Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
New Pheromone Additive for begginers
The Doctor
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

New Pheromone Additive for begginers
11-22-2013 9:38 AM

Hey, so after some requests, I decided to write a beginners guide for beginners in regards to New Pheromone Additive.

All this is just my experience, please feel free to ask questions and add your views in.

What is New Pheromone Additive

1. New Pheromone Additive = New pheromone Additive
2. It is sexual mix
3. Its designed to be used as a mix into a cologne or to ( wait for it, most miss this) applied onto your clothing.
4. 2.5mg pheromones per 7ml.
5. If mixed the 7ml is designed to work with 25ml of cologne, this makes it a 3.57 : 1 ratio.
6. Works like crazy with added DIEnone.

First things first, you need to understand that New Pheromone Additive always hits, however you may not see noticeable results and thus you may think that it is not hitting. I am going to go into this is a bit more detail later, so don’t argue quite yet. If you take hits as blatant in your face hits, then New Pheromone Additive is a hit or miss affair, so it ultimately depends on what you want from this product. For the sake of this article I am going to go with the fact that you will want noticeable effects off the bat. The more subtle use of New Pheromone Additive, as I said I will go into detail later.

GOLDEN RULE : New Pheromone Additive is HARD to mix and easy to OD with!

FIND YOUR SWEETSPOT
There are 2 ways to find your sweet spot with New Pheromone Additive, option one been the safe route and option been the way I do it, which isn’t unsafe or really that different, I just find it more effective for me.

Option one:

Start off by using New Pheromone Additive with no other pheromone, just deo as a cover scent or cologne. Start with one drop to your CLOTHING (preferably directly under your Adams apple (throat).)
You now going to gallivanting off on your adventures, you will need to take your bottle of New Pheromone Additive along with you for this.
Try find an activity where there are going to be quite a lot of people, the more people there are the faster this will go.

Go off into the crowd with your one drop NEAT New Pheromone Additive, and start mingling. At this level you may notice hits but they should be flirty type hits.

During this process in both option one and option two, you will need to try and observe the following (I am going to put them in order of importance)

1. Any aggression from other guys.
2. Other guys been protective about the girls that they are with.
3. Subtle signs that a woman’s interest has been sparked.

At one drop you should find that no one is aggressive towards you, so you safe for now.

As you in the group start noticing if you are getting any hits from girls, although they will be subtle, some may give you more attention or be more direct. Take note of the more direct ones, make a mental note. Mingle for around 30 minutes.

After 45 minutes, go to the bathroom, take your New Pheromone Additive with you. Take another drop and share it (or just put one drop onto your CLOTHING on the shoulder (Do not use more cover at this stage).

Go back out and mingle with the same people that you were getting hits with and notice if anything improving and / or more direct. If you are getting hits now, try a bit of joking type touching and gauge reactions.

Ok, so you going to keep doing this procedure until of applying a drop at a time. Most guys will see noticeable results at 2 – 3 drops. But you need to up to the level where New Pheromone Additive is making other guys slightly more protective about the women they are with / interested in and where you woman are showing signs of interest.
Once guys are becoming slightly protective it means that they are starting to pick up on threat, however they are not at the aggressive stage. Once you are at this stage you need to get more cover scent on.

TRICK : Do not spray your cologne directly in the same space as the New Pheromone Additive, spray near or around it.

Ok, now the news is you are either on the verge of overdose, or you have just overdosed…lol. With New Pheromone Additive you need to be on the very edge of overdose but if you cross that line it’s tickets.

Option two :

Do and put on 2 drops of New Pheromone Additive onto your CLOTHING (directly under your Adams apple), and 1 on each shoulder on your CLOTHING. Use cover for this!

Go to a public place or even a place where there is a social. This method is going to take 2 or 3 encounters but I prefer it.

Go out and see if you can get the DEER in headlights effect on woman, or if you are getting any pupil dilation. ( I measure in deer in headlights mainly on the younger girls as it seems to effect them that way more, with older woman 30 + Ill gauge to the point where I am getting a lot of signals, then push it until they suddenly go “cold” or “colder” towards me, then I know I have OD)

You are going to keep going up a drop every 45 minutes until you hit a point when either you get deer in headlight effect, once you get the deer in headlight effect. You have successfully just gone over the top and New Pheromone Additive is going to start working against you….. Congratulations!!!!

All you need to do now is reduce whatever number of drops you were on by 1 and you should now be at your sweet spot!

Test this at least 3 times to be certain.

I AM GOING TO REFER TO THIS AS YOUR BASELINE FROM NOW.

NOW to start playing around and having fun.

Now that you know your sweet spot, you obviously want to maximize your chances, so we’ll introduce other pheromones into the mix. Once you have established your base line with New Pheromone Additive, go get a small bottle to keep your New Pheromone Additive in so it can travel around with you.

Start your evening off with socials, like instant openness with only 1 drop New Pheromone Additive. Gradually increase the New Pheromone Additive drop by drop over the evening until you get to your baseline.
I work it like this. Say I get out at 8 but want to home by 11, I’ll calculate what my New Pheromone Additive baseline is and make sure to achieve it an hour before I wish to go home. An hour will give you plenty of time to escalate it back to your place / their place…hell anywhere….lol.

