Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My hax testing thread
alphavitea

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1208 thanks in 629 posts

My hax testing thread
04-19-2013 8:40 PM

In this thread I will be testing element x, holy grail, m512, and x22.
I noticed one particular scent signature that runs across three of these. I haven't tested holy grail yet. They all have a similar smell some say window cleaner but I think it's deeper than that. Idk if this is a particular molecule or just the scent package. It's a scent that seems hard for me to figure if I like or not. I think I like it and it seems to be an attractant. I noticed it first with m512. I don't have much to report I am just starting this thread for my future testing on my hax supply. So far self effects are great with the products I have tries so far.

More to come.

If she bites you did it right.
04-19-2013 8:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156, Mars82

Shcshc11
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
71 thanks in 41 posts

RE: My hax testing thread
04-20-2013 1:58 PM

Can't wait for the reports!

========================================​========
Stash: Nude, Nuda Alpha, Cops, Max T-150, AV, Connection, Ascend, Cohesion, SOB, SXD-9, Corporativo, Bad Wolf
04-20-2013 1:58 PM
alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1208 thanks in 629 posts

04-20-2013 2:11 PM

I have another thread where I'm testing element 9+o.
That one is well under way.

04-20-2013 2:11 PM
alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1208 thanks in 629 posts

04-21-2013 6:23 PM

So I have been having a pretty shirty day and just dropped my kids off. I decided even though I'm not going out to party I will give jolt grail a shot to get first impressions. Low and behold about fifteen minutes after I applied the hg I feel uplifted and much better. I love the self effect of some mones and this is no exception. My mood improved drastically. I will be testing this Tuesday night for open mic and expect good results. I haven't decided if I will add x22 or not we will see. Actually my mood improved so much I feel like going out for a drink.

04-21-2013 6:23 PM
Thanks given by as33156, Fishdude
Koibito
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

04-22-2013 6:17 AM

M512's smell is alright but X22's is way better.

Thanks for the report.
04-22-2013 6:17 AM

alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1208 thanks in 629 posts

RE: My hax testing thread: holy grail with evolve
04-24-2013 7:24 AM

The open mics were sweet last night and I had it going on. This is not a pure hax test bu I feel it belongs here. I wore:
6 sprays holy grail.(seems like a lot bit the sprayer is small mcg/spray)
1 drop evolve (nobility)
1 drop dirty primitive

I got all showered up and dressed to the nines. Put on my lucky fedora and hi the town. I felt like the man and went out with a friend of mine who is tring Turn Up The Heat. He plays upright bass with me on percussion. A girl I know was there with a guy very tall but beta. I was sexy dancing with her last week and she was rubbing her cooch on me. She's French. There was immediate sexual tension and she verbalized it. Urn out she was going to another bar to see another girl I know play tha opn mic. We were headed there later anyway so I figured wed catch up there.

This mix I had on was sex on fire. I mean really sexual. I noticed that one guy was not loving my sig and I probably came off as a bit cocky but fuck him hes just jealous. Usually I play percussion for him bu tonight he didn't ask me.... Oh well.
I also got totally hit on by some really handsome fit gay dudes. My sig had them n awe and they were def interested. Lol

So after some flirting and playing I hit the next place where there is more action. I got mad respect from the guys and girls. I was spending most of my time with French girl and her friend. Lets just put it this way I had both girls sexually interested and telling me sexy things in my ear at different times. Both girls are much taller than me hehehe and sexy sexy. French girl grabbed me to dance again and we must have made an impression because another girl went out of her way to say how sexy we were and what a cute couple we make. I told her she was my mistress. At one point I was standing with the two girls talking about how I think I have a third nipple (joke) and they both literally ripped my shirt open. (It was a button down) to get a look at my chest. So here I am in the back of the bar getting my clothes ripped off and have two girls pawing at my chest. I didn't back away or act surprised at all and I just calmly buttoned back up and they did it again. Talk about a hit. My friend John was in awe of me. So I ntroduced John to French girl saying watch out she's French and she leans in and whispers in French in johns ear. He go all riled up from this. Hahahahahha. He is starting to really appreciate mones and playing the game.

So the other girl with french girl has been emailing me lately and is struggling with the question of sending me nudes of herself. Ill let her work that out. She is 6'2" about 115lbs. Very sexy and sexual. She invited me over to have drinks on her back porch. Maybe that's code for something. "Back porch" lol.

So this combo is a sexual powerhouse and need to be gamed like a rock star. With supreme confidence this will get you places. You can absolutely cause some friction with other men if you are not a gentleman. There were more girls who I spoke with last night as well I just can't remember all the convos but lets just say I was running shit. I will try to do a pure hax testing post Thursday night at the open mic at the pool hall. That's a good spot for cougars and thirty something's. also there is a twenty three year old blonde who works there who bought me a shot last time I was there who got slammed with av a while back.

Great night and great times all in all a very sexually charged night.

04-24-2013 7:24 AM
Thanks given by shadowknight, as33156
alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1208 thanks in 629 posts

04-24-2013 10:32 AM

Two things I forgot. One I will try to keep this thread for hax products only in the future even though it is real hard with all the Pheromones I have. Next time ill try the holy grail with x22.

Two I forgot to mention all the kisses i got from the girls last night. I was like a magnet for kino hugs and kisses.holy grail seemed to provide great attraction while the evolve and dp turned me into a sex object. Ill figure these products out in some later posts after trying more combos.

