Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Pheromone Additive vital to any guy in a relationship
Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly
Nominated

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 63
Thanks received:
576 thanks in 215 posts

New Pheromone Additive vital to any guy in a relationship
02-05-2013 3:11 PM

Over the past year and a half I have been playing with New Pheromone Additive in many different situations and as a part of combos and strictly on it's on and honestly it is like a nuclear bomb in the bedroom. This one might be a little long, but that is what happens when I haven't had time to post much this past nine months

Over the past 9-10 months I have not been hitting the clubs or bars as much with friends and have found myself seeing four different women on a semi regular basis and that has presented me the opportunity to try New Pheromone Additive over a period of time with each of the women.

Two know about my use of Pheromones and they have found their way into the realm of usage, props to Halo as they used several of her suggestions in the forum and have become addicted to them now LOL. The other two do not know about my use of them, so unintentionally it kind of created a good research model with a controlled group and a non controlled group.

I decided to experiment with New Pheromone Additive as a solo during this time period as well as in combination with other alpha type and attraction type products and mixed with a few socials as well. The New Pheromone Additive in all situations was always applied as the evening would down and within an hour of heading to the bedroom. The choices I made for other attraction products were AM, AMMO, Wingman Black Label, and IMPI. I was going to use a LA product, but travel one weekend was cruel to me and both of my bottles leaked during a flight and I just did not reorder at that time.

For me, two of the attraction products, Wingman Black and IMPI tend to be smoother, slow working, whereas, AM and AMMO tend to be more in your face types, so I figured I was balanced with those products on results as well.

The socials that were sometimes mixed into the equation were Glace fast burn, and IS.

The first woman is a pharm rep, 34 years old, blonde hair, blue eyes, very attractive and a great figure, very alpha in nature business wise, but very beta when it comes to being one on one. She is a pretty passive person sexually, and tends to require a long warm up before she really enjoys herself. She is very conservative on the outside, but does like sexy and lacy things, just not in your face type with her lingerie or actions.

The second is a Naval Commander, 37, blonde hair and hazel eyes, very cute, great figure, very alpha in everything that she does, very sexually charged and enjoys taking the lead in the bedroom as much or more so than being led. She is very conservative on the outside, but very much the explorer and provocative with her choice of lingerie and actions.

The third is an attorney doing primarily contract law, a pretty boring situation from my understanding LOL. She is 39, brunette with blue eyes, drop dead beautiful and a solid figure. She is very conservative both on the outside and with what she wears for lingerie. She is very passive in the bedroom and has admitted some bad relationships in the past have caused her to not have the same desire for intimacy she once had. She is very slow to warm up and confided in me when we first started seeing each other from time to time that she had not had an orgasm with a man outside of manually in years.

The last is a OR nurse, 28, blonde hair and green eyes, very cute and a knock out figure. She is pretty much even headed on most things, not really alpha, yet not beta. She can wear things from all ranges on the spectrum and tends to be passive in the bedroom, but is like the energizer bunny as far as wanting to spend time there.

Woman 1: We have gotten together 7 or 8 times in the last nine months, usually for long weekends, or 3 or 4 nights as possible due to both of our schedules. She knows about my mones and is now using a few herself. I have worn New Pheromone Additive with her and have also worn none of two of the weekends. My observations from the times that I have added New Pheromone Additive to the mix late in the evening or just before going to bed. She becomes very aroused quickly, she is pretty touchy and into kino normally, but with New Pheromone Additive on at the end of the evening, she becomes the aggressor with kino. She is normally very passive in the bedroom, however with New Pheromone Additive on she seems to want to take the lead more often than not. She also seems to experience more orgasms during our time when I am wearing New Pheromone Additive and outside of that, nothing else seems to change to much to cause that reaction. She normally prefers missionary, however when I am wearing New Pheromone Additive she tends to find herself on top more and controlling the action. When not wearing New Pheromone Additive, she tends to be very slow in getting aroused, requires and enjoys a lot of kissing and tends to prefer moving slowly into foreplay and then almost always prefers to be on the bottom. She does not seem to expand beyond her boundaries when I am not wearing New Pheromone Additive
and the last two times together even ask me if I was wearing the secret sauce or not. I laughed and ask why, she said, she felt that it was easier for her to let go and just lose herself in the moment when I was wearing it. The most memorable of all the times together when I knew New Pheromone Additive was definitely having its way with her was an evening out at a little jazz club. I was wearing an attraction product, AM that evening, Glace fast burn and started the evening wearing New Pheromone Additive on my chest. Mid way through the night I added three more drops and as we finished off the second bottle of wine she excused herself to go to the rest room. When she came back, she squeezed in next to me, had an evil grin and handed me her panties under the table. She whispered that she wanted me to feel just how wet and aroused she was that night. This is not something I would ever expect from her and was the first time she has ever done anything that aggressive or sexual around me before we got to bed. So with her, New Pheromone Additive definitely brought out a desire to explore her pleasures more, seemed to excite her to the point of dropping her inhibitions as well. Maybe it was those reactions, or maybe just the added arousal that New Pheromone Additive seemed to cause that also created her having more and more powerful orgasms than when I was not wearing it.

