Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: What to order - NA or NAG?
Nude alpha (oil)
NAG (gel)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NA or NAG??
Abba
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: NA or NAG??
02-20-2018 11:33 PM

(02-20-2018 5:39 PM)pheromoney Wrote:  from what I have seen in the forum, it seems like if you have a lot of money and 147$ isn't a big deal then NA gel is for you, 30ml gel contains only 150 pump. whereas 30ml NA oil contains 1000 drops, NA gel lasts long time and stick to skin like glue, NA might have bonding effect and may make you miserable. so I voted NA oil

Is that really true? That each pump equals 7 drops? So applying 1-2 pumps = 7-14 drops??
No wonder some of the way out reports on the gel. You'd get similar effects with 6-10 drops.
I wonder if we're not comparing apples to oranges here. Even 1/2 pump is 3-4 drops.
02-20-2018 11:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Juic3d
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-21-2018 1:40 AM

Jonas Wrote:  After a month of daily use (5 days a week) I no longer feel any form of reverse imprinting. I used to get hit really hard to the point I felt like stop using it, but not anymore. As a matter of fact I feel like I have made a permanent change to a much more robust and alpha personality. NA has a superior boyfriend vibe imo, but it has plenty of alpha vibe to it as well.

I think we’ve arrived at similar conclusion, but maybe a different theory. I quit using NA for months because of reverse imprinting. I think the reason it subsided is because I quit wearing for a specific target(s). Face it, you wear something like NA around a girl you already have a thing for you are setting yourself up to get hit hard. Wear it around multiple women, you aren’t investing a lot of time in any one of them. You dose her and move on for a while because you aren’t focused on just her. You give it a chance to work like it’s supposed to.
02-21-2018 1:40 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

02-21-2018 1:59 AM

(02-21-2018 1:40 AM)Juic3d Wrote:  I think we’ve arrived at similar conclusion, but maybe a different theory. I quit using NA for months because of reverse imprinting. I think the reason it subsided is because I quit wearing for a specific target(s). Face it, you wear something like NA around a girl you already have a thing for you are setting yourself up to get hit hard. Wear it around multiple women, you aren’t investing a lot of time in any one of them. You dose her and move on for a while because you aren’t focused on just her. You give it a chance to work like it’s supposed to.

This is profound. + reps
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2018 2:00 AM by BigDickBandit420.)
02-21-2018 1:59 AM
Juic3d
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-21-2018 2:07 AM

Thanks, man. Sometimes you get an aha moment where you you’re like “I think I know why this is happening.” I’ve heard NA referred to as the hammer. You can tell anyone with a new hammer not to hit themselves in the head with it but you pretty much have to feel the pain from it to realize you are swinging the thing wrong.
02-21-2018 2:07 AM

stefdude

Rep Post

02-21-2018 5:09 AM

(02-20-2018 5:39 PM)pheromoney Wrote:  from what I have seen in the forum, it seems like if you have a lot of money and 147$ isn't a big deal then NA gel is for you, 30ml gel contains only 150 pump. whereas 30ml NA oil contains 1000 drops, NA gel lasts long time and stick to skin like glue, NA might have bonding effect and may make you miserable. so I voted NA oil

That is crazy.It makes it insanely expensive.And people are reporting that the pheromone smell of the gel is less, I know that if I wear 5 drops NA I would smell the -none heavily!It doesn't add up.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
02-21-2018 5:09 AM
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-21-2018 11:14 AM

(02-21-2018 1:40 AM)Juic3d Wrote:  I think we’ve arrived at similar conclusion, but maybe a different theory. I quit using NA for months because of reverse imprinting. I think the reason it subsided is because I quit wearing for a specific target(s). Face it, you wear something like NA around a girl you already have a thing for you are setting yourself up to get hit hard. Wear it around multiple women, you aren’t investing a lot of time in any one of them. You dose her and move on for a while because you aren’t focused on just her. You give it a chance to work like it’s supposed to.

While I like your theory and think it has merit it's not really the case in my situation. But I agree: don't use NA if you're hopeless in love haha... or you'll turn into Brando in Apocalypse Now ''The horror''...
02-21-2018 11:14 AM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-21-2018 1:11 PM

(02-20-2018 1:50 PM)stefdude Wrote:  Hmmmm, interesting.Do you happen to have dry skin in the areas you apply?I imagine the gel carrier to smell less for a strange reason.I don't know anything about the gel carrier but how can a water based gel have a decent diffusion?Does it have something that can raise the temperature of the skin?

Nope, no dry skin at all.
02-21-2018 1:11 PM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-21-2018 1:15 PM

(02-21-2018 5:09 AM)stefdude Wrote:  That is crazy.It makes it insanely expensive.And people are reporting that the pheromone smell of the gel is less, I know that if I wear 5 drops NA I would smell the -none heavily!It doesn't add up.

YES! I am positive NAG is not 1 for 1 against the NA oil. I can't use too much of the NA oil without an OD, while I can use like 5+ pumps without an issue at all.

THERE"S NO FCKN WAY it's a 1 for 1. Perhaps NAG stays on your skin longer or something. Or perhaps it diffuses slower, but definitively very different than the oil.

This is why I can't see a reason to pay $150 for a small tube. Look at the MASSIVE Overdose tube at $99. And Overdose lasts on your skin for days.
02-21-2018 1:15 PM

Rogue
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-21-2018 1:38 PM

(02-20-2018 6:14 AM)stefdude Wrote:  Insightful report, thanks!
What was the dose of NA and Androstadienone ?

2-3 drops NA, 40-80 mcg Androstadienone ; once near the end of this few week long stint I managed to spill a few extra drops on my hands, I am sure there was at least 150 mcg if not 200 mcg of Androstadienone worth and I think that was the last time I wore Androstadienone , it just made every minor negative thought outright horrible untill I washed my application points.

(02-19-2018 9:17 AM)idontknow Wrote:  And as Vincent said, "I would think that if the girl sees as you as their future/possession/soulmate, she would do anything to get you.". Yes they'll even have sex with you, to make you stick around, but only once if it sucks, lol. If they didn't like sex with you, they try to talk you out of sex, but still want to stick around. Nude/NA hits relatively innocuously, but few mixes can change female personality that profoundly.

Couldn’t have said it better.

One of my classmates kind of impersonates NA; tall, good looking, visibly muscular and has top grades but is very gullible and too honest person; he has no sexual edge, probably never even heard of gaming the girls, has an ugly girlfriend (objectively 3/10 - and she is not fat) who is making sure he sticks to her so she doesn’t lose him, but at the same time she flirts with practically all the other guys in class still looking for “an upgrade”. I heard girls many times talking how he might make a great husband, how he is great guy etc. So what do all his qualities help him on sexual market, if he doesn’t know how to put them to good use? If he would start acting like a fsckboy, he would get girls easily, but I am definitely not saying it is easy to change your persona completely overnight.

It’s kind of the same with NA, if you are a nice guy (who already provides lots of comfort), NA adds a little bit of sexual spice, but even more of comfort, that is already there in abundance. And self imprinting certainly doesn’t help. You end up in friendzone or sexless relationship, even though it looks like many women are suddenly chasing you (and they are, but they don’t really want your little friend to be between you two).
02-21-2018 1:38 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

02-21-2018 2:08 PM

It's easy to blame a mone and even easier to project your experience upon others.

My two cents.

Hold onto your beliefs loosely, and hold onto your truths tightly.
02-21-2018 2:08 PM

Share This Thread