Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NA vs GOA vs Swoon
RoyalWvlf
WOLF

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: NA vs GOA vs Swoon
07-10-2016 9:25 PM

Interested in this too... THA-HUG (The Hookup + GOA) has been my go to mix for seduction/attraction/sexual. Im running low on THU, but just copped NA in a euro dropper so I may give NA and GOA a run and see what type of damage I can do!

Weapons: Xyxgun

APEX: Orbital, Imprint, M3X
LAL: Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae Gel, Dirty Primitive, Nude Alpha, OD*,
PT: The Hookup, Grail Of Affection, Treasureful Shine, Latina*, Alpha Treasures*
PXS: Xist Oil, Connections, Ascend, SOB, Celebrity, Brute, Bliss,
A-1, Taboo*, Evolve*, Mascot*, Vibe*, Crush*
LS: New Pheromone Additive Oil
HAX: Holy Grail, Element X, Alien

*Samples
07-10-2016 9:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-11-2016 11:50 PM

(07-10-2016 9:25 PM)RoyalWvlf Wrote:  Interested in this too... THA-HUG (The Hookup + GOA) has been my go to mix for seduction/attraction/sexual. Im running low on THU, but just copped NA in a euro dropper so I may give NA and GOA a run and see what type of damage I can do!

This thread isn't about a combo Its a comparison between these phero blends individually
07-11-2016 11:50 PM

DssMaster
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-22-2016 5:39 PM

Has anyone else combined NA with GOA? If so it would be much appreciated if you posted your results, along with your dosages and if you used NA in drops or gel form.
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2016 5:40 PM by DssMaster.)
10-22-2016 5:39 PM
Dblr619
Life taker-heart breaker

Rep Post

10-22-2016 9:25 PM

(07-11-2016 11:50 PM)kingtut savage Wrote:  This thread isn't about a combo Its a comparison between these phero blends individually
^THIS^
.......Bump........

mooning whiney control freaks mooning
10-22-2016 9:25 PM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-25-2016 11:02 PM

I have to order goa again i actually spilled my bottle accidentally
Although I would like to see someone how has tried both na and swoon to post an opinion
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2016 11:04 PM by kingtut savage.)
10-25-2016 11:02 PM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-13-2017 12:23 PM

Okay so as far as swoon vs nag goes (I've been using the gel version), I feel like nag is the better blend for me. Don't get me wrong, I love swoon and I've seen it do it's damage, but nag is still my favorite. I in a situation with a female right now that I initially got with a nag. I know when na is doing it's job. She fell in love with me instantly. Coincidentally our relationship has been shakey ever since I started ran out of nag. I went to go re up on more Pheromones and the lals merchant account was acting up for the second time. So I couldn't get na like I needed to. I figured, no big deal, we're already having sex , so it should be ok to go for some of the harder hitting sexualss that pxs has to offer. That was a miscalculated move on my part. They tun her on and I can tell she wants it, but it just wasn't the same without nag. Tbh with this particular woman, I know I would have done myself a huge favor if had gone with pxs's ace pack but that's a conversation for another thread. Well anyways swoon was my one saving grace as I had it in the mail at the time and things have gotten better since swoon came in the picture, but not the same. Nag was way better , at least in this particular instance. Also as a sn, throughout all my research and studying that I've done since I've been a member, it seems like the general consensus is that harder hitting sexualss are catnip for older women. That may be somewhat true in general, however this is an older woman and she responds better to softer sexualss and romance blends.
More balanced sexualss is what I should say, not necessarily softer, of worked well with her too, but anyways let me know if you have a comparison between na/nag, goa, and swoon[align=justify]
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2017 12:25 PM by kingtut savage.)
07-13-2017 12:23 PM

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

07-13-2017 12:35 PM

Glad to see you're getting results.

You can email LAL and they will provide you with an alternative payment method.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
07-13-2017 12:35 PM
MMM

Rep Post

07-13-2017 3:09 PM

(07-13-2017 12:23 PM)kingtut savage Wrote:  Okay so as far as swoon vs nag goes (I've been using the gel version), I feel like nag is the better blend for me. Don't get me wrong, I love swoon and I've seen it do it's damage, but nag is still my favorite. I in a situation with a female right now that I initially got with a nag. I know when na is doing it's job. She fell in love with me instantly. Coincidentally our relationship has been shakey ever since I started ran out of nag. I went to go re up on more Pheromones and the lals merchant account was acting up for the second time. So I couldn't get na like I needed to. I figured, no big deal, we're already having sex , so it should be ok to go for some of the harder hitting sexualss that pxs has to offer. That was a miscalculated move on my part. They tun her on and I can tell she wants it, but it just wasn't the same without nag. Tbh with this particular woman, I know I would have done myself a huge favor if had gone with pxs's ace pack but that's a conversation for another thread. Well anyways swoon was my one saving grace as I had it in the mail at the time and things have gotten better since swoon came in the picture, but not the same. Nag was way better , at least in this particular instance. Also as a sn, throughout all my research and studying that I've done since I've been a member, it seems like the general consensus is that harder hitting sexualss are catnip for older women. That may be somewhat true in general, however this is an older woman and she responds better to softer sexualss and romance blends.
More balanced sexualss is what I should say, not necessarily softer, of worked well with her too, but anyways let me know if you have a comparison between na/nag, goa, and swoon[align=justify]

How old is your lady, and how much NAG puts her in that NICE MENTAL place, King?

There should be a law: Never switch up what's working on a specific target. Unless you're just experimenting with someone else.

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2017 3:11 PM by MMM.)
07-13-2017 3:09 PM
RJH_STL84
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

07-13-2017 9:00 PM

I have NA and also GOA. In my experience NA is much tougher to read. It takes a lot longer to see the bond from your targets but with enough exposure you can lock them in. A slow burner for sure. GOA hits fast but still has a slow burning attraction aspect as well. The bond gets stronger as time goes just like NA but I feel it is more obvious from the get go. One target , A blonde in her mid 30's has dinner plate eyes with GOA at 2 drops to my wrist ( 1 per). With NA (1 drop) no pupil dilation but she is very touchy which I have always seen with the nude line.

BTW THA-HUG hits her like a freight train. Won't shut up, touchy feely and overly obvious pupil dilation.

My Collection
ISO E (etsy)
Alpha Dream
Glace
Lacroy
NNPA
PT
THU,GOA
LAL
Wolf,Nude,NA,OD,Hypnotica
Apex Labs
M3X,Core,Imprint
PxS
Taboo,P96,evolve
Hax
X22 wingman
LPMP
TLG
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2017 9:08 PM by RJH_STL84.)
07-13-2017 9:00 PM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-15-2017 11:05 PM

(07-13-2017 3:09 PM)MMM Wrote:  How old is your lady, and how much NAG puts her in that NICE MENTAL place, King?

There should be a law: Never switch up what's working on a specific target. Unless you're just experimenting with someone else.

Thanks!
Tbh I totally agree and believe me I'm mad af at myself for switching this up. I wanted to get nag again but I wasn't able to get it off the site.

She is 50yo and at one point I would wear anywhere between 3-5 pumps but I scalled it back to 2-4. 2 seems to do the trick with her. Shame I realized that after I used so much of it smh
07-15-2017 11:05 PM

Share This Thread