Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not so noob back for some advices!
Moho90
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thumbs Up Not so noob back for some advices!
08-06-2017 11:44 AM

Hi everyone
I'm an italian guy curious about pheromones. I wrote a thread years ago and now I'm back for some advices. I need some help finding the best product for me. I'm 26, half italian half brazilian, quite dark complexion, 5'9, nice looking and classic good guy and I'm currently working out to gain weight. I have got a good personality, even though sometimes I'm shy due to my depression problem. But I'm dealing with it so ...i tend to use my mind as a leverage to date girls, more sapiosexuaI than anything else. I met this girl I like a lot and I think I could have a chance. want some edge with her. I'm hard working this summer so I will meet her in a few weeks. I'm looking for an alpha blend, just a little sexual, but I'm puzzled... too many products. I used NA and Xist for some time with some results but now I want something different. I don't want to spend my entire salary on mones so I'm looking for a good blend, maybe two.
I read some thread about LIIk and Av, holy grail and similar stuff, or maybe something niche I didn't read about. I like perfumes and I have quite a good collections to mix with mones. Girls range 18-35!
Any suggestion?

THANKS
Tease
08-06-2017 11:44 AM
Find all posts by this user
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

RE: Not so noob back for some advices!
08-06-2017 12:04 PM

As I told you by email we limited where new members could post because they were posting new threads to ask the same questions that had been asked and answered many times before and I suggested you try searching for the answers to the questions you had, which you apparently chose not to do because that very question has been asked and answered hundreds of times on this forum!

A simple search for "What is the best pheromone for me" using the Google Custom Search tool in the advanced search turns up 606 results.

Thread closed!

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
08-06-2017 12:04 PM
Find all posts by this user

Share This Thread
Thread Closed