Woman 2: We have been together four long weekends during that same period of time. She has a very challenging career and very demanding of her time and attention. Imagine being a female commander and being in charge of several hundred younger men. To say that she exudes an Alpha aura is putting it mildly, she simply has to in order to survive. When I first met her I knew that she was going to be a bit of a challenge as she was very used to being in charge of any and all situations, but probably would love to let her guard down at times, but was afraid to. Anyway, the first night we ever went out, I wore A314, AMMO, Instant Openness and IS and the A314 definitely did its job. She tempered down pretty quick and by the end of that evening, was relaxed, and almost kitten like. Out of the four women, she had the largest swings between the time I was wearing New Pheromone Additive and the times I was not. The two weekends that I was not wearing it, she being typically aggressive in nature and comfortable taking the lead in the bedroom, she was very aggressive in wanting to control the way the evening went in bed. The weekends that I was wearing New Pheromone Additive it was like the desire to try and take charge was there, but the desire to be taken instead was stronger. I can't really say that anything changed as far as her orgasms, as she is very multi anyway, and I didn't pick up any significant difference.

Woman 3: The attorney that has had some bad prior relationships and had gone a long time not having a shared orgasm that did not require his or her fingers to bring to fruition. Things have always gone slowly with her, she is very slow to arouse, very slow to feel comfortable expressing her desires or needs and generally not very expressive with her lingerie or vocal during sex. We saw each other four weekends during that time period as well, so I was able to use New Pheromone Additive on two of the weekends and not on the other two. The first weekend we were together I did not use it and things were pretty normal for us. The second time I did and it was the first time that she had been around me wearing it. The first night of that weekend I waited until about an hour before we were going home from the bar and put on 2 drops. Nothing really changed in her actions before we left, but once back at the condo, she was a lot quicker to warm up. Normally foreplay lasts a long time before we move on, but this night after about 15 minutes she literally pulled me on top of her. The next evening I decided to go ahead and wear a little New Pheromone Additive from the start of the evening and add later as it progressed. She was much more flirty with me that evening, more into kino and almost glowed, so much that she was attracting significant interest from some of the guys around us. She even seemed to enjoy the attention she was receiving, something she normally would talk about in disgust. The second night was pretty much the same as the first, but this time she pushed me back and climbed on top of me, something she had never done any of the other times we had been together. The last weekend we were together which was the second New Pheromone Additive weekend, I guess she was loosening up more as when she arrived at the condo, she was carrying a Victoria's Secret bag where she had stopped to do a little shopping she smiled and said. Well,s he was most certainly out of her comfort zone, but I was most certainly happy with her choices. That weekend she was more aggressive in bed and more loose and open, and very much more vocal with sex, something she blushed about afterward LOL.So, with the New Pheromone Additive on, she was definitely more open in the bedroom, more willing to let herself go and much more vocal with her pleasure.

Woman 4: We got together 7 or 8 times during that period of time, only for weekends or a night here and there as we could. OK, I wore New Pheromone Additive more with her because she really takes it up a notch when I am wearing it. I will say that she is not usually one to take the lead in bed, but she is very willing and wanting to go for hours and is capable of many orgasms during the time. New Pheromone Additive when worn did not seem to change her ability to have orgasms or even intensify them, however it did tend to make her more vocal about her wants and way more vocal when those times came.

So, from my times with four different personalities, all of whom I have spent a pretty good bit of time with during the past year and all of which we are very comfortable together and had already been intimate for a few times prior to this little research I would definitely say if you are involved in a relationship and want to take it up a notch, keep New Pheromone Additive in your supply. I also found that it effects different women in different ways. Ones that tend to be quiet and passive tend to become more aggressive and vocal. Ones that tend to be more of the aggressive type seem to want to want you to be, but it is not like it takes away their desire, it amplifies it, just in a different way. And if she is not very vocal or expressive in bed, look out with New Pheromone Additive LOL.

All in all, New Pheromone Additive has been a fantastic product for me, and even though I have not used it in any type clubbing or pick up situation, I feel pretty certain it would rock there too. I did not go into specific amounts of other mones I was not as worried about their effets as I was the effect of adding New Pheromone Additive to them late, or just New Pheromone Additive alone, or no New Pheromone Additive at all.

I would think anyone trying to rekindle the fire in a marriage or relationship simply can not go without this jewel. I don't think I can keep enough of it stocked in my secret chemistry cabinet.
02-05-2013 3:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by LL21, 20 Franc, paradigmshift, L.Lawliet, veramis, Buzzy78, thundr, mark-in-dallas, Pheroman, eyeofra, velinxs, as33156, Ozee, kenpachi, extraballislit, baant, scorpio69, seeusmile, D_Darko

Triceptor
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 6 posts

RE: New Pheromone Additive vital to any guy in a relationship
02-05-2013 6:10 PM

Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences bro..

