Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Pheromone Additive + TL on New Year's Eve...My Holy Grail !!!!!
NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 438
Thanks received:
264 thanks in 110 posts

RE: New Pheromone Additive + TL on New Year's Eve...My Holy Grail !!!!!
01-10-2012 10:24 AM

(01-10-2012 4:11 AM)txi0m Wrote:  WOW!! Shok

Great way to start off the new year indeed! I'm left curious as to how far things went with that girl, but that doesn't matter in comparison to how excellent your execution was!

Whether you intended it to go as smooth as it did or not, those negs (although i also thought they were a bit too much) may have been perfect for that girl. The higher the girl sees herself, the harder you have to neg her.. With all those guys swamped over her and you being the only one who shoved her away..? No wonder she was attracted!! But tip of the hat to you sir, because I don't think I personally could have done what you did-- the way you isolated her was perfect!

As far as the openers go, they get easier over time, but I'll admit i'm not the best with them either. Usually I resort to language jokes or have to seize opportunities as they happen. But in normal situations... Heh, I'll think about what I'll say and try again another day.

One of my favorite opportunistic openers I did was when I noticed a group of J-girls obviously gooing over a korean guy. I swiftly slid alongside them, mimicking the strange expressions on their faces and said "Who? Who, who?!" ... "...that one!" ... "...does he have disease?" ... "..what!?!?" ... "...oh, nevermind. =]" and suddenly walked away as they laughed.

It's so exciting to read PUA/phero success stories. jumpy

In other news, maybe I'll be paying more attention to my New Pheromone Additive Big Grin . I do recall using that combo once and was surprised at it's effectiveness. However, I just wrote it off as coincidence of a lucky day. Not anymore! Lol

Happy to see you back with us, we missed you !
I will be happy if we share many PUA/phero stories this year !
01-10-2012 10:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by txi0m, JonJon
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1105
Thanks received:
629 thanks in 281 posts

01-14-2012 10:24 AM

Great post NA, repped and nominated.
01-14-2012 10:24 AM
Thanks given by NewAlpha
Pagodeiro
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 797
Thanks received:
1460 thanks in 672 posts

01-18-2012 7:41 AM

Must have been an fantastic weekend in Prague ...

good to see that you had success with the stuff i suggested to use .. hehe

have you played around with that mix since then again ?

Pago

Too many mones .. too many options .. but fun fun fun ..
01-18-2012 7:41 AM

NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
264 thanks in 110 posts

01-18-2012 3:46 PM

(01-18-2012 7:41 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Must have been an fantastic weekend in Prague ...

good to see that you had success with the stuff i suggested to use .. hehe

have you played around with that mix since then again ?

Pago

Not yet, but hopefully I will go out and do it this week-end.

That said, I changed a few things in my life since that Episode :

- I started a Salsa course last week-end. Although it's not necessary to get girls, I think it's always useful to know some dance steps instead of "moving my legs sporadically" Party2 . And it's also an easy way to meet single girls in a fun atmosphere and operate "below their radar" Mrgreen

- I am using daily a device for light therapy, following CG_Jung's advise. It gives me a great energy with less sleep, and I wake up very quickly and I don't feel anymore groggy for a couple of hours after waking up. It's very effective for using it just 20 minutes a day.

- As said in my first post, I started reading different books about dating game and especially "The Game"...and I know now the theory about opening sets Mrgreen Well I just don't want this Episode to be a unique souvenir, but the first one of long series P
01-18-2012 3:46 PM
Thanks given by CG_Jung, JonJon
CG_Jung
phero-dabbler

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 165
Thanks received:
92 thanks in 36 posts

01-19-2012 7:40 PM

NA: Re the light therapy device. Thanks for letting me know of the general concerns re long-term damage. As a followup, I went to the optometrist this week since I hadn't been for five years. I've been wearing readers for the last five, and I read a lot for my job, had grad school, and spend 8 hours a day on computers at least--five years ago I was told I could get bifocals at the age of 25 if I wanted. So i anticipated the worst, but apparently my vision is now perfect, and the doc told me not to wear my readers any longer. So, no negative short-term effects at least of using the bluLite. Best, CG.

