that she´s married and have kids).
Think I´ll try lower the dosage to 3 sprays in the future to see if the women between 25-30 get less intimidated.

4 sprays might be too much.
10-18-2016 2:59 AM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 467
Thanks received:
165 thanks in 78 posts

10-18-2016 3:13 AM

I read on here someone adding Androstenone based products to l2I so I went out the other night without with 3 drops of domination and 3 sprays of l2k this new girl in town I never met was all over me. I left and came back with 3 extra sprays of l2k. I wish I hadn't the 3 for 3 ratio I had was perfect but I got nothing 28th the extra sprays. It's like she didn't see me at all. Maybe it was the extra sprays or maybe it was the extra cariculars she was participating in, idk but I wish I hadn't left in the first place. Today I went out 28th 6 drps of domination and 12 sprays of l2k. Talked to a girl who I've apparently talked to before although I have no recollection of having met her before. She seemed find of me but when it was time to go she made up some excuse about having to wake up early. As a sidenote I've tried adding copulinsx to this combo. I think it has potential but my findings are inconclusive as of now
10-18-2016 3:13 AM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 184
Thanks received:
683 thanks in 272 posts

10-18-2016 10:10 PM

so i finally cracked open a tester of this from early 2016 if memory serves. it is a bluish liquid and i have a reddish one.

the sprayer was not working so i unscrewed and applied to wrists. 2x dabs and then another 2x an hour in. total run time was about 5 hours for me and then off to an empty bed.

initial impressions are great coke-like self effects but I was on 20mg ritalin at the time and drinking to boot. surrounded by 5s and maybe a 6.

didn't get any stellar lusty reactions. felt more social sexual than anything. i could have worked it though. but i was expecting so much more.

Anyhow here is the intriguing part: smells just like wolf to me. this powdery smell. didn't have that none smell i would expect. i compare it to the scent of 1 million. i haven't read anyone say that the blue stuff smells like this.

which led me to wonder if somehow it was just wolf... but the effects were not same.. way more cocky on this stuff. on the upside there seemed to be no crash. it was a smooth come down and next day.

i'll run the red next and try in a few more scenarios but i went in with a ton of preconceived notions. my initial impressions: fun courage boosting dishinihibitor with amplification and sexiness and smooth formulation. scent was as strong as wolf.

i've got a huge bias here. i want this stuff to work. just curious why it smells so much like wolf to me.
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2016 10:12 PM by Jimmycrack.)
10-18-2016 10:10 PM
Thanks given by dsouza
boyscout73
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 309
Thanks received:
84 thanks in 53 posts

10-19-2016 10:38 PM

what scent LIIK did you order?
10-19-2016 10:38 PM

Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
683 thanks in 272 posts

10-20-2016 6:31 PM

(10-19-2016 10:38 PM)boyscout73 Wrote:  what scent LIIK did you order?
These were samples. I didn't order them. They just shipped me a bunch of samples which was great. I might have been asked to test. I think this was this spring or last fall. More likely like feb 2016. there was no V1 or v2 on the label. Just LIIK.

One was light bluish greenish. The other reddish/brownish light.

I find that wolf smells powdery to me. I used to find the smell reassuring but perhaps I induced some sort of scent fatigue as I find the smell of wolf more sickly sweet and cloying and I don't like to wear it anymore despite its continued beneficial effects.

Oddly this blue LIIK reminded me of smoother version of that scent.

For such a purported powerhouse, I expected it to have what I call "none" smell. I could detail no none smell, nor Androstadienone , I don't detect the 'Androsterone's as well so I can't say that it didn't or didn't have that.

Anyhow, what I liked was that it simply smelled like a cologne more than a "phero" to the point where I wondered if I had to shake it or it was mixed wrong. I contrast I would describe wolf as definitely smelling like a cologne and a phero.
10-20-2016 6:31 PM
MrNoGame
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 320
Thanks received:
229 thanks in 117 posts

10-23-2016 10:24 AM

Im wondering if its possible what you got was a 2016 L2K but just before the formula was *fixed*. That would mean its very none light due to a change of none supplier. The reason given was the original UK supplier may of been selling impure none, which may of been more potent than pure none. Makes sense chemically. When they switched to a US supplier the same quantity of pure none turned out to be not enough. I wouldn't be surprised if they sent out a few samples of dud L2K as its highly likely they has a pile of tester sized viles to get rid off too.

I find my (none fixed) unsented LiiK V2 smells of 'none' to me. My LiiK V1 L&S i find the cover is too strong and blasts the none smell away.

(10-20-2016 6:31 PM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  These were samples. I didn't order them. They just shipped me a bunch of samples which was great. I might have been asked to test. I think this was this spring or last fall. More likely like feb 2016. there was no V1 or v2 on the label. Just LIIK.

One was light bluish greenish. The other reddish/brownish light.

I find that wolf smells powdery to me. I used to find the smell reassuring but perhaps I induced some sort of scent fatigue as I find the smell of wolf more sickly sweet and cloying and I don't like to wear it anymore despite its continued beneficial effects.

Oddly this blue LIIK reminded me of smoother version of that scent.

For such a purported powerhouse, I expected it to have what I call "none" smell. I could detail no none smell, nor Androstadienone , I don't detect the 'Androsterone's as well so I can't say that it didn't or didn't have that.

Anyhow, what I liked was that it simply smelled like a cologne more than a "phero" to the point where I wondered if I had to shake it or it was mixed wrong. I contrast I would describe wolf as definitely smelling like a cologne and a phero.
10-23-2016 10:24 AM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
683 thanks in 272 posts

10-24-2016 11:02 AM

(10-23-2016 10:24 AM)MrNoGame Wrote:  Im wondering if its possible what you got was a 2016 L2K but just before the formula was *fixed*. That would mean its very none light due to a change of none supplier. The reason given was the original UK supplier may of been selling impure none, which may of been more potent than pure none. Makes sense chemically. When they switched to a US supplier the same quantity of pure none turned out to be not enough. I wouldn't be surprised if they sent out a few samples of dud L2K as its highly likely they has a pile of tester sized viles to get rid off too.

I find my (none fixed) unsented LiiK V2 smells of 'none' to me. My LiiK V1 L&S i find the cover is too strong and blasts the none smell away.
hmm i bet that is accurate because i did feel fairly amped to n a macho way and i get that from none sometimes - at least i think it was none in the past that amps me up.

the scent was what intrigued me. does learher and steel smell like wolfs scent? or paco 1 million.?

anyhow it will be a mystery. ill give it a few more runs and post in the next few months.
10-24-2016 11:02 AM
MrNoGame
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 320
Thanks received:
229 thanks in 117 posts

10-24-2016 11:10 AM

(10-24-2016 11:02 AM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  hmm i bet that is accurate because i did feel fairly amped to n a macho way and i get that from none sometimes - at least i think it was none in the past that amps me up.

the scent was what intrigued me. does learher and steel smell like wolfs scent? or paco 1 million.?

anyhow it will be a mystery. ill give it a few more runs and post in the next few months.

I think the leather and steel is the blue liquid, (different scent = different colour) smells a tiny bit Bvalgari black to me, not really like wolf at all.
10-24-2016 11:10 AM

hashishattraction
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 147
Thanks received:
65 thanks in 39 posts

10-26-2016 10:43 PM

Hello everyone, I wanted to order LIIK but i heard they're facing some problems and the formula changed.

did they fix it now?
10-26-2016 10:43 PM

Share This Thread