Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Pheromone Additive + TL on New Year's Eve...My Holy Grail !!!!!
NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 518
Thanks received:
328 thanks in 138 posts

New Pheromone Additive + TL on New Year's Eve...My Holy Grail !!!!!
01-08-2012 3:45 PM

Let me share with you by far the best experience I had so far with mones.
I don't write a lot of reports (my bad...) because my rational and forever sceptical mind needs absolute confirmation of the effect of mones in a given situation.
I think I will remember all my life this New Year's Eve 2011/2012.

Environment

As some of you may know, I had decided to spend my end of year's holidays in Prague, Czech Republic. That was my first trip in that country and it's really one of the most beautiful cities in the world. They say that Prague is not a city : it's just a dream, a fairy-tale town. There are so many beautiful castles, palaces, towers, museums, many historical buildings that your mind is captived by all these exciting sightseeing spots and they certainly will stay in your memory forever :

[Image: 9910_10_9446---Prague-Castle-and-the-Cha...ht_web.jpg]

The weather was cloudy, some days a little bit rainy, but not very cold (6C or 43F).

But the city was packed with tourists coming from all the world, but mainly Europe. I think there were more tourists in the city at that time than locals. In the touristic spots, in the bars, in the clubs, you could hardly hear anyone speaking Czech language !

Before heading to Prague, I asked Pago for some advice about the mones that I would take with me. He said that I should pick up some none heavy ones since usually for NYE, people get drunk a lot and there is competition. So I only took with me AM, TL and New Pheromone Additive. I had this New Pheromone Additive for months but I never had the opportunity to use it.

Days 28.12 to 31.12

During all these 3 days, I wore the traditional AM + TL combo, usually 2xAM + 3xTL during the day and 3xAM and 3xTL for clubbing in the evening.

I went there with my friend and we visited the city during the day and hang out in some local pubs during the evening. My friend doesn't know that I am using mones. In the hotel, the first day, I saw in the lobby this young blonde, 21, cute (about 9), with her hair dressed like Marilyn Monroe but a little bit longer and she was talking with a brunette girl, about 22 (about 7.5 in looks). I opened her asking her if she was german. She said the she was austrian, told me her name, shaked my hand, but then suddenly turned her back towards me and kept chatting with her girlfriend completely ignoring me. I was waiting for her for a few seconds, felling like dumb and then I just touched her shoulder and told her "see you later.

The next day, my friend told me he met in the lobby a group of cool people, about 5 guys and 2 girls, and that they kindly asked us to join them for a drink in one of their room. Happened that that room was the room just close of mine. In the room, there was the blonde girl, with her friend the brunette, and 5 other guys. They were from different countries but they knew each other before. I was so surprised to see the blonde girl I lamely opened the day before that I just told her "Ah you are here !". She barely looked at me and didn't even reply to me. The brunette girl was warmer and more talkative. I noticed immediately that all the guys from the group were constantly trying to get the attention of the blonde girl and that she was playing with it and enjoying it. At some point, one of the guys was bragging about the nice city where he has moved a few months before, in a nice apartment,bla bla bla, and then the blond girl told him "maybe I am going to visit you some day". Then I told "you see how girls are so materialistic...". She seemed surprised by my remark and then tried to defend herself "no I am not materialistic, bla bla bla" but only looking at him, not me...I thought she was really not interested in me.

The day after, we met that same group for a walk towards a castle on a hill with a great panorama of the city at night. After half an hour, I was tired walking and with my friend, we quit the group to join the closest bus station. I then saw that blonde girl coming alone to the bus station. I told her "why are you leaving early", she said "cause I am hungry", and then I replied "I think you eat too much...". Then I immediately left with my friend to go get a drink in the grocery store before taking the bus. I just wanted to mean that she is not that hot (she is, but most girls think they should lose weight whether it's true or not) and that I would not kiss her ass like the other guys who are so happy just by sharing her company. When we came back from the grocery store, the bus had already left meaning she did the trip alone...I really didn't want to play a game with her, but that was just my ego who was talking...

