Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NUDE Alpha scent
djric
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Important NUDE Alpha scent
09-12-2012 7:26 PM

Pleasantry Hi guys! First time in this forum Smile

well i've received my bottle of Nude Alpha (first time user of this phero) and i've applied around 6 cm on both sides of my neck and 5 on each forearm.
Then i covered it with my cologne.

The thing is that my coworker (female, 30 years old, latina) said that althought she liked the smell of the cologne, there was something more behind it...it smelled like homeless people lol Stinker

why was that reaction? with Nude alpha is difficult to OD but she noticed the phero... Boredom

thanks Superstition
09-12-2012 7:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

MangoEruption
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 323
Thanks received:
270 thanks in 138 posts

RE: NUDE Alpha scent
09-12-2012 8:10 PM

Well keep in mind that some people can smell mones incredibly well. Some are also sensitive to certain ones, but typically it's androstenone and androsterone that smell the strongest to people(except Copulins). Nude Alpha has an additional 2 mg of androstenone so its probably that what she smelled. I have NA as well but don't use the roller, I now have the eurodropper bottle and use around 2-3 drops, anymore and I start OD'ing.

Start small man, you'll be surprised how much you really need. Also feel free to make an intro in the new user part of the forum, we can help you out with the specific goals you have in mind.

"Pressure makes diamonds"- General George S. Patton
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2012 8:11 PM by MangoEruption.)
09-12-2012 8:10 PM
Thanks given by solidprice
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3883
Thanks received:
3219 thanks in 1495 posts

09-13-2012 1:39 PM

Regarding NUDE Alpha containing a couple or more mcgs Androstenone per drop than NUDE, i experienced a really great run of attraction hits using NUDE, Yeah it worked so good in fact i used it every day for around six weeks straight, i was using around 4- 5 drops any more and it was somewhat ghosting, Nude may seem like old school but it still makes a good attractant and an excellent social pheromone, i guess a lot of young guys really dont need the added androstenone of NUDE Alpha when a couple of extra drops of NUDE would suffice for a night time club application ect . . i will just sum it up and say that NUDE works very well 4 me . . cheers TAB . . .

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
09-13-2012 1:39 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, D_Darko, Chaotic, extraballislit, thundr, Pheroman, solidprice, kentdave
djric
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

09-13-2012 8:26 PM

Hi guys ;)
Thanks for the answers!

i tried only 4 cms on each side of my neck and 2 different girls said that theres a strange smell besides my cologne! That never happened to me before! Sad

What can i do with it??? 4 cms is almost nothing! i also have sample vials if Wolf and Aqua Vitae but i dont know what kind of mixes i should do between them... i would like to use my bottle of Nude alpha, but girls react like it smells strangeRolleyesRolleyes

don't know what to do ShokShok

I'm a 29 years old Spanish boy, not fat, not slim, like average type funny and social...
09-13-2012 8:26 PM
terry0400-40

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3883
Thanks received:
3219 thanks in 1495 posts

09-13-2012 8:42 PM

(09-13-2012 8:26 PM)djric Wrote:  Hi guys ;)
Thanks for the answers!

i tried only 4 cms on each side of my neck and 2 different girls said that theres a strange smell besides my cologne! That never happened to me before! Sad

What can i do with it??? 4 cms is almost nothing! i also have sample vials if Wolf and Aqua Vitae but i dont know what kind of mixes i should do between them... i would like to use my bottle of Nude alpha, but girls react like it smells strangeRolleyesRolleyes

don't know what to do ShokShok

I'm a 29 years old Spanish boy, not fat, not slim, like average type funny and social...
I received some genuine Wild black deer musk from an eBay seller few weeks ago and it is good for mixing with pheromone, it smells good and only a little is needed to mask and diffuse the pheromone application, buy it here >

My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
09-13-2012 8:42 PM
Thanks given by extraballislit

Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1858
Thanks received:
1598 thanks in 815 posts

09-13-2012 10:15 PM

Djric, welcome. You can't go wrong with LAL products.

You used about 8 inches of NA. I think that this is just about right. I have tried using up to 15 inches, but the hits were more noticeable when I combine a spray of Wolf or about 6 inches of AV and with a bit of Androstadienone.

As Mango said, indeed some people can smell mones (especially androstenone), and some are very sensitive to it. Try using a different cover scent to mask it. I think that over time, your co-worker will get used to the mone scent and would start to get attracted to it.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS, ExoticaXS, ConnectionsXS, BlissXS*, VibeXS*, AscendXS oil*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta (Mascot), XS100 Beta (Celebrity), XiSt, 106B (KimbaXS), APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta CrushXS, TabooXS

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
09-13-2012 10:15 PM
Thanks given by terry0400-40, solidprice
djric
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

09-14-2012 6:53 AM

(09-13-2012 10:15 PM)Mars82 Wrote:  Djric, welcome. You can't go wrong with LAL products.

You used about 8 inches of NA. I think that this is just about right. I have tried using up to 15 inches, but the hits were more noticeable when I combine a spray of Wolf or about 6 inches of AV and with a bit of Androstadienone.

As Mango said, indeed some people can smell mones (especially androstenone), and some are very sensitive to it. Try using a different cover scent to mask it. I think that over time, your co-worker will get used to the mone scent and would start to get attracted to it.

Hi Mars82

Thanks for the reply Smile the thing is that i thought that only her was sensitive to mones but the other girl was also (older, and from other country). Shoul i mixed it with wolf? wasn't it gonna get strong? i couldn't found any component info regarding wolf :/ what would be the best blend?

best regards
09-14-2012 6:53 AM
Injektilo
It's *always* my move.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 53
Thanks received:
446 thanks in 142 posts

11-12-2012 10:03 PM

What cologne are you using? You might have to experiment a bit with your cover scent to find what will cover the pheromones best.
11-12-2012 10:03 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude Alpha/Androstadienone College Report TrojanMagician 55 3,945 10-12-2016 12:29 AM
Last Post: JJ54
  Nude Alpha Snoopyace 1,751 355,679 08-14-2016 12:47 PM
Last Post: Dblr619
Smile F%#+n' Nude Alpha!! RoyalWvlf 12 1,683 08-06-2016 11:24 PM
Last Post: BarefootOxford
  To sum up the differences between Bad Wolf and Nude Alpha RoosterRon 5 1,693 02-14-2016 11:22 PM
Last Post: kalpan56
  Nude Alpha And Car Sales Crucible 15 1,739 01-20-2016 6:26 PM
Last Post: Crucible