Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need some advices
phero12789
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Need some advices
03-26-2022 7:14 AM

Hello ,

After more than 10 years ,I decided to come back to the pheromones world to adquiere better and non toxic experience with the right product and better community. First at all ,in 2007-2008,i started with Pheroline wich never worked . I feeled pretty scammed by this world but i decided to give it a new oportunity with pherotalk forum products (ammunition,alpha 3241 ect...) I don't had so much luck with that , just somes comments about bad smelling (like animal sweat) in unfraganced products and others saying that my cologne smell good for ammunition. But ,i don't think this influence my social environment. Whit time i feeled pretty scammed and lost my believe in that pheromones can work . So i left it during a lot of years , having a very good social life and no problems . Somes days ago , i just see an website talking about what was pherotalk and the products . I understood a lot of things of why it wasn't working for me at this time . Not only for the lack of experience and information i had or the bad advices gived by ''people'' from this forum (i said ''people'' because i am pretty sure that they were fake profiles paid by the enterprise ) . After that i fall there in pherotruth ,i am not going to hide you i am a bit sceptic about this but i want to give it another oportunity with advices and help from REAL people and non toxic information. So , i still consider me a newbie in this world but, with all the pinned topics to read i think i have nice information to read , but i am still not sure on what or where to buy without being scammed, So i explain 2 of my principal uses of products . 1- for flirting/date/meet new girls and 2- to impress in a meeting or interview . Knowing that i am a 32 yo white european man , what lab and kind of products work better and worth the try in these respective situation having in fact my age and ethnicity? I am also asking for the best dosage and if my body need a time of adaptation to diffuse better the pheromones. I found a post with a list in the pinned posts but i am not sure in what to choose . I can also understand how it can be a pain of ass to see sames posts again and again, so is for that reason i am reading before ,but i am uncertain in my choose , so i ask for your help please =) .Also i want to comment about strange smelling of unscented products . I had somes feedback saying that smell like sweat and/or animals in heat. I admit that the smell is very unpleasant so i would like to avoid this .scented products have same problems ? I also want somes informations about what are the best combos for differents situations ,principally in my case and the dosage to avoid overdose. Well , for now that's all ,i hope to not bother you so much with all this post but your help will be very apreciated and helpful . Thank you in advance .
03-26-2022 7:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

RE: Need some advices
03-26-2022 9:01 AM

Welcome to pherotruth;

I may move this to new-user-introductions.

If I may suggest a line of approach, while everyone here will offer you their preferences and favorite products, it is typically a good idea to go to the Pheromone company/ vendor sections and look at the products they offer on their websites. Pick out any that sound like they might appeal to you and come back here and read the reviews threads. That should help you narrow down which product(s) to try.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-26-2022 9:01 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

03-26-2022 11:15 AM

Welcome, pheromones are a pretty individual thing. A lot can depend on your social skills, body chemistry and personality. My personal suggestion would be to start with Liquid Alchemy Labs, they have great pheromones,not many bad reviews and a lot of good ones.

Read some of the descriptions there and later read on Pherotruth some of the reviews/reports and see if there's something you like.

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
03-26-2022 11:15 AM
phero12789
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-26-2022 12:56 PM

Hello,

Thank you everybody for the answers .
I have 3 labs in my mind but i don't know what to choose .
What do you think about SX(or XS I don't know wich is correct) and pheromones tresaures ?
I read many good things about SX(or XS) but products from pheromones treseaures look also good .
And finally , I also had in mind Alchemy labs , i heard also good things about this lab .
As a starter , is better to start with alchemy or XS ?
I am going to take a look to alchemy labs page to know more about this lab .
Anyways, I am earning some money to begin my adventure in a very near future but , I am recollecting information to buy the correct products .
As I was scammed pretty much times at the past with pheroline and pherotalk forum products ( andronetics / smartmones i think ) so you advices and tips and this forum help me a lot to avoid scams . When I have choose the correct product and got my first order and somes products tested i'll give my feedback to also apport my grain of sand to this forum .