New Year's Eve

Since I didn't have much luck with the AM+TL combo I was using before, including in the clubs where we have been the days before, I decided to try New Pheromone Additive (for the first time) with TL. I had no idea how many drops of New Pheromone Additive I should use, and I applied about 2 drops on my neck (maybe a little bit more cause it was really hard to dose it) and then I added 4drops of TL. I was a little bit concerned about having applied too much New Pheromone Additive, was about to wash it a little bit, and then decided "F... off, I don't care anyway. Let it be like this".

I applied them around 11:30 pm just before going to the club, which was the same club the group went. But we went there alone with my friend. Now the most interesting part begins : Smile

1- Girl with blue hair.

I was taking off my coat in front of the dressing room at the entry of the club when I noticed someone staring at me. That was a girl with fake blue hair extension, about 22, looks about 7, but I couldn't see well her face which was partly covered by the fake hair. She was staring at me, and smiling like a little girl who just saw Father Christmas bringing her gift. I didn't like her really but felt like I should tell her something. I just said "nice blue hair !", and she giggled like if I said something very funny and just said "thank you", keeping looking at me with a big smile.

I moved away, and noticed she kept the same smile on her face whenever she crossed my way in the club later. Actually, that's a pity that I didn't act cause I saw her later kissing a guy on a dance floor (or the opposite...) and with a couple of drinks in my stomach, I thought that she was cute enough...Smile

2- Girl from another planet

I was dancing in the dance floor (I am a bad dancer so to be more accurate, I would say : I was shaking my legs sporadically) when I saw a girl dancing close to me and looking and smiling at me. I started dancing with her and she asked me "where are you from ?". I just said "I am from another planet, and in my planet, we just have fun and smile all the time". She said "so we are from the same planet !". I was escalating kino when I saw a big and unhappy guy talking to her, and then she left to go dance with him. I noticed later that it was her boyfriend...

3- Girl looking for the lost phone

I was at the bar when I noticed a girl, about 23-24 (looks 7.5) lighting the floor with her mobile very close to my feet and obviously looking for something. I asked her "what are you looking for ?". She said "My girlfriend lost her mobile and maybe it fell somewhere here". I said "Look, you are not going to find her mobile here, but you just found me !. OK, that was lame but that just started the conversation. She was Czech and I asked her "how do you kiss people that you meet in your country" and then we talked about different ways of kissing in different cultures. It was interesting to see her body language change so quickly with excitation arising...I invented some countries where they are supposed to kiss on the noise, others just on the corner of the lips...I think she was not naive enough to trust my BS but just pretended to trust me to play. From this, I could quickly escalate : Making-out in less than 5 minutes Smile

Then after a while she told me : "it's too much for now, I need to go". She asked for my email and left. She turned her head twice before disappearing just to send me kisses with her hand.

4 - The married girl

I was still at the bar when I saw a nice girl, 27 (looks 9) who locked eye contact with me and smiled. She was a little bit far, about 15 feet. She came just close to me, pretending she was going to order a drink, and keeping a smile, but without looking directly at me. I just said "Hi, happy new year !". She didn't understand with the music and came closer to me to let me repeat it. I immediately took the opportunity to start kino. We talked a little bit and she let me take her hand and caressing her nude arm with the other hand while talking to her. Happened she lives in the same city than me ! Then after a couple of minutes, a guy came and she felt a little bit nervous. The guy was checking me caressing her hand, but she gave me her FB and told me "maybe see you". Later, I knew that she is a dancer and that guy is her husband...I still didn't understand how she came to me while here husband is in the same club !

5 - The ukrainian girls

I went back to the dancing floor and opened a set of 3 girls. My game is very basic so I had no idea what I was doing. Happened that they were ukrainian and russian, not very cute, except one (looks 8). They were dancing with me but I had no idea how to escalate or extract the cutest one from the set. Then, I felt someone pulling my hand from behind...

6- The blonde girl

That was the blonde girl from the group we met at the hotel. She litterally jumped on me and kept kissing me all over my face ! It was really completely unexpected since I thought she doesn't like me. She was hugging me very strongly, keeping kissing me everywhere. At some point, she stopped, said "Happy new year you..." like if this could justify all these kisses... and hugged me again, kissing me and rubbing my little one with her knee without any additional word ! I could hear her breathing so rapidly and strongly. She did it for more than one minute which is a lot of time given the frequency of the kisses...Then she stopped, took my hand, dropped it and moved away...I think she expected me to grab her but I was really shocked, thinking that as a guy, I would never have the guts to do that to a girl...

