Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need some advices
lucerio
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Need some advices
04-08-2022 10:13 AM

(04-08-2022 9:29 AM)phero12789 Wrote:  Hello,

Thank you everybody for your help.
I have doubts about a brand called true pheromones.
A friend who don't liked this brand just gived me true love and true instinct body spray and gilroy patches . What are your opinions about these product and brand ? They are legit , right ? It worth a try in the future or not ? All opinions are welcome Smile wow , now i have to much products to try ...

Thank you

Hello phero12789, did you know why your friend doesnt like True Pheromone?

I don't have any experience with this brand but i think Gilroy patches worth to try...

I read at their website the ingredient of Gilroy is 3000mcg Alpha&Beta Androstenol + 1000mcg Alpha&Beta Androsterone, so a Social/Alpha pheromone?
04-08-2022 10:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mr Level 1
Pheronaut exploring the world

Rep Post

04-08-2022 10:17 AM

(04-08-2022 9:29 AM)phero12789 Wrote:  Hello,

Thank you everybody for your help.
I have doubts about a brand called true pheromones.
A friend who don't liked this brand just gived me true love and true instinct body spray and gilroy patches . What are your opinions about these product and brand ? They are legit , right ? It worth a try in the future or not ? All opinions are welcome Smile wow , now i have to much products to try ...

Thank you

When you want to test all your new products that you just ordered thoroughly, you will be busy for a few months. Maybe it's good to first have your focus on these. Probably you have quite a journey ahead already.

Have fun!
04-08-2022 10:17 AM
phero12789
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-08-2022 10:24 AM

Hello ,

My friend just said it don't worked for him and is having nice results with alchemy Labs so he don't wanted to keep them .But , i have read nice things about the products but im still sceptic about they . But i think they are legit so there is a section in pherotruth about this brand but i want to know what think others about it to see if i try them or no . Gilroy patch look good but sprays ,i think it can be hard to clean body sprays shots. Too much hazel witch to use ... and of course , Harder to dose correctly.
04-08-2022 10:24 AM
Mr Level 1
Pheronaut exploring the world

Rep Post

04-08-2022 10:44 AM

(04-08-2022 10:24 AM)phero12789 Wrote:  Hello ,

My friend just said it don't worked for him and is having nice results with alchemy Labs so he don't wanted to keep them .But , i have read nice things about the products but im still sceptic about they . But i think they are legit so there is a section in pherotruth about this brand but i want to know what think others about it to see if i try them or no . Gilroy patch look good but sprays ,i think it can be hard to clean body sprays shots. Too much hazel witch to use ... and of course , Harder to dose correctly.

Maybe in the future you can try some sprays from True products that your friend has.

---

But to get started with pheromones, it's probably a good idea to pick one of your new products an start using it.

Have a baseline. (Pay attention what happens without pheromones.)

Start with one drop/spray/blob/smear for a week. See what happens. Don't expect wonders. Go in the daily routine, run some errands, have some conversations, do some cold approaches. Write down the most remarkable (self) effects.

Have a few days without pheromones.

Use two drops/sprays/blobs/smears for the second week. Again: don't focus too much on results. Keep at least record of remarkable (self) effects.

Etc

---

Don't worry too much about scrubbing of the pheromones. Some heavy ones are nice to remove as well as you can, so sleeping will not be a problem for example. Witch hazel and some good soap helps to do that. (I also have good experiences with betadine scrub, that surgeons use, and with a mask of certain very fine clay, where every little piece of clay has even smaller holes who attract dirt.)

But not all pheromones and not all pheromone products are hard to get off. Some will metabolize in something else, because of the bacteria on your skin. There are plenty of them which are mostly removed by a shower with some soap.
04-08-2022 10:44 AM
lucerio
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-09-2022 3:52 AM

(04-08-2022 10:24 AM)phero12789 Wrote:  Hello ,

So the Gilroy is spray not patches?
04-09-2022 3:52 AM

phero12789
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-09-2022 7:00 AM

Hello,

Gilroy is patch ,i also have body spray versions of 2 others product, one alpha/social and one sexual. Sorry for the confusion.
04-09-2022 7:00 AM
WalterTR
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-09-2022 12:32 PM

(04-06-2022 1:21 PM)phero12789 Wrote:  [...]
I said he is crazy to order this set , is too much but other set of 3 was out of stock and he make me a good offer .
[...]

Just so you (and other readers) know for future orders, as long as you pick three blends (so anything but the isolated molecules), the discount, or so-called "mix and match" pack, is automatically applied to your cart. The "mix and match" set, which is "out of stock", is confusing indeed.
04-09-2022 12:32 PM
phero12789
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-12-2022 1:19 PM

Hello ,

I just had somes issues with my XS order but it seem is on the way so I am waiting for the order to arrive at home .
I have finally received part of my aroma fero order , Paulius just forgot to send me one product but he immediatly send me it for free with the tester of my choice for no cost so now I have to my collection Nude alpha (10 ml) and bad wolf in tester ( as special gift from Paulius as compensation) at the moment , I used XS and Aroma fero and both have a very nice support service and send product very quickly . Not like others that i got scammed in the past like Pheroline,Pherone , Androvita,androtics (for androtics ,somes said that works for them but for me definitively not , people just said that products like female magic or turn up the heat smell very very bad ( like sweat or ''horse in heat'') but ammo and alpha 1234 have nice scent but nothing out of the common ) anyways , I tried Nude Alpha with 1 dose , just noticed more looks and smile , younger girls (twenties years) seem more affected .I sat on a seat on the bus and near was a beautiful girl around 26 years looking in my direction and when i look her she throw a shy smile and play with her hair , I smiled back and she was exposed to smelling and she directly come to seat and i say hi , she answered me hi , we began to talk , she was shy at the begining but begin to be more chatty and even look comfortable with me . I had to leave the bus but she said me before i have something special and if she can have my number so we can meet again . We echanged phone numbers . Is not very common to have these kind of contact in bus but is not only my social skills , I think pheromones had theirs role too . Anyways , I personally also think that if you don't do anything , wearing mones is useless , you have to pass to the action , like everybody on this forum say , so i can confirm it . For the moment , Nude Alpha works well for me.
04-12-2022 1:19 PM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-12-2022 1:59 PM

Nice report worth some reps.

However, start a journal, here it isn't anymore a noob seeking advice but the first steps and experiences of the noob...

NA should work nicely on younger girls. BW can be polarizing, it separate the sheep from the goat. For those woman who respond well, BW is a wonderful product, just live with the fact that some will avoid you.

Don't blame gravity for your stumbling - learn to walk!
04-12-2022 1:59 PM
phero12789
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-22-2022 6:22 AM

Hello ,

Thank you for your answers guys.

I have a question , what are your recomendations for a product to wear every days in the office to have social effects and attraction from women . I thinked about Nude , because NA can be dominant and i have i dominant look , but friendly , but i am not sure what is the more apropriate to try for this situation .

Any tips or recomendations ?

Thank you.
04-22-2022 6:22 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Thumbs Up Not so noob back for some advices! Moho90 1 1,193 08-06-2017 12:04 PM
Last Post: mark-in-dallas