Thank you
03-26-2022 12:56 PM
phero12789
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-26-2022 3:33 PM

Hello ,

I can see in XS website a tempting offer called party set where you can choose 3 or 4 men products and 3 or 4 others unisex products and somes fragances for 189$ . I think is pretty affordable for what is offering . I don't know yet what to choose in this set but xist it seem pretty good and just for the fun , pse can be great to try . I don't know if XS is good for beginners ,but alchemist look good also but is a little bit expensive , so what do you think about XS ? Is a good choice to begin ? This offer look pretty nice for my needs , but if i got too much products, i test some time one or 2 and after others ,just the time to see changes . If is any recommendation or product recommended, i'll be more than happy to hear them . Thank you
03-26-2022 3:33 PM

TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

03-26-2022 4:20 PM

From XS I like only Evolve and still I would say it's not perfect. I am not a big fan o that company

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
WalterTR
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

(03-26-2022 3:33 PM)phero12789 Wrote:  Hello ,

I can see in XS website a tempting offer called party set where you can choose 3 or 4 men products and 3 or 4 others unisex products and somes fragances for 189$ . I think is pretty affordable for what is offering . I don't know yet what to choose in this set but xist it seem pretty good and just for the fun , pse can be great to try . I don't know if XS is good for beginners ,but alchemist look good also but is a little bit expensive , so what do you think about XS ? Is a good choice to begin ? This offer look pretty nice for my needs , but if i got too much products, i test some time one or 2 and after others ,just the time to see changes . If is any recommendation or product recommended, i'll be more than happy to hear them . Thank you

I chose this set as a beginner too. I don't think it's the best idea to start with seven products. I'd say pick three-four maximum. Regarding other brands, Aromafero sells testers (not of XS though). Xs has a starter pack with which you can pick three products and get a discount.
(This post was last modified: 03-26-2022 4:21 PM by WalterTR.)
Artist sam
Legend of love 3

Rep Post

03-26-2022 9:39 PM

Hello and welcome here.
For me, I tried ASCEND,EVOLVE, XIST and COHESION from XS .
ASCEND worked amazingly with me and have changed my life especially with some government appartments and got my HOUSING approval and with new medical trails studies,,,etc.
EVOLVE works sometimes if I use it alone, but with ASCEND and COHESION mixes it works well.
XIST unfortunately didn’t work with me maybe my body chemistry!.

and tried as well SOB from XS and worked very well but hard to control it’s power.

Then tried some products from PT ( GOA, THE HOOK UP and others I can’t remember)
GOA worked very well with my wife and mostly ASIAN girls,
THE HOOK UP works with some women especially Latino, Spanish and Middle East women.

other companies I haven’t tried their products yet.

I hope this helps
Good luck

Mones creativity
03-26-2022 9:39 PM
phero12789
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

03-27-2022 1:41 PM

Hello,

Thanks guys for your help , I can see in aromafero that they sells testers . It may be a good start to try the product before and after buy it in full version if results are satisfying . And , as i can see , they sells alchemy labs products cheaper than in their original page . Is aromafero a legit page ? and also , tester have a less concentrated dose of pheromones than original full version or it's the same ? I mean , effects , duration and utilisation doses still same as 30 ml version ? and i also want to know if unscented products have this bad smell like sweat or ''animal in heat'' or any other bad smell ? I remember a product of andronetics called '' female magic '' that was unscented but smelled horrible in skin , like ''animal in heat '' or strong sweat . Smell remains for days , as much i tried to wash it. But anyways , these products from this company NEVER worked , completely got scammed by them, I am talking about this in 2008-2009 . I am thinking to try Voodoo and nude . Are these products good ? For now I am looking for products for Date/flirting/imprinting . I also see bad wolf or wolf as nice product , but I have a strong/muscular and tall appareance and I don't want to intimidate a lot , that can scare somes girls . Alchemy labs products look nice but are a little bit expensive , so I don't want to make a mistake with my company choice . for the moment i am between XS and alchemy labs . Any tips, recommendations or anything that can help ?

Thank you ,
03-27-2022 1:41 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

03-27-2022 1:57 PM

Aroma Fero is a top-notch company that has never failed to provide me with excellent service and personal attention. In my opinion, some other vendors could stand to use Paulius as an inspirational example of how to do excellent business.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
03-27-2022 1:57 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up Not so noob back for some advices! Moho90 1 1,283 08-06-2017 12:04 PM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas