Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
New Pheromone Additive is a bulldozer
ZB pmones
Sniffing out new scents

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1136
Thanks received:
435 thanks in 187 posts

RE: New Pheromone Additive is a bulldozer
06-11-2013 5:43 AM

(06-11-2013 5:24 AM)briann Wrote:  I have an New Pheromone Additive bottle like extraballislit shown but with a white cap. It arrived about a month ago. Can someone tell me if it is a good one please. I know its an amber bottle so it must be a good one, but i never knew, saw a clear bottle of New Pheromone Additive. I also know that mones might be different for different people but i need to put my mind at rest that its an old formula since i bought two 15ml bottles Confused

Should be the old one. I bought mine a year ago and its the amber bottle with white cap. "Good" is relative since it hasn't done anything for me yet and half the bottle is gone. Cheers.

*** Always ask for more ***
06-11-2013 5:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

briann
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 15 posts

06-11-2013 5:47 AM

(06-11-2013 5:43 AM)ZB pmones Wrote:  Should be the old one. I bought mine a year ago and its the amber bottle with white cap. "Good" is relative since it hasn't done anything for me yet and half the bottle is gone. Cheers.

thank you for the reply.

I found it good paired with True instinct .. 3 drops each. the women kind of immediatly noticed my presence... with the old black cap one... the new white cap is still under test.
06-11-2013 5:47 AM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1904
Thanks received:
946 thanks in 517 posts

06-11-2013 5:59 AM

phew i thought i had the new one as well.

Still been lucky to get the classic version!

haven't been using it much however because my skin gets a bad reaction from the alcohol.

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
06-11-2013 5:59 AM
Thanks given by briann
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
971 thanks in 417 posts

06-11-2013 10:33 AM

(06-10-2013 11:02 PM)thundr Wrote:  Haha I remember that. New coke. One of the largest marketing risks/blunders in American history that spawned a near consumer riot. 2 months later out comes coke "classic" to save their ass.

Lacroy, IMO, is doing a bit too much too quick. Tinkering with np.a. The shut down impi red dot. They even fucked with edge. They are pushing this new improved formula on both edge and np.a.

We have some really great guys out there testing the new stuff so let's hope lacroy didn't just pull a coca cola move on us.

Couldn't agree with you more on this one, there is maybe some behind the scenes shit we aren't seeing....I just hate to see this old favorite gone forever.

The Dude abides...
06-11-2013 10:33 AM
Thanks given by MMM, thundr, CanadianGuy45
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3877
Thanks received:
2020 thanks in 1003 posts

06-11-2013 1:08 PM

In this GAME OF MONES ... it appears that a LOT OF GOOD STUFF changes or goes away for one reason or another. I'm afraid it's just part of the game.Hysteric

It would be NICE if they shared the reason/s for such changes. whistle
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2013 1:09 PM by MMM.)
06-11-2013 1:08 PM

leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 65
Thanks received:
488 thanks in 252 posts

10-10-2014 5:29 AM

ok this is what I noticed with New Pheromone Additive.if you apply it neat(using dabs straight from the bottle)give you extreme animalistic sexual hits plus a very cocky feeling.feel like you own the place,a very powerful feeling.the downside is it's way too sexual and overwhelming it repel alot of women plus it's a concentrate so people with sensitive nose will pick up the nasty stench easily.New Pheromone Additive mixed with cologne doesn't give you that cocky IDGAF feeling because of dilution.sexual hits are still very strong though,but not intense like raw application.it's subjective! some people like the raw concentrated shit.full force in your face animalistic sexual,but it can breakdown suddenly and the stench intensify.concentrated New Pheromone Additive make women nervous,uncomfortable and angry horny.some peep prefer diluted New Pheromone Additive with cologne.it still soak panties but more manageable.so pick your style

ps.for some reason when I combined it with Androstadienone ,it's extremely attractive to the ladies.even old fashion traditional women couldn't resist
10-10-2014 5:29 AM
Thanks given by islandguy, meme371, kimosabe, Pheroman
Zeky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 296
Thanks received:
81 thanks in 42 posts

