Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
New Pheromone Additive for begginers
nervousteen
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New Pheromone Additive for begginers
11-24-2013 11:09 AM

Thanks for the post Doc!

This is exactly what I've been trying to convey to a friend who's borrowing my New Pheromone Additive right now.

Also, didn't know its so useful on clothing. Might have to give that a try soon.

You got reps. Big Grin

P.S. There are some ebay sellers that have New Pheromone Additive (amber bottle) for sale at decent prices and I believe ship internationally. Might be quicker than ordering from Love-Scent. Mine came in 3 days. (don't remember the seller's name off the top of my head)
11-24-2013 11:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SoMdTDI
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-24-2013 11:50 AM

Nice write up. Glad to see that you included the reference to the woman's cycle. Many don't take that into consideration, then can't figure out why it works some times and not others.

What works great just before she ovulates will fail miserably when she starts menstruating.
11-24-2013 11:50 AM
lokoloko
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-13-2013 8:02 AM

Doctor.

That was a great post !!!

I already got results using New Pheromone Additive, however until now I read your post.

I've been using New Pheromone Additive mixed with aftershave. And also straight to drops to my skin.
I still don't know which was more effective. Somehow I feel, the mixed with after shave. I am using with a woman of 23.
To me was effective, like 5 hours later I applied. Probably, I got OD, then the woman wasn't interested to do something with me. But many hours later, she came straight off to look for what she wanted to get---

Three years using mones.33 yo.Living in Nordic climate, cold and humid, sometimes dry. On this latitude people usually is very cold and oppressed about behavior, when there is no alcohol.Targets are pretty much Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in student city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.

Chikara,NPA(mixed with after shave)
A314 oil,
SOB, Cohesion, Ascend no cops, Ascend cops, Loveboat, Connections, Bliss, Evolve, Xist oil,Cohesion oil,A1 10mcg/spray
AlphaMaschio
Cologne:Armani Code
My Journal
12-13-2013 8:02 AM

The Doctor
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-13-2013 9:02 AM

(12-13-2013 8:02 AM)lokoloko Wrote:  Doctor.

That was a great post !!!

I already got results using New Pheromone Additive, however until now I read your post.

I've been using New Pheromone Additive mixed with aftershave. And also straight to drops to my skin.
I still don't know which was more effective. Somehow I feel, the mixed with after shave. I am using with a woman of 23.
To me was effective, like 5 hours later I applied. Probably, I got OD, then the woman wasn't interested to do something with me. But many hours later, she came straight off to look for what she wanted to get---

AWESOME, lovely when they make up their minds.....lol

I am not growing up, I am just burning out! Beach

King of LaCroy products.
12-13-2013 9:02 AM
ZB pmones
Sniffing out new scents

Rep Post

12-13-2013 10:00 AM

@Doc - very nice post. One question though, why did you say not to mix it with cologne when testing for your baseline? I thought New Pheromone Additive was made to be mixed with cologne. How does mixing affect the results?

I tend to mix my mones with cologne to hide the smell so wondering if that skews the results. Thanks in advance. Cheers.

*** Always ask for more ***
ZB pmones
Sniffing out new scents

Rep Post

@Doc - very nice post. One question though, why did you say not to mix it with cologne when testing for your baseline? I thought New Pheromone Additive was made to be mixed with cologne. How does mixing affect the results?

I tend to mix my mones with cologne to hide the smell so wondering if that skews the results. Thanks in advance. Cheers.

*** Always ask for more ***
The Doctor
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-19-2013 2:52 PM

(12-13-2013 10:00 AM)ZB pmones Wrote:  @Doc - very nice post. One question though, why did you say not to mix it with cologne when testing for your baseline? I thought New Pheromone Additive was made to be mixed with cologne. How does mixing affect the results?

You can mix it with cologne. I do as well seldom though. The reason I go neat is when you find you'r baseline you can cover it from there and know you at optimium.
When you mix with cologne and then try get your baseline youll end up wasting both New Pheromone Additive and cologne.

I am not growing up, I am just burning out! Beach

King of LaCroy products.
12-19-2013 2:52 PM

whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

Re: New Pheromone Additive for begginers
01-01-2014 11:03 PM

Guys I've seen an amber bottle and a darker almost black bottle being advertised. Which is the one I should get?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
01-01-2014 11:03 PM
MMM

Rep Post

01-01-2014 11:24 PM

(01-01-2014 11:03 PM)whatupbrah Wrote:  Guys I've seen an amber bottle and a darker almost black bottle being advertised. Which is the one I should get?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Don't think it will make a difference, Brah.

I was wondering how long would it take them to change the clear bottles since everyone was saying it was the changed and/or not so good formula. Tricky! Tricky! Drinks

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
01-01-2014 11:24 PM
Turbosmart
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

05-30-2014 9:32 PM

Great article!
05-30-2014 9:32 PM

Share This Thread