04-24-2013 10:32 AM
alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1208 thanks in 629 posts

04-27-2013 3:37 PM

Wore elementx, element 9+o and evolve oil last night. Had a great time and got good attention from waitresses and other random ladies. One girl was giving great kino with lots of hugs and kisses. This combo was super sexy and flirty at the same time. The scents blended well and the mones weren't overpowering. This mix definitely requires the wearer to be congruent and it seemed like a bit of work. Also it put me Into party mode and I got seriously wasted.

The sweet spot for the element x seems to be one spray as it is really strong. I wore three sprays of it the other night and that was way overkill.

04-27-2013 3:37 PM
Thanks given by as33156
alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1208 thanks in 629 posts

05-01-2013 9:20 AM

I can't seem to test any hax products alone and always seem to want to use combos. I wrote about my latest holy grail impi evolve combo in my last journal post but I'm gonna do a quick hax report here.

The holy grail smells better than the x22 and the element x even though they have very similar scent signatures. I used impi with it for a bit of cover and it works very well with the hg scent. Impi is hard to beat when freshly applied and you can get 3-4 hours of good projection. You could definitely smell the hg peaking out from underneath. Hg is staring to give me av like feeljngs and I think it has some of the same attraction qualities. The impi in this combo was for social perposes. I atill can't figure it out completely. The hg was definitely the base for this combo. It is very alpha and confidence inspiring like a rock star type of vibe where as impi
Is more smooth and suave. And we all know what the evolve does.

I had great kino with a couple of girls one in particular. And got lots of hugs and kisses. I feel like if I use hg just like av I would get similar results. This is a very good product worthy of any ones collection. It comes in a nice glass bottle and is very attractive. The sprayer doesn't spray a lot but I think that is good cuz this stuff can easily be overdone. I wouldn't dare do more than three sprays. Also it lasts a long long time. Even though I reapplied the impi I felt no need to reapp the hg. I feel like this product can be used alone for sure as it has a great blend of socials included in the mix. A real winner and worth the price.

I don't know what to compare this to at all as it seems to be in a class by itself. Maybe I can compare it to ascend but with a more I'm the man vibe rather than I'm a manly man. I would not wear this at work I would use this predominantly for bars and parties for sexy fun.

05-01-2013 9:20 AM
Thanks given by as33156, Vladimir

Geetherockstar
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

05-03-2013 3:46 AM

Hi all,

I am new to mones and to this forum. Just some highlights on the Hax mones that I got : Holy grail, Wingman 9+0, Wingman Black Label.

Two weeks ago i was invited for a house party, and on the same day i had received my orders. What a great timing to test them. So before leaving the house, I had sprayed on 2s of Givenchy Neo, 1 s of Holy grail and 4S on WMG 9+0. I left the house, while i was on the train, nothing major noticed.
I came out of the station and try to find my way to my mates flat, as a guy direction, he has been very helpful. I was in front of the block of flats, and there I saw a girl. I asked her whether this was the place, she was like " yes the flat is on the second floor." Instead of ringing the bell so that my friends can come to open the door for me from downstairs, the girl told me to just come in. Undecided We are just strangers, and you don't just let strangers in a block of flats lol. She was then try to tell me that she spotted me early on the street, and wanted to come and tell me no to use take my phone off my pocket in that area and they can easily still it off. But she was not very sure how I would have taken that, if she would have advised me. She dropped me on the second floor and guided me to the friends place. Nice. Another 2s of Wingman 9+0 and am in the house.

Once i was at my friends place, i was a bit awkward, as i barely know her friends, a few mates was from our work place. I went into my comfort zone by meeting my work colleagues and talking to them. What can I tell you, after a few minutes, it all started, some nice eyes contacts, got some of them approching me and talking to me. I got the VIP or the rockstar attention if we can put it like that. There was on girl who was following me everywhere. I went to the toilet, and in there, i sprayed another 2S of WMG 9+0, as i was coming out she bumped against me, and she was like, " so it was you who was smelling so nice" :shy: She was keeping on asking what am I wearing. I started flirting with her, and snogged her. Bear in mind that I am an asian guy, and earlier in a conversation she was saying that she prefers blonde guys with blue eyes blah blah blah.. lol. Back to conversation, she went all shy and blushed away. We went to the club after that, and another girl over there, was dancing, she flashed her boobs to me Sarcastic She pulled her top up, and then dragged me and got my dive in them. Wooow.. what a night! Hang1

Next time..
I was wearing 3s of wingman 9+0 when i was going to work, and I wanted to see what it does, so on the train, i did not see get reactions nor eye contacts. :/ sighs so while i was getting on the elevator, I heard a foot steps behind me, and the was this tall lady in her late 30s. Again no reaction, but while she was getting out, she said, " have a lovely day." I have never got that reactioon ever since working in that building. I was like oh yes!! Smile

I have tested 2s/ 3s/4s of wingman balck on several occasions ( even mising it with holly grail), but it is sad that it has never worked for me, though i have heard a bit of reputation about this product. I still have an unopened bottle left, I think that it is pointless to keep on using it.
I have been thinking of trying Black Ops or P919 from Hax. Has anyone tried them yet, and what was the reactions? Have you tried to use it with any alpha products? I have just ordered A314 and Turn Up The Heat and some xcite wipes Big Grin Anyone has tried that combo?
05-03-2013 3:46 AM
Thanks given by shadowknight

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Holy Grail Beta Testing Thread deker0 32 18,831 04-29-2015 9:29 PM
Last Post: right_mr
  Black Ops Beta Testing Thread ?????? 18 7,697 11-13-2014 9:49 PM
Last Post: dorfmeister
  Pherocide Beta Testing Thread John Schlongfellow 34 13,038 02-01-2014 7:01 AM
Last Post: right_mr