Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: What to order - NA or NAG?
Nude alpha (oil)
NAG (gel)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NA or NAG??
idontknow

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: NA or NAG??
02-19-2018 9:17 AM

I've seen a similar dynamic as Rogue. Though I've gotten more one-night-stands with Nude/NA than with anything else, while many of the girls didn't seem to enjoy the sex.

My suspicion is, that Nude/NA makes me more docile, nice and comforting and I therefore lack the masculine edge and playful, cocky douchyness, that gets girls sexually excited. The girls are super nice and caring towards me, and so I am with them.

The cases in which I had the mix on, and the sex was great, was when I still acted like a f***boy, lol.

I agree that NA makes girls really want to stick around. It has a strong boyfriend vibe.

And as Vincent said, "I would think that if the girl sees as you as their future/possession/soulmate, she would do anything to get you.". Yes they'll even have sex with you, to make you stick around, but only once if it sucks, lol. If they didn't like sex with you, they try to talk you out of sex, but still want to stick around. Nude/NA hits relatively innocuously, but few mixes can change female personality that profoundly.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
02-19-2018 9:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-19-2018 9:50 AM

So simplest solution: stay cocky while wearing NA? How are the NA selfies? Do they make you a wimp who isn't interested in teasing and being cocky anymore?

Do sexual additions ruin NA? Some talked about BW+NA. Or maybe Primitive or similar.
02-19-2018 9:50 AM

metaltree

Rep Post

02-19-2018 10:11 AM

(02-19-2018 9:17 AM)idontknow Wrote:  The cases in which I had the mix on, and the sex was great, was when I still acted like a f***boy, lol.

I wonder if this is really the way you were acting or was it the feeling she got when she looked into your eyes.

I think men underestimate how much their inner state is projected by their eyes and how much this really affects women.
02-19-2018 10:11 AM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

02-19-2018 4:34 PM

Was waiting till this thread develops, and am thankful for the members who participated. And thankful for Jonas to bring this up. Smile

While I have a certain amount of experience with NA oil I only have a sample size experience with NA gel. So please take it with a grain of salt.

I voted oil cos I feel it projects more and further than the gel, plus, the oil is easier to remove, where as the gel feels like it stays for too long on skin. (even after cleaning with witch hazel and pure alcohol)

Me personally, I prefer products that hit hard and fast (hence I prefer sprays) and stay on skin for a shorter time, cos that way, when I go to bed, I feel like I can have a good restful sleep without the stuff on me. And that's after a good clean and flush of the product app. Sprays and oils are good for that purpose, while gels seem to still stick on me during me sleep.

Just me 2 cents though. So please taken it with a grain of salt. Smile
02-19-2018 4:34 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

02-20-2018 6:14 AM

(02-19-2018 5:18 AM)Rogue Wrote:  I only used NA for about three weeks (a year and a half ago) in my group at university, but these three weeks were separated with Christmas holidays, so I could see with my own eyes that going away for holidays made many of the girls from my group miss me - before Christmas I only wore NA + a little bit of Androstadienone about three or four times around them, didn’t see any special effects, but when Christmas party before holidays came, these six girls all messaged me on the phone that they are expecting me there that night - even though I already declined their invitation earlier that day.

I never really texted with them other than for school related things so I kind of just ignored these messages and thought they are just drunk and wanna play around with someone. But the next day male colleague asked me in front of the girls where I was, I said I had been in bed and HB7 asks me: “Yeah, but were you alone or with a girl?” and then they all giggled. I slowly started to realize NA and its effects. Then during holidays HB6 out of the group started messaging me out of nowhere and she just couldn’t stop. When I met her after holidays she was even boobing me.

While all these events that happenned showed me how NA was strong, it had the “This guy might be my future hubby, in the meantime I’ll have fun with other guys, while I string this one along.” vibe - they started acting like I am their “possesion”, even though nothing really happenned between us. Maybe its because I was still a nice guy trying to convert myself at the time. When I tried BW and AV, I kept using them, because with these two the effect was that girls wanted to be my possesion, to be fucked silly by me, not vice versa. Maybe NA would work differently today for me, who knows.

