Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: What to order - NA or NAG?
Nude alpha (oil)
NAG (gel)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NA or NAG??
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

NA or NAG??
12-06-2017 10:48 AM

As Im immensely split between ordering NA and NAG (gel) - I thought I'd post a poll.

If you would post your reason behind your choice - that would also be GREAT! (no need for long explanation, keep it short and sweet)
12-06-2017 10:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

RE: NA or NAG??
12-06-2017 11:21 AM

NAG last longer, diffuses better hits faster and is the same price.
12-06-2017 11:21 AM
Spars
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-06-2017 1:06 PM

Depends on skin type, imo. Na Oil in the summer is tough because it’s runny and hits like a hammer.

Long story short= oily skin get the gel or cooler climate
Dryer skin get the oil or warmer climate

Or at least, those were my findings. Different tools for different scenarios. There is no right answer here.
Strongly urge roller over euro dropper for the oil. Easier to micro dose with the roller.

“I read a theory once that the human intellect was like peacock feathers. Just an extravagant display intended to attract a mate... Just an elaborate mating ritual. Maybe it doesn’t matter that we have accomplished so much for the basest of reasons...”

— Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins),
Tatsuknight
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Something I have been contemplating as well. Seems like gel is the way to go!

LAL: Nude Alpha, Bad Wolf, Aqua Vitae

PheremoneXS : Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion

kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-18-2018 1:17 PM

I think they both hit like a hammer. TBH, I don't know where the initial confusion on getting na to work when it first came out came from. Nag gets my vote because it lasts longer. And for the sake of comparison, I think nag hits harder. The hits I get with na are great, and I don't see anything subtle about it. But the hits with nag are just over the top exaggerated. So over the top that sometimes I feel like these females are tryna play me for a fool. Shit is crazy. Nag all the way
02-18-2018 1:17 PM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-18-2018 1:21 PM

TBH I feel like the oil version is good for if you can't afford the gel. The oil has a smaller bottle option which is cheaper
02-18-2018 1:21 PM
Rogue
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-18-2018 5:42 PM

I only tried oil and it delivered. Nude Alpha should have named exchanged with Possess Alpha, because I swear women became so “possessive” of me with this on, that I eventually had to stop wearing it.
02-18-2018 5:42 PM
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-18-2018 6:01 PM

(02-18-2018 5:42 PM)Rogue Wrote:  I only tried oil and it delivered. Nude Alpha should have named exchanged with Possess Alpha, because I swear women became so “possessive” of me with this on, that I eventually had to stop wearing it.

Tell us moreSpiteful
02-18-2018 6:01 PM

Rogue
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-19-2018 5:18 AM

(02-18-2018 6:01 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:  Tell us moreSpiteful

I only used NA for about three weeks (a year and a half ago) in my group at university, but these three weeks were separated with Christmas holidays, so I could see with my own eyes that going away for holidays made many of the girls from my group miss me - before Christmas I only wore NA + a little bit of Androstadienone about three or four times around them, didn’t see any special effects, but when Christmas party before holidays came, these six girls all messaged me on the phone that they are expecting me there that night - even though I already declined their invitation earlier that day.

I never really texted with them other than for school related things so I kind of just ignored these messages and thought they are just drunk and wanna play around with someone. But the next day male colleague asked me in front of the girls where I was, I said I had been in bed and HB7 asks me: “Yeah, but were you alone or with a girl?” and then they all giggled. I slowly started to realize NA and its effects. Then during holidays HB6 out of the group started messaging me out of nowhere and she just couldn’t stop. When I met her after holidays she was even boobing me.

While all these events that happenned showed me how NA was strong, it had the “This guy might be my future hubby, in the meantime I’ll have fun with other guys, while I string this one along.” vibe - they started acting like I am their “possesion”, even though nothing really happenned between us. Maybe its because I was still a nice guy trying to convert myself at the time. When I tried BW and AV, I kept using them, because with these two the effect was that girls wanted to be my possesion, to be fucked silly by me, not vice versa. Maybe NA would work differently today for me, who knows.
02-19-2018 5:18 AM
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-19-2018 8:48 AM

(02-19-2018 5:18 AM)Rogue Wrote:  I only used NA for about three weeks (a year and a half ago) in my group at university, but these three weeks were separated with Christmas holidays, so I could see with my own eyes that going away for holidays made many of the girls from my group miss me - before Christmas I only wore NA + a little bit of Androstadienone about three or four times around them, didn’t see any special effects, but when Christmas party before holidays came, these six girls all messaged me on the phone that they are expecting me there that night - even though I already declined their invitation earlier that day.

I never really texted with them other than for school related things so I kind of just ignored these messages and thought they are just drunk and wanna play around with someone. But the next day male colleague asked me in front of the girls where I was, I said I had been in bed and HB7 asks me: “Yeah, but were you alone or with a girl?” and then they all giggled. I slowly started to realize NA and its effects. Then during holidays HB6 out of the group started messaging me out of nowhere and she just couldn’t stop. When I met her after holidays she was even boobing me.

While all these events that happenned showed me how NA was strong, it had the “This guy might be my future hubby, in the meantime I’ll have fun with other guys, while I string this one along.” vibe
Can you explain this? I would think that if the girl sees as you as their future/possession/soulmate, she would do anything to get you. Including not having fun with other guys - they started acting like I am their “possesion”, even though nothing really happenned between us. Maybe its because I was still a nice guy trying to convert myself at the time. When I tried BW and AV, I kept using them, because with these two the effect was that girls wanted to be my possesion, to be fucked silly by me, not vice versa.
Interesting point. So:
NA: They want you.
BW/AV: They want you to want them.
Never saw the difference. I'm wondering if we can learn something from this for our mone usage.

Maybe NA would work differently today for me, who knows.
02-19-2018 8:48 AM

Share This Thread