This routine flows naturally, as you start off with your socials / icebreakers and increase your New Pheromone Additive to baseline, it will come off as friendly guy, chat and have a good time at first and slowly she’ll start to feel more and more attracted to you, so it will seem like a completely natural process. Whereas if you head out with your baseline peaking, she may just think hot guy, may go home with you, but there will be almost no room in the future to develop anything.
If you increase the New Pheromone Additive drop by drop over time, it will add escalation throughout the evening and will build a sort of climax.

Mix and match here and play around, in my experience New Pheromone Additive always goes with true love and DIEnone. The social will provide the –NOL.

How to get constant hits with New Pheromone Additive

This is what others have referred to as “ the magic New Pheromone Additive buildup”. There are very few times that I will use New Pheromone Additive directly on my skin, this is one of them.

Simply before you go to bed put 2 drops on each inner wrist and go to bed. In the morning put 1 drop behind each ear. Presuming you shower in the morning. Just keep doing this at this relatively low dosage until you start seeing more interest wherever you go. I don’t know why it works but it does. Note that it can take up to a month for the perfect build up, but don’t go overboard with like 5 drops.

My theory, and a theory at best, is that it somehow gets absorbed into the skin.

But read up about it on the forum, other guys may have different ways of doing it.

NOTES ON New Pheromone Additive

1.Sometimes you get MASSIVE last minute resistance, I still haven’t been able to break as to why
2. Some of your best hits will come on the following day, yet another conundrum.
3. If you not running your build up routine, it seems much more effective on your clothing
4. Old Spice deo (can not aftershave), seems to get a lot of attention.
5. New Pheromone Additive gets stronger over time, after 5 hours of partying; your cover scent doesn’t stand a chance – not even Black Soul Imperial…lol
6. New Pheromone Additive often (more often than not) makes woman hesitant, they want it but don’t want to be sluts, you need game with this stuff.
7. I find the most effective game plan is to be a gentleman with this, if you act like a jerk, it only intimidates woman more.
8. It is more effective on the 30+ age group or woman that are more sexually confident.
9. New Pheromone Additive is most effective the week before a womans cycle, you will get much stronger signals in this time frame. (Don’t believe me? Test on a woman over a month and see).

Using New Pheromone Additive to get a woman to fall for you

I have found constant exposure to lower doses, like 2 drops, over an extended time frame tends to make woman fall for you. This has happened several times in the work environment and it has been effective in turning friends into lovers. This is the reason I said that it is always working.

So run been the nice guy with New Pheromone Additive at the verge of OD and you should be having a lot of fun soon.

Wacko
11-22-2013 9:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Being - Banned
Banned

Sex: Often Please

RE: New Pheromone Additive for begginers
11-22-2013 10:30 AM

Perhaps good to know for a beginner (not that I'm a veteran Soldier) :

On the website of LaCroy it says: "We currently only ship within South Africa. International shipping coming soon!"

It is shipped internationally from and sold by Love Scent Pheromone Products, or via Amazon.

Cheers Big boss

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2013 10:33 AM by Being.)
11-22-2013 10:30 AM
polarvoid
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-22-2013 11:23 AM

Yes - don't buy directly from Lacroy for outside SA. They claimed to be doing international orders the last time I tried but it took over four months for delivery - and eventually it arrived from a UK reshipper. None of my emails to them in the interim were answered!

Love Scent can also be bloody slow for non-US customers but its only a matter of weeks, not months and any communication I've had with them has always been promptly and politely answered. Smile
11-22-2013 11:23 AM
UNKLBOB
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-22-2013 11:43 AM

How would this work if you add DIEnone to the mix,
11-22-2013 11:43 AM

Blade
Pheromone Hero

Sex: Male

Rep Post

11-22-2013 12:13 PM

I'd just like to add to this, if you're finding that your getting a lot of lmr then add 10mcg of tac per drop of New Pheromone Additive used and you will notice it will reduce it dramatically.
11-22-2013 12:13 PM
The Doctor
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-22-2013 12:33 PM

(11-22-2013 12:13 PM)Blade Wrote:  I'd just like to add to this, if you're finding that your getting a lot of lmr then add 10mcg of tac per drop of New Pheromone Additive used and you will notice it will reduce it dramatically.

Thats a new one for me thanks, TAC put on order list....lol
11-22-2013 12:33 PM
Albion9
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-22-2013 5:20 PM

(11-22-2013 12:13 PM)Blade Wrote:  I'd just like to add to this, if you're finding that your getting a lot of lmr then add 10mcg of tac per drop of New Pheromone Additive used and you will notice it will reduce it dramatically.

Blade,
pardon my ignorance, but what exactly is tac? Thank-you.
11-22-2013 5:20 PM
leon333
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-23-2013 5:51 AM

TAC is a relaxant and a Androstenone moderator from androtics
11-23-2013 5:51 AM

Albion9
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-23-2013 7:59 PM

(11-23-2013 5:51 AM)leon333 Wrote:  TAC is a relaxant and a Androstenone moderator from androtics

Thanks Leon.
11-23-2013 7:59 PM
js007
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-24-2013 12:37 AM

i hope this pheromone working. i buy it from amazon. i will post the result...

i have : av, pherocide, donday pheromone.
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2013 12:37 AM by js007.)
11-24-2013 12:37 AM

Share This Thread