Insightful report, thanks!
What was the dose of NA and Androstadienone ?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
02-20-2018 6:14 AM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-20-2018 9:37 AM

I used both a lot, and prefer the oil since I feel its easier to understand and feel. I mean understand the diffusion. I got the AV and NA gels, but could never understand or feel them at all. They're not the OD gel. I just couldn't feel or smell them working at all. With the NA, i could smell the Androstenone and even feel it. I'd get that roid rage type feeling from using too much. This is kind of the way I was able to see how much I was using, and then adjust from there on.

I have tried the gel in warm and cold climates. Although it does work, I really couldn't understand the diffusion at all. I love the way the gel feels on my skin, and seems great. Just wish I could understand the way it works. I still have a full bottle of NAG, so I plan to be testing it much more, as I want to use this as my A314 replacement. I did mostly run NA and NAG with New Pheromone Additive(Lacroy), as Thundr mentioned it would build stalkers. But I feel that it reverse imprinted me more than anything.
02-20-2018 9:37 AM

Abba
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-20-2018 12:05 PM

(02-20-2018 9:37 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  I want to use this as my A314 replacement. I did mostly run NA and NAG with New Pheromone Additive(Lacroy), as Thundr mentioned it would build stalkers. But I feel that it reverse imprinted me more than anything.

Seem to recall using a drop A314 under nose helps with 'reverse imprinting'. Can't remember who said it - sorry. Worth a try for 1 drop.
02-20-2018 12:05 PM
Jonas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-20-2018 12:26 PM

(02-19-2018 4:34 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Was waiting till this thread develops, and am thankful for the members who participated. And thankful for Jonas to bring this up. Smile

Yes, thanks for all your votes and insights. NA really is my most valuable pheromone. I ended up going with oil again.

(02-20-2018 9:37 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  But I feel that it reverse imprinted me more than anything.

After a month of daily use (5 days a week) I no longer feel any form of reverse imprinting. I used to get hit really hard to the point I felt like stop using it, but not anymore. As a matter of fact I feel like I have made a permanent change to a much more robust and alpha personality. NA has a superior boyfriend vibe imo, but it has plenty of alpha vibe to it as well.
02-20-2018 12:26 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

02-20-2018 1:50 PM

(02-20-2018 9:37 AM)xtraspecial Wrote:  I used both a lot, and prefer the oil since I feel its easier to understand and feel. I mean understand the diffusion. I got the AV and NA gels, but could never understand or feel them at all. They're not the OD gel. I just couldn't feel or smell them working at all. With the NA, i could smell the Androstenone and even feel it. I'd get that roid rage type feeling from using too much. This is kind of the way I was able to see how much I was using, and then adjust from there on.

I have tried the gel in warm and cold climates. Although it does work, I really couldn't understand the diffusion at all. I love the way the gel feels on my skin, and seems great. Just wish I could understand the way it works. I still have a full bottle of NAG, so I plan to be testing it much more, as I want to use this as my A314 replacement. I did mostly run NA and NAG with New Pheromone Additive(Lacroy), as Thundr mentioned it would build stalkers. But I feel that it reverse imprinted me more than anything.

Hmmmm, interesting.Do you happen to have dry skin in the areas you apply?I imagine the gel carrier to smell less for a strange reason.I don't know anything about the gel carrier but how can a water based gel have a decent diffusion?Does it have something that can raise the temperature of the skin?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
02-20-2018 1:50 PM
pheromoney
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-20-2018 5:39 PM

from what I have seen in the forum, it seems like if you have a lot of money and 147$ isn't a big deal then NA gel is for you, 30ml gel contains only 150 pump. whereas 30ml NA oil contains 1000 drops, NA gel lasts long time and stick to skin like glue, NA might have bonding effect and may make you miserable. so I voted NA oil
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2018 5:41 PM by pheromoney.)
02-20-2018 5:39 PM

Share This Thread