What was the typical amount you would apply and how?

In your opinion does the stage of the girls menstrual cycle and whether she is on the pill or not have an impact on how she responds to New Pheromone Additive?

Also bit of a noob question here but what is "kino"? lol
02-05-2013 6:10 PM
Buzzy78
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 119
Thanks received:
248 thanks in 111 posts

02-05-2013 11:08 PM

Very nice review! Thanks for sharing with us.. repped!

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
02-05-2013 11:08 PM
myopicmonkey
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

02-05-2013 11:56 PM

Interesting. Thanks for the share.
02-05-2013 11:56 PM
Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
576 thanks in 215 posts

02-06-2013 8:03 AM

(02-05-2013 6:10 PM)Triceptor Wrote:  Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences bro..

In your opinion does the stage of the girls menstrual cycle and whether she is on the pill or not have an impact on how she responds to New Pheromone Additive?

Touchy feely stuff, came out of the PUA lingo, but good stuff for sure Smile I think if you dig deep into the endocrine system and it's effects on perception and affects of mones, might find some things that change based on the point in her monthly cycle she is at.

I have noticed a difference over the past few years between a woman that has had a hysto verses someone that has not. But I would more attribute that to their lack of normal hormone production and the side effects that causes them sexually more so than the perception of mones and their effects on them.

With bio-identical hormone replacement treatments now days, coupled with the new broadening field and use of platelet rich fibrin matrix to treat post menopausal issues sexually, there are many avenues for women to take to regain that desire and ability for sure. Same for males for that matter, but there has always been more research for men in the past, I am glad that science has caught up and is exploring more options for women now as well.
02-06-2013 8:03 AM
Thanks given by as33156

Pheroman
Shaking The Shire

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2564
Thanks received:
2244 thanks in 901 posts

02-06-2013 9:19 AM

(02-05-2013 6:10 PM)Triceptor Wrote:  In your opinion does the stage of the girls menstrual cycle and whether she is on the pill or not have an impact on how she responds to New Pheromone Additive?

Not in my usage.

My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
You think I am crazy? I know i am!
02-06-2013 9:19 AM
Sptsmed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
576 thanks in 215 posts

02-06-2013 9:30 AM

(02-05-2013 6:10 PM)Triceptor Wrote:  Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences bro..

If I am just putting it on within an hour before heading to the bedroom I use three drops. If I am putting it on starting out the night, I put on 2 drops, then boost it later in the night with 3 more. Sorry missed that from your post.
02-06-2013 9:30 AM
Thanks given by as33156, Pheroman
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7675
Thanks received:
4649 thanks in 1651 posts

02-06-2013 11:27 AM

Yeah New Pheromone Additive is a total winner. One of my boys uses it at speed dating. Within 4 speed dating events he had 45 numbers and 18 fuck buddies in a 3 month period. New Pheromone Additive also works well with 512. Repped & nominated

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

"He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it." Albanian Proverb..... Stay Congruent My Friends
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2013 11:28 AM by as33156.)
02-06-2013 11:27 AM
Thanks given by SS108, extraballislit, eyeofra, paradigmshift, scorpio69, Pheroman, cjw255, seeusmile
SS108
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 62
Thanks received:
21 thanks in 15 posts

02-06-2013 5:18 PM

(02-06-2013 11:27 AM)as33156 Wrote:  Yeah New Pheromone Additive is a total winner. One of my boys uses it at speed dating. Within 4 speed dating events he had 45 numbers and 18 fuck buddies in a 3 month period. New Pheromone Additive also works well with 512. Repped & nominated

haha. nice...
02-06-2013 5:18 PM
Thanks given by as33156, seeusmile

Triceptor
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 6 posts

02-06-2013 8:01 PM

(02-06-2013 9:19 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Not in my usage.

Cool thats good to know.

I've read this quote in relation to the effect of androstenone

"Female response to this molecule appears to vary based on ovulatory phase, with androstenone being most attractive mid-phase and most repulsive during menstruation. Women taking birth control pills do not seem to show this variance and in many cases show no response at all"

So im assuming that the women experience arousal while on the pill must be coming from the "secret ingredient" in New Pheromone Additive?

Are there any theories on what the secret ingredient may be?
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2013 8:05 PM by Triceptor.)
02-06-2013 8:01 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Pheromone Additive first application vs others briann 15 535 02-07-2013 3:31 PM
Last Post: briann
  New Pheromone Additive & Glace MicPhero 14 1,448 12-13-2012 11:56 AM
Last Post: Rileydc84
  Strange effect of New Pheromone Additive/woman Rodiola 11 878 10-28-2012 8:52 PM
Last Post: AlternativeGirl
  Turn Up The Heat or New Pheromone Additive ? toutsif 8 1,324 06-28-2012 12:26 AM
Last Post: ocd