Hello There, Guest! Register

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NA vs GOA vs Swoon
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

NA vs GOA vs Swoon
06-28-2016 3:37 PM

I don't see anyone directly talking about it so I decided to make a thread. NA is one of my favorite Pheromones, the only reason I am reluctant to buy it sometimes is because of the price and I do like to try other products that work. In terms of romantic attraction NA is a beast. We all know that. Lay a woman on it and she's hooked for good. The gel version of NA is a monster as well. Its definitely a plus to have it in a form that you know is gonna last all day. Although I must admit I have reapplied to layer on the effects. Powerful stuff. In terms of respect, I find that NA works extremely well. One of the better mixes that I like to wear at work. The ladies fawn over me and men respect me. You really couldn't ask for a better deal.

I love goa. In terms of romantic attraction, it definitely fits the bill. I'd put it in the same caliber as NA. There are, however, a few key differences. One of which is the amount of married or taken women who approach me and show interest skyrockets in comparison to NA. Don't get me wrong I can pull married women with NA but with ggoa, it be ones noticeably easier. And with NA I can usually tell that they are interested but they make a greater effort to mask there feelings or try to come off more as friendly rather than openly flirtacious with NA in comparison to goa. Its eItsasy to make friends with both. In fact, most people like me immediately with both products but I'd say more so with goa. The downside with goa is that men in particular tend to few you more as a little brother or child even, after multiple prolonged exposures. As supposed to an equal or leader with goa. Its is easier to gain and retain equal or leader status with NA.

Now I threw in swoon because I would like to see how you guys feel it compares to the other two products. Based on product description. It looks like it's simular to goa. I have limited field experience with swoon as I only obtained it through a sample and have only one field study to take note of. I mentioned it in the swoon thread. If I could compare it to anything the immediate effects I noticed are similar to when I wear a ton of NA gel.
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2016 3:38 PM by kingtut savage.)
06-28-2016 3:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: NA vs GOA vs Swoon
06-28-2016 3:47 PM

I ALso like NA a lot, and the gel versions seems to perform even better, although I only have a sample or it so I´m trying no to use all of it very fast. No much expereince with GOA, and never tried Swoon, although I have some on it´s way and it should arrive soon.

Have you ever tried mixing NA + GOA? Sounds like it could be an interesting mix. What do you think?
06-28-2016 3:47 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-28-2016 4:40 PM

I've combo's GOA and NA on a semi regular basis and found them to be a pretty killer combo as far as IOI's are concerned, but never wore them in "the field" so to speak. Only wore them at work. A chick I was banging said that she almost cried one time when I left her for a week or two and that she missed me so much it hurt. This kinda led me to lay off the combo for awhile.
06-28-2016 4:40 PM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-28-2016 5:43 PM

(06-28-2016 3:47 PM)extraballislit Wrote:  I ALso like NA a lot, and the gel versions seems to perform even better, although I only have a sample or it so I´m trying no to use all of it very fast. No much expereince with GOA, and never tried Swoon, although I have some on it´s way and it should arrive soon.

Have you ever tried mixing NA + GOA? Sounds like it could be an interesting mix. What do you think?

Unfortunately I haven't owned them both at the same time. In fact I had opted to give pheromone treasures a try for the first time when it was time for me to reup on over is. Went with pt instead of getting more NA gel. But now after @spars comment, I'm you g to have to get it avian before my goa runs out although I did have my heart set on getting av gel. I can't afford both at this time
06-28-2016 5:43 PM

Blacky Chan

Rep Post

06-28-2016 9:40 PM

As the great MMM would say

What are your dosages?
06-28-2016 9:40 PM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-28-2016 10:03 PM

For me, they are usually 3 drops NA because it's runny. GOA was 2 drops.
06-28-2016 10:03 PM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-28-2016 10:11 PM

When I ran swoon it was 3 sprays from sample. For goa I usually go with 4 drops, with NA I usually to with 6 or more drops or anywhere from 3-5 pumps in gel form
06-28-2016 10:11 PM
kerno - Banned
upgrade

06-30-2016 4:41 AM

I tried 1-1,5 drop NA and 2 drops GOA together a couple of times and it's a good combo, but not as good as NA +Androstadienone +glace/core/five/voodoo
I want to try NA +swoon but don't know when.
06-30-2016 4:41 AM

kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-30-2016 6:18 PM

(06-30-2016 4:41 AM)kerno Wrote:  I tried 1-1,5 drop NA and 2 drops GOA together a couple of times and it's a good combo, but not as good as NA +Androstadienone +glace/core/five/voodoo
I want to try NA +swoon but don't know when.

How do you think goa compares to NA individually
06-30-2016 6:18 PM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-10-2016 8:39 PM

Hmmmm
Hmmmmmm
I keep tryna bump this but it won't go to the number one spot for some reason
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2016 8:41 PM by kingtut savage.)
07-10-2016 8:39 PM

Share This Thread