Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My experiences on Ascend, Evolve, and Cohesion
Mustang
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

My experiences on Ascend, Evolve, and Cohesion
08-13-2012 2:44 PM

It's been quite some time since I've used pheromones to this extent in quite some time. I'm still a big AD fan and I still love the way their products work, unfortunately, I do not have the time to test as much as I have in the past, like many people say, life happens.

My experiences with SteveO's creations in AD have been very positive, you can tell he's very passionate about what he does, and he is also very fair in the prices, he's not just some person who will quickly turn a buck. SteveO has been a good friend to me this entire time and I jumped into his products knowing that his products