Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
New L2k v2 2016
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4374
Thanks received:
2381 thanks in 1133 posts

RE: New L2k v2 2016
09-03-2016 7:47 PM

(09-03-2016 7:16 PM)RazorCage Wrote:  Sounds Like the old LIIK. I've only used the Old v2 before the heidione Nonsense.

Having read about the disaster involving the hedione stuff, i decided to stay away from it and sparingly use mine. well every good thing comes to an end sometime (sigh). Mine has just about 3 sprays left and i'm about to pull the trigger on both v1 and v2.

LIIK was one of my most dependable mones. I call it the "hello magnet". it Might not overtly produce ioi's immediately but as soon as you say hello, the hits are knockouts for girls within your phreo cloud.

Hope this new refurbished versions live up to that, or at least comes very close, then i'll probably be satisfied.

Fingers crossed!!

On a side note, i hope they didn't tamper with glace. I'm picking a couple of bottles too.

IF you haven't been around since April, and have come to save the day and make a purchase, I HIGHLY advise you to do some reading BEFORE ordering; but it sounds like your mind is, pretty much, already made up.

Some people have funds to throw away. I am NOT one of them. Girl witch

GOOD LUCK!!
(07-09-2016 11:39 AM)DIRTYMIND Wrote:  Just ordered l2k v2 in L & S once it reach i have 4-5 meetings with girls and married womens.will test on them and report the result as soon as possible.

I wonder whatever happened to this 2-POSTS-ER?

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 09-03-2016 7:49 PM by MMM.)
09-03-2016 7:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RazorCage
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
83 thanks in 21 posts

09-03-2016 8:21 PM

(09-03-2016 7:47 PM)MMM Wrote:  IF you haven't been around since April, and have come to save the day and make a purchase, I HIGHLY advise you to do some reading BEFORE ordering; but it sounds like your mind is, pretty much, already made up.

Some people have funds to throw away. I am NOT one of them. Girl witch

GOOD LUCK!!
(07-09-2016 11:39 AM)DIRTYMIND Wrote:  Just ordered l2k v2 in L & S once it reach i have 4-5 meetings with girls and married womens.will test on them and report the result as soon as possible.

I wonder whatever happened to this 2-POSTS-ER?

Unfortunately, there's not much report on the new refurbished LIIk after the hedione AND 50ml ones. I've read up on issues with the new AM but NOT on the New refurbished LIIK. i wish more people that purchased it recently can post their findings here Wizard

I've seen on the forum here where someone pasted a mail he got from Chris explaining the adjustments that they made. i really wanna try glace as a social, and also later test out the refurbished LIIK. there's just not enough reviews on the new 2016 ones.
09-03-2016 8:21 PM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4374
Thanks received:
2381 thanks in 1133 posts

09-03-2016 9:08 PM

(09-03-2016 8:21 PM)RazorCage Wrote:  I wonder whatever happened to this 2-POSTS-ER?

Unfortunately, there's not much report on the new refurbished LIIk after the hedione AND 50ml ones. I've read up on issues with the new AM but NOT on the New refurbished LIIK. i wish more people that purchased it recently can post their findings here Wizard

I've seen on the forum here where someone pasted a mail he got from Chris explaining the adjustments that they made. i really wanna try glace as a social, and also later test out the refurbished LIIK. there's just not enough reviews on the new 2016 ones.
[/quote]

Well, it's your money. You should keep reading until you find where it states that the NEW SUPPLIER of -NONE was the problem. Different supplier, different -NONE =ed different LIIK and AM, which for many, is no where near what it once was.

Do come back and report. Not like Mr. TWO POSTS-ER. Training1

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
09-03-2016 9:08 PM

RazorCage
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
83 thanks in 21 posts

09-15-2016 6:16 PM

(09-03-2016 9:08 PM)RazorCage Wrote:  Unfortunately, there's not much report on the new refurbished LIIk after the hedione AND 50ml ones. I've read up on issues with the new AM but NOT on the New refurbished LIIK. i wish more people that purchased it recently can post their findings here Wizard

(09-03-2016 9:08 PM)MMM Wrote:  Well, it's your money. You should keep reading until you find where it states that the NEW SUPPLIER of -NONE was the problem. Different supplier, different -NONE =ed different LIIK and AM, which for many, is no where near what it once was.

Do come back and report. Not like Mr. TWO POSTS-ER. Training1

Well MMM, my supplies came in just a few mins ago. I bought LIIK v1(leather and steel) and v2(black spice). I also got two bottles of glace slow burn(in L&S and BS scents). Chris then threw in samples of AM and Certo (which i requested)bighugBeach.

I've never used LIIK v1 before, so i don't know what to compare it with, but v2 is one i know very well. I bought mine late 2014 and it just has about 3 sprays before it runs out. One of my most dependable mones. I'll know if this refurbished one is working for me or not.

Testing starts tomorrow, for v1 on a university campus setting (where you'll meet women of all types during the day) and i'll see where the night takes me.
09-15-2016 6:16 PM
Thanks given by kalpan56, RedEyes
TaskforceAlpha
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
7 thanks in 7 posts

09-18-2016 1:15 PM

Not sure what version of L2K I have as it doesn't say on the bottle and the stockist I bought from only had L2K no options for v1 or v2.