I returned then dancing with the set of ukrainian girls but my thinkings were elsewhere. After a few minutes, for some reason, one of them told me, they are going to dance elsewhere, and they moved. I need to improve my game with opening sets, cause I think it's weird to dance with 3 girls at the same time...

I noticed a little bit later the blonde girl with a guy who was obviously kissing her ass but I never saw her in the dancing floor except when she came there for me...

Epilogue

At about 4:00, I went outside of the club to join my friend. He was smoking and we were chatting. Then I saw the blonde girl chatting with one of the guys of her group. She was not alone but I thought it was probably the last time of my life that I was seeing her, she will never be alone and that I had nothing to lose. I was excited and had also a big level of confidence thanks to all the hits I got during the night. So I went to her, grabbed her hand, just told her "I am going to show you something" and took her on the side of the club. She didn't say anything. The club was in a middle of nowhere so there was no building on its side. I unzipped my jeans and then, bam ! What a wonderful and exciting start for the New Year ! TwistedTwisted

I think I will use this mix forever, because it certainly hits strong some girls, boosts my self-confidence, but I just need to add a little bit more game. I used some basic game with the blonde girl (negging, push-pull) while everybody around her was acting Beta with her, but that was almost by accident !

By the way, I had very good reaction from guys during that night. I felt a lot of respect, was offered drinks a couple of times, and no one ever wanted to start a fight or being aggressive with me. Neither the boyfriend of the girl from another planet, nor the husband of the married girl, nor the guy from the same group than the blonde girl, showed any kind of aggressiveness towards me ! Preved

New Pheromone Additive + TL (+some decent game) is my winning combo for my 2012 nightlife !
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2012 3:53 PM by NewAlpha.)
01-08-2012 3:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, idontknow, preck, mark-in-dallas, misfit101, kenpachi, CG_Jung, Dafixisin, photogeek, LoveDocta, shadowknight, Deja Vu, Grasshopper, Gslinger, extraballislit, JohnnyHard, txi0m, Fly So Hi, eyeofra, Rattlesnake, JonJon, SeriousSmile, ZB pmones

preck
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 171
Thanks received:
326 thanks in 157 posts

RE: New Pheromone Additive + TL on New Year's Eve...My Holy Grail !!!!!
01-08-2012 4:52 PM

Wow fuckin great post i still cant believe i dont have New Pheromone Additive gotta get that ASAP...

Iam very proud of u man,that last moove u did with the blonde girl was excellent,Congrats Big boss
01-08-2012 4:52 PM
Thanks given by NewAlpha
kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 387
Thanks received:
373 thanks in 115 posts

01-08-2012 5:09 PM

Looks like I'll be needing some TL to combine with my New Pheromone Additive Spiteful
01-08-2012 5:09 PM
misfit101
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks received:
144 thanks in 42 posts

01-08-2012 5:18 PM

Ok this is the best post I've read so far, I enjoyed the whole read!
Your game might be basic right now, but you're executing it pretty well, my friend! You have to give yourself credit as well. The ending was priceless!
I'll have to give this combo a go sometime soon!
01-08-2012 5:18 PM
Thanks given by NewAlpha
LoveDocta
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
85 thanks in 27 posts

01-08-2012 10:27 PM

haha nice dude Good
i just got my TL, TA, and TI recently i will be testing it soon and will eventually add New Pheromone Additive once i get a hang of each of them

Love Potions
The Edge, NPA
A1, Nude Alpha,Wolf*, Aqua Vitae, Possess Alpha*
Wingman 9+O, Wingman X22
P83@15mcg, P86@10mcg
True Love,True Alpha,True Instinct

*= sample
01-08-2012 10:27 PM

NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
328 thanks in 138 posts

01-09-2012 8:22 AM

(01-08-2012 4:52 PM)preck Wrote:  Wow fuckin great post i still cant believe i dont have New Pheromone Additive gotta get that ASAP...

Iam very proud of u man,that last moove u did with the blonde girl was excellent,Congrats Big boss

Hope it will work for you like it did for me.

