Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NA vs GOA vs Swoon
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: NA vs GOA vs Swoon
07-15-2017 11:54 PM

(07-15-2017 11:05 PM)kingtut savage Wrote:  Tbh I totally agree and believe me I'm mad af at myself for switching this up. I wanted to get nag again but I wasn't able to get it off the site.

She is 50yo and at one point I would wear anywhere between 3-5 pumps but I scalled it back to 2-4. 2 seems to do the trick with her. Shame I realized that after I used so much of it smh

Best way to learn Tut. Best way to learn. Cos ur next attempt will be stronger.

+1
07-15-2017 11:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BlueKnight
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-06-2017 11:46 AM

I found out the hard way, less is more. Example, Cohesion. If I use 1-2 my S O is happy and Giddy. Once I go past that threshold, she seems to get all quiet. Not, that is a bad thing. It just comes down what you are trying to accomplish.
On this site, for what it's worth. There are two groups. Guys that are looking to score and guys that are in relationships. I fall in the second group. I'm happy and content. I'm just trying to spice up my marriage.
With regards to NA, I love it. I find if I go to 4-5 dabs, my wife responds well. Lovey Dovey . If I go less, I don't see much. Again that doesn't mean there are no affects. Women are great in hiding their emotions .
Like most of the senior members state. It's all in your end game. Be confident, get back in shape and don't be a chaser ! Smile and learn to have good conversation. Woman will open up to you. Mones are an awesome tool to have. But, if you don't have a good game plan, they will do nothing for you ! Just my 2 cents ! LOL !
By the way. I'm 51. in great shape and I'm retired Law Enforcement. I consider myself an Alpha Male. I'm not a dick about it. I believe to treat people the way I want to be treated. Most people respond well . For the few who are a-holes , I know how to take care of them .
08-06-2017 11:46 AM
BlueKnight
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-06-2017 11:49 AM

Oh by the way. I don't have swoon. So I can't comment on that. I do have GOA and NA. I find that NA works better for me. I don't see much with GOA even combined with THU. But, if I combine it with Xist. It works wonders. For what it's worth.
08-06-2017 11:49 AM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-06-2017 12:33 PM

(08-06-2017 11:49 AM)BlueKnight Wrote:  Oh by the way. I don't have swoon. So I can't comment on that. I do have GOA and NA. I find that NA works better for me. I don't see much with GOA even combined with THU. But, if I combine it with Xist. It works wonders. For what it's worth.

I'll second the xist Goa combo. Makes girls really happy and playful around you. Really smooth combo
08-06-2017 12:33 PM

kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-08-2017 10:09 PM

Okay so one difference I've noticed between na and swoon is that na has a stronger pull on attached women. Swoon still attracts them but na definitely has stronger pull on them to the point where they would be more likely to cheat. I remember memntioning in another thread that I noticed similar affects with goa
08-08-2017 10:09 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

09-14-2017 3:31 PM

Having used Swoon for about a month earlier, I got nothing really out of it. If anything it made me feel slightly dizzy whenever I wore it to work.

NA worked in the beginning with a select couple girls, then the effects trailed off after a couple months to the point where it doesn't really attract for me. It just makes bonds a lil better.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2017 3:32 PM by XyzN.)
09-14-2017 3:31 PM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

09-15-2017 1:34 AM

(09-14-2017 3:31 PM)XyzN Wrote:  Having used Swoon for about a month earlier, I got nothing really out of it.

Hi,

Did you get the unscented or scented? I got the unscented and I feel that I should have gotten it with scent. That astaxanthin molecule that it has is heavy. Consequently, some volatile scent is necessary for diffusion. Many people have discussed mixing in some ISO E Super/Sylvamber/Timbersilk in order to increase diffusion. I still have to try this in the future.

Like you, I haven't seen over the top reactions like many listmates have mentioned. However, there was one massive hit earlier this year that I had with Swoon. I was using a perfume cover that has approx. 46% ISO E Super, namely Encre Noire. However, I haven't been able to duplicate that experience with other targets.

Bottom Line: I feel that with PT products it is important to get the scented versions IMHO. I have both Swoon and GOA unscented and I can't say that I am getting massive hits with these. I am not giving up until I test with ISO E mixes and then, I will be able to give a final assessment.
09-15-2017 1:34 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

09-15-2017 2:27 AM

I agree with Fedora. Mine is unscented and the effects have become much more noticeable after putting some cologne on top of it or adding a couple drops of ISO E. The selfies are an intense happiness, which I realized after 5 - 10 applications.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
09-15-2017 2:27 AM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

09-15-2017 5:11 AM

I second both Fedora and Bandit. I've got mine in vanilla scent. I get good results already. But combined with Iso E, it's better.
09-15-2017 5:11 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

09-15-2017 5:29 AM

Also, I forgot to mention. Try bottle mixing it with ur favorite cologne.
09-15-2017 5:29 AM

Share This Thread