(01-18-2012 3:46 PM)NewAlpha Wrote:  Not yet, but hopefully I will go out and do it this week-end.

That said, I changed a few things in my life since that Episode :

- I started a Salsa course last week-end. Although it's not necessary to get girls, I think it's always useful to know some dance steps instead of "moving my legs sporadically" Party2 . And it's also an easy way to meet single girls in a fun atmosphere and operate "below their radar" Mrgreen

- I am using daily a device for light therapy, following CG_Jung's advise. It gives me a great energy with less sleep, and I wake up very quickly and I don't feel anymore groggy for a couple of hours after waking up. It's very effective for using it just 20 minutes a day.

- As said in my first post, I started reading different books about dating game and especially "The Game"...and I know now the theory about opening sets Mrgreen Well I just don't want this Episode to be a unique souvenir, but the first one of long series P

In the rotation: TA, AM, TL, Glace, Hyp, 9+0; A'trione, A-1; Eau Naturale 1.0 et seq.; DIY: Neno, DHEA, e'trione, D3, 7-keto; Dzing!, Musc Ravageur, Dior Homme.

Journal
01-19-2012 7:40 PM
Thanks given by NewAlpha
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 548
Thanks received:
789 thanks in 340 posts

01-20-2012 1:42 AM

Can't believe that I missed this one... Anyway, CONGRATZ! Great post!!

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
01-20-2012 1:42 AM
Thanks given by NewAlpha
NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
264 thanks in 110 posts

01-20-2012 6:26 AM

(01-19-2012 7:40 PM)CG_Jung Wrote:  NA: Re the light therapy device. Thanks for letting me know of the general concerns re long-term damage. As a followup, I went to the optometrist this week since I hadn't been for five years. I've been wearing readers for the last five, and I read a lot for my job, had grad school, and spend 8 hours a day on computers at least--five years ago I was told I could get bifocals at the age of 25 if I wanted. So i anticipated the worst, but apparently my vision is now perfect, and the doc told me not to wear my readers any longer. So, no negative short-term effects at least of using the bluLite. Best, CG.

Glad to know it. I am travelling for the week-end and i took it with me ! This thing is magic !!! I advise anyone who feels decrease of energy, mood, stamina, especially during winter time but not only, to give it a try.
01-20-2012 6:26 AM

Jolly Jumper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks received:
56 thanks in 30 posts

01-20-2012 1:16 PM

(01-20-2012 6:26 AM)NewAlpha Wrote:  Glad to know it. I am travelling for the week-end and i took it with me ! This thing is magic !!! I advise anyone who feels decrease of energy, mood, stamina, especially during winter time but not only, to give it a try.
Maybe I'd give it a try but I don't know what this thing you speak of is...
01-20-2012 1:16 PM
andromun
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
46 thanks in 30 posts

01-20-2012 10:19 PM

Well NewAlpha since you posted this I pulled out the plastic and ordered New Pheromone Additive yesterday. Since summer I really have been adding to my arsenal of mones Good

The Dude abides...
01-20-2012 10:19 PM
Thanks given by JonJon
Jrock
PheroJunkie

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 62
Thanks received:
104 thanks in 39 posts

01-21-2012 1:58 AM

He is talking about a blue light therapy device. I suffer from both insomnia and Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) in the wintertime due to lack of sunlight. After reading these posts and doing a little research today I decided to order one of these and test it out. Here's a link to the one I ordered that also has an ionizer.

(01-20-2012 1:16 PM)Jolly Jumper Wrote:  Maybe I'd give it a try but I don't know what this thing you speak of is...
01-21-2012 1:58 AM
Thanks given by Jolly Jumper

Share This Thread