10-10-2014 8:55 AM

(10-10-2014 5:29 AM)leon333 Wrote:  ok this is what I noticed with New Pheromone Additive.if you apply it neat(using dabs straight from the bottle)give you extreme animalistic sexual hits plus a very cocky feeling.feel like you own the place,a very powerful feeling.the downside is it's way too sexual and overwhelming it repel alot of women plus it's a concentrate so people with sensitive nose will pick up the nasty stench easily.New Pheromone Additive mixed with cologne doesn't give you that cocky IDGAF feeling because of dilution.sexual hits are still very strong though,but not intense like raw application.it's subjective! some people like the raw concentrated shit.full force in your face animalistic sexual,but it can breakdown suddenly and the stench intensify.concentrated New Pheromone Additive make women nervous,uncomfortable and angry horny.some peep prefer diluted New Pheromone Additive with cologne.it still soak panties but more manageable.so pick your style

ps.for some reason when I combined it with Androstadienone ,it's extremely attractive to the ladies.even old fashion traditional women couldn't resist
Confirm Leon your if it's the New New Pheromone Additive? Haven't figured out my New New Pheromone Additive yet.
Another thing, how are you applying your dabs? Do you remove the white dropper on top and put your finger directly there?
(10-10-2014 5:29 AM)leon333 Wrote:  ok this is what I noticed with New Pheromone Additive.if you apply it neat(using dabs straight from the bottle)give you extreme animalistic sexual hits plus a very cocky feeling.feel like you own the place,a very powerful feeling.the downside is it's way too sexual and overwhelming it repel alot of women plus it's a concentrate so people with sensitive nose will pick up the nasty stench easily.New Pheromone Additive mixed with cologne doesn't give you that cocky IDGAF feeling because of dilution.sexual hits are still very strong though,but not intense like raw application.it's subjective! some people like the raw concentrated shit.full force in your face animalistic sexual,but it can breakdown suddenly and the stench intensify.concentrated New Pheromone Additive make women nervous,uncomfortable and angry horny.some peep prefer diluted New Pheromone Additive with cologne.it still soak panties but more manageable.so pick your style

Confirm Leon your if it's the New New Pheromone Additive? Haven't figured out my New New Pheromone Additive yet.
Another thing, how are you applying your dabs? Do you remove the white dropper on top and put your finger directly there?
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2014 8:56 AM by Zeky.)
10-10-2014 8:55 AM
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 65
Thanks received:
488 thanks in 252 posts

10-10-2014 2:50 PM

i have the old New Pheromone Additive diluted with cologne 5:1 ratio.when watered down with cologne it's a different beast,but still very powerful.i used to dab it raw,not anymore.remove the white dropper for a bigger dab.i just ordered a bottle of new New Pheromone Additive and a bottle of the edge.will do the comparison
10-10-2014 2:50 PM
Thanks given by eibmoz, Pheroman
Kalzon
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 69
Thanks received:
11 thanks in 8 posts

06-16-2017 3:04 AM

(06-11-2013 10:33 AM)andromun Wrote:  Couldn't agree with you more on this one, there is maybe some behind the scenes shit we aren't seeing....I just hate to see this old favorite gone forever.

Hi Andromun, its been a few years. So thought you must have analysed the New New Pheromone Additive did you? Let us know the difference, or whether it is really degraded.
I am asking you differently because you have an extensive research in this.
Thank you.
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2017 3:17 AM by Kalzon.)
06-16-2017 3:04 AM

Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 378
Thanks received:
2028 thanks in 773 posts

06-16-2017 5:28 AM

(06-16-2017 3:04 AM)Kalzon Wrote:  Hi Andromun, its been a few years. So thought you must have analysed the New New Pheromone Additive did you? Let us know the difference, or whether it is really degraded.
I am asking you differently because you have an extensive research in this.
Thank you.

1. This is a four year old old thread. Why ressurect it when there are newer running New Pheromone Additive threads
2. This thread does not belong in the Mens section (not your fault)
3. Androumn does not own the Lovescent blue bottle New Pheromone Additive.

This is what Androumn had to say about the LaCroy New Pheromone Additive

(02-28-2013 3:41 PM)andromun Wrote:  Bottom Line: GET New Pheromone Additive NOW!!! This has to be the one mone I have used over and over where I received the most blatant hits without fail. If there are any remaining skeptics lurking around then try New Pheromone Additive. You wont be disappointed.

Also New Pheromone Additive + Dienone = Sorry fellas gotta go, this girl wants me to take her home.

"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader"--- John Quincy Adams
06-16-2017 5:28 AM
Thanks given by polarvoid, Kalzon

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Pheromone Additive vs. Dirty Primitive vs. Nude Alpha Machine 24 11,119 10-07-2013 1:41 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  aqua vitae vs New Pheromone Additive hankypanky2 2 2,235 09-04-2013 6:07 AM
Last Post: leon333
  Turn Up The Heat or New Pheromone Additive ? toutsif 9 6,528 08-09-2013 7:37 PM
Last Post: gatsby
  New Pheromone Additive first application vs others briann 15 5,179 02-07-2013 3:31 PM
Last Post: briann
  New Pheromone Additive & Glace MicPhero 14 6,387 12-13-2012 11:56 AM
Last Post: Rileydc84