For me, and its still early days, L2K is producing some nice hits, however I have yet to see anything credible with AM or Glace.
09-18-2016 1:15 PM
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1894
Thanks received:
1098 thanks in 453 posts

09-19-2016 1:29 AM

(09-18-2016 1:15 PM)TaskforceAlpha Wrote:  Not sure what version of L2K I have as it doesn't say on the bottle and the stockist I bought from only had L2K no options for v1 or v2.

For me, and its still early days, L2K is producing some nice hits, however I have yet to see anything credible with AM or Glace.

It's Probably the original L2K. V.1

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
09-19-2016 1:29 AM
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 360
Thanks received:
336 thanks in 243 posts

09-19-2016 1:34 AM

Would be nice if Chris goes back to the drawing board and trying to figure out what is wrong.He probably has to sweet spot test Androstenone and adjust other mones accordingly ,then reformulate it.Scratch_one-s_head
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2016 1:35 AM by jb20.)
09-19-2016 1:34 AM

D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1894
Thanks received:
1098 thanks in 453 posts

09-19-2016 4:07 AM

Hell, it's about time Chris came out with a new product entirely.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
09-19-2016 4:07 AM
Thanks given by jb20, Androcles - Banned
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 360
Thanks received:
336 thanks in 243 posts

09-19-2016 4:10 AM

^Agreed.Drinks
09-19-2016 4:10 AM
Thanks given by D_Darko
Gunslinger
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 1 posts

10-11-2016 11:54 PM

SO.... I ordered LIIK v2 2 weeks ago.

I used it last Saturday but I decided to wait until I had tried it again before posting a review.

Without boring everyone with a shit ton of back story, my girlfriend and I have been having some problems and I was really starting to give up hope. We'd been dating for 2 years and it felt like things were getting stale between us. She gave me the old "I just need some time" routine. It had been a while since we had sex and I was fearing that I would fall into the just friends category if this went on much longer. So after reading some reviews I decided to give LIIK a try.

1st time I used it: I put one full spray on my chest pointing upward to my neck and one on the back of my neck and shoulders with my shirt off. Then I rubbed the excess off the bottle on my wrists. Because the bottle was brand new it took a few squirts to get a full spray the first time so I think I may have used a bit too much. Then I used a spray of my own cologne. (I ordered unscented LIIK) My initial reaction was that I felt a slight rush when I put it on. At first I thought maybe it was just the placebo effect so I ignored it.
I put it on about 30 min before picking up my girlfriend. I met her at her house, we hugged and she got in my car. Immediately I noticed that she was easier to talk to. More relaxed and it seemed like she was making more of an effort to keep the conversation going instead of me doing all the work. It was a subtle change, but it was there for sure. I could see her looking at me from the corner of my eye while I was driving. She kept checking herself in the mirror too which isn't like her to do so much. We had a nice dinner. Conversation just seemed easier both for her and for me. I felt like I was just in a better mood than usual and so was she.
After dinner we went back to my place, a little 420 and watched a movie. After about 20 min in I told her she is beautiful and kissed her. It was like a flood gate opened. She got super passionate and we had really crazy sex. Then I took her home. She was very physical after as well. Hugging. Holding hands in the car. Again conversation seemed to happen much more easily. We hadn't had sex in a really long time and lately she is kinda standoffish. This was a total turn around. But I'm kinda skeptical in nature so I decided not to let myself get too excited.

2nd time I used it: The next weekend I used slightly less applied the same way. One squirt to the chest at an upward angle to my neck. And one downward squirt on the back of my neck and shoulders and wiped the bottle off on my wrists. This time I didn't put any of my own cologne on with it. Just LIIK. Again, a few minutes after putting it on I noticed a change in my mood. A slight rush followed by a little excitement.
Same routine. I picked up my girlfriend 30 min after applying. As soon as she got in the car it was even more apparent this time. She was happier and more comfortable and conversation was easy. (I think I used just a little too much last time) She was doing most of talking, telling me about funny stories from work and things her sister told her. And then she supersized me. We were going to some play she wanted to see when she said she wasn't really in the mood and we shouldn't go. She just wanted to relax at the house. I drove us back to my house, we smoked a little and then we had the best sex I've had In a long time. We fucked twice and just after we were done, she was laying next to me and she said "You smell so good." Keep in mind that I didn't put any cologne on this time. I just showered, deodorant, then applied LIIK Unscented. Again, she was very affectionate after and we had more great conversation on the ride back to her house. She gave me an extra long hug when i walked her to the door followed by a passionate kiss. I feel like the last 2 weekends have been a total 180 from the previous month.

I was very skeptical of the whole pheromone cologne industry for a long time. This product is my first experience with it after trying everything else I could think of to fix things with her. I can say for sure that I've noticed a major difference in the way we interact with each other when I'm wearing this stuff. Now, its not a Harry Potter potion. If there's nothing there to start with, this isn't going to make someone instantly fall for you. But, it definitely takes the edge off and makes conversation easier. It also seems to make my girlfriend pretty horny. Not to mention, she's just all around nicer to be around.

After 2 uses I feel like its worth the price and I would recommend it to others.
I don't work for Alpha, I have no dog in this fight. I'm just a regular guy looking for a little help in my relationship and this seems to have done the trick!
Thanks Alpha.
10-11-2016 11:54 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, RedEyes, neon, dsouza, Pheroman, DssMaster, mrvakeman, Tyriel

Share This Thread