Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My love Scent order/Shipping
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 385
Thanks received:
718 thanks in 349 posts

My love Scent order/Shipping
02-27-2013 7:07 AM

Hey peeps,

So i ordered some products from Love Scent on 11/02/2013 taking advantage of their Valentines day promo.

I ordered:
1x Impi red dot scent
1x Alpha 7 unscented
1x New Pheromone Additive 15ml

Total value: 154.85$
Discount: 38.71$
shipping: 16.25$

Paying: 132.39$

When ordering i specificly put in the comment box:
Is it possible to put something like "3 bottles of scent samples" or something simular and a buying price less then 30 dollar on the invoice to avoid customs import tax here?

The mailman came by 26/02/2013 but wouldn't give me the package unless i payed 35.96 euro. (47.10 $) So i knew right then the import taxes had hit me Sad Sad Sad

Here's the receipt i got involving the import taxes:
[Image: img1854ls.jpg]

So today i went by the postoffice to get my package paying the taxes. When i got home i unpacked.

[Image: img1850d.jpg]

[Image: img1851lm.jpg]

[Image: img1853v.jpg]

[Image: img1855jm.jpg]

[Image: img1860tx.jpg]

The packaging was ok, bubble wrapped separately and then again bubblewraped into one bundle. Even so as you can see, some of the Impi Red dot had leaked. Nothing major though.

There were also 2 printed out pages with guidelines on how to use their products in the package.

Now i was wondering how i could get hit by the import taxes when i specificly asked to keep the buying price mentioned on the invoice less then 30 dollar. Looking futher at the package, i noticed the description saying "Cologne" and a value of 116.13$.

Those two combined is a sure bet you'll get hit by taxes. Also if you take the purchase price and take away the discount and shipping you get 99.89$ not 116.13$. My guess is they added the shipping cost to the value of the items resuling in more taxes. Sad

I understand not every company is willing to be creative on avoiding these taxes. But you would expect at least an email or something from them explaining why they would not do this. This is the 1st time i had it happend to me while ordering pheromones. Other companies i ordered from in the past did get creative and avoided me having these issues.

So to sum it up, im satisfied with the speed of shipping (got mailed the next day), somewhat satisfied with the packaging, not so satisfied with their effort to avoid me getting import taxes and communication about this issue. Makes you wonder.. did they even read the comment i put while ordering?

Don't get me wrong, in total i'm a satisfied customer. Oh well, in the end i have my goods now and hope that they will be worth it!

Cheers,

Buzzy

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, 9+0, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Other: Scent of Eros, Erox,
02-27-2013 7:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Six, terry0400-40

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Love Scent 25% Discount Code mark-in-dallas 1 137 05-03-2013 3:20 PM
Last Post: terry0400-40
  The Love-Scent forum newsletter terry0400-40 1 181 04-10-2013 10:58 PM