That move was a no risk one. I was feeling completely careless and very self-confident. However I wish I had the balls to do what she did to me on the dancing floor. Now, after a few days, I feel I am still walking 3 feet over the ground, even without wearing mones. I understood that I also can be, at least for once, the guy who is coming from nowhere, that doesn't have apparently anything special and gets the girl !

We have some great tools in our hands, guys.
01-09-2012 8:22 AM
NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
328 thanks in 138 posts

01-09-2012 8:43 AM

(01-08-2012 5:18 PM)misfit101 Wrote:  Ok this is the best post I've read so far, I enjoyed the whole read!
Your game might be basic right now, but you're executing it pretty well, my friend! You have to give yourself credit as well. The ending was priceless!
I'll have to give this combo a go sometime soon!

Thanks ! Happy that you liked it since english is not my native language and I need to spend more time than you guys to write something.

Maybe I am not bad at my basic game but I want to focus this year on improving it cause I want to go beyond the usual IOIs and attraction that you get with the mones. It's good for your ego to see a woman blushing, touching her hair, staring at you...but after a while, you need something more...solid...that will make happy your little one from to time...

And I think that without some decent game, you may have the best mones on you, it won't be enough to close the deal...Twisted unless...by accident !

That's why the "game" is part of my winning combo Ok
01-09-2012 8:43 AM
CG_Jung
phero-dabbler

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 202
Thanks received:
109 thanks in 44 posts

01-09-2012 11:47 AM

NA-- what was the cover that you used, and is your TL spray or oil?

In the (pared-down) rotation: Wolf, AV, Glace, AM, 9+0; Dior Homme, Dior Homme Intense, Acqua di Gio, Incense: Avignon, Jicky.

Journal
01-09-2012 11:47 AM
NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
328 thanks in 138 posts

01-09-2012 3:09 PM

(01-09-2012 11:47 AM)CG_Jung Wrote:  NA-- what was the cover that you used, and is your TL spray or oil?

Hey CG,

My TL is spray and my cover was Aqua di Gio. But I tried not to cover completely TL and New Pheromone Additive.
01-09-2012 3:09 PM
Thanks given by CG_Jung

txi0m
American PUA, Japanese Targets

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 199
Thanks received:
410 thanks in 128 posts

01-10-2012 4:11 AM

WOW!! Shok

Great way to start off the new year indeed! I'm left curious as to how far things went with that girl, but that doesn't matter in comparison to how excellent your execution was!

Whether you intended it to go as smooth as it did or not, those negs (although i also thought they were a bit too much) may have been perfect for that girl. The higher the girl sees herself, the harder you have to neg her.. With all those guys swamped over her and you being the only one who shoved her away..? No wonder she was attracted!! But tip of the hat to you sir, because I don't think I personally could have done what you did-- the way you isolated her was perfect!

As far as the openers go, they get easier over time, but I'll admit i'm not the best with them either. Usually I resort to language jokes or have to seize opportunities as they happen. But in normal situations... Heh, I'll think about what I'll say and try again another day.

One of my favorite opportunistic openers I did was when I noticed a group of J-girls obviously gooing over a korean guy. I swiftly slid alongside them, mimicking the strange expressions on their faces and said "Who? Who, who?!" ... "...that one!" ... "...does he have disease?" ... "..what!?!?" ... "...oh, nevermind. =]" and suddenly walked away as they laughed.

It's so exciting to read PUA/phero success stories. jumpy

In other news, maybe I'll be paying more attention to my New Pheromone Additive Big Grin . I do recall using that combo once and was surprised at it's effectiveness. However, I just wrote it off as coincidence of a lucky day. Not anymore! Lol

I don't always use pheromone colognes, but when I do... I prefer Dos Equis.

My Arsenal (favs = ☆):
L-S: A7 (s), AE, C7 (s), LT☆, NPA☆, TE Trust, SoE☆ (s/un)

TP: TA☆, TChar, TComm, TI☆, TJ, TL☆, TO, TR☆, TT, XXX (spr)

A-Dream: AM, Certo, Glace

Out of Commission:
AD: IG, IH, IO, IS
01-10-2012 4:11 AM
Thanks given by Deja Vu, NewAlpha, Gslinger

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Turn Up The Heat or New Pheromone Additive ? toutsif 8 741 06-28-2012 1:26 AM
Last Post: ocd