Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
New Pheromone Additive for begginers
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New Pheromone Additive for begginers
10-24-2015 11:14 AM

I forget who it was, but they suggested that domination was an excellent alternative. Wanted to know if others agree or if the two are completely different animals
10-24-2015 11:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

MMM

Rep Post

10-24-2015 12:43 PM

(10-24-2015 11:14 AM)kingtut savage Wrote:  I forget who it was, but they suggested that domination was an excellent alternative. Wanted to know if others agree or if the two are completely different animals

I "THINK" that was the E-man, and I'd like to know as well. Anyone? Umnik2

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
10-24-2015 12:43 PM
lovevibe
Inactive Account

Rep Post

09-06-2016 7:49 PM

just got back on here. two drops get me fidgeting from females, what seems like higher status acknowledgements from men and women, and got me an attractive older women sitting while i was standing and her giving me overt and blatant peeks down her blouse and into her perky british breasts. heh.

may try three at some point as i am 40.

good to be back on here.
09-06-2016 7:49 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

09-06-2016 8:25 PM

(09-06-2016 7:49 PM)lovevibe Wrote:  just got back on here. two drops get me fidgeting from females, what seems like higher status acknowledgements from men and women, and got me an attractive older women sitting while i was standing and her giving me overt and blatant peeks down her blouse and into her perky british breasts. heh.

may try three at some point as i am 40.

good to be back on here.

LoveVibe,

You're repeating your information...Why?

Your nearly identical post -->Click Me 1<--

-->More here too CLICK ME 2 <--

Sigh....

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2016 8:33 PM by Androcles.)
09-06-2016 8:25 PM
lovevibe
Inactive Account

Rep Post

09-07-2016 8:36 AM

(09-06-2016 8:25 PM)Androcles Wrote:  LoveVibe,

You're repeating your information...Why?

Your nearly identical post -->Click Me 1<--

-->More here too CLICK ME 2 <--

Sigh....

Because I want to be sure to get dialogue and share and learn from a multiplicity of people. I don't see anything wrong with mentioning my experience on various threads.

If you want to try to do something so silly as to try to call me out on something that doesn't even really amount to anything, you can waste your time doing so if you wish.

I don't see how I have done anything egregious nor even tacky. Go back to your corner; sigh if you must. You must be either very young or not have a lot going on to point out something like this.
09-07-2016 8:36 AM

Androcles - Banned
Banned

09-07-2016 9:44 AM

(09-07-2016 8:36 AM)lovevibe Wrote:  Because I want to be sure to get dialogue and share and learn from a multiplicity of people. I don't see anything wrong with mentioning my experience on various threads.

If you want to try to do something so silly as to try to call me out on something that doesn't even really amount to anything, you can waste your time doing so if you wish.

I don't see how I have done anything egregious nor even tacky. Go back to your corner; sigh if you must. You must be either very young or not have a lot going on to point out something like this.

Glad your shift key works for capitalizing your pronouns now! Eggshells? So much posturing language. Just a simple question.

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016 9:45 AM by Androcles.)
09-07-2016 9:44 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

09-07-2016 10:08 AM

Alright Androcles and lovevibe, there is nothing wrong with lovevibe posting his experiences with New Pheromone Additive in different threads and the posts were definitely not nearly identical, so calling his motives into question wasn't really called for. On the other hand, lovevibe, Androcales did nothing so wrong to warrant the second and third paragraphs in your reply to him.

If you guys want to continue flame baiting each other, I suggest you do so somewhere else.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
09-07-2016 10:08 AM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

09-07-2016 10:10 AM

Understood.

--Abraham Lincoln
09-07-2016 10:10 AM
lovevibe
Inactive Account

Rep Post

09-07-2016 1:46 PM

(09-07-2016 10:08 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Alright Androcles and lovevibe, there is nothing wrong with lovevibe posting his experiences with New Pheromone Additive in different threads and the posts were definitely not nearly identical, so calling his motives into question wasn't really called for. On the other hand, lovevibe, Androcales did nothing so wrong to warrant the second and third paragraphs in your reply to him.

If you guys want to continue flame baiting each other, I suggest you do so somewhere else.

M-I-D:

You are correct. I could have stood to have just ignored.
09-07-2016 1:46 PM

swoldierbrah
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

09-07-2016 3:29 PM

OK guys question

Why do you guys talk about New Pheromone Additive od-ing easily so much? duliting it like 5:1 just seems ridicilous to me. It is definitely not a concetrated bomb of pheromones (3,5mg per 10ml),while there are pheromonexs which has like 10x amount of pheromones compared to New Pheromone Additive in 10ml bottle, and also alpha dream. but i dont see u talking about diluting those products. why is that so? this whole OD seems unlogical here on these forums because of variety of products (theri concentration).

Pls someone explain it to me

My arsenal:
L2K v.1(+), AM(+), Glace(+) 2016 versions, NPA oil

Did try:
AV(-), wolf(-), SOB(-), xist(-), evolve(-), IS(+), ammo(-), IJ(+), L2K v.1 (2015)(++), glace (2015)(+)

++ amazing
+great
-no effect
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2016 3:31 PM by swoldierbrah.)
09-07-2016 3:29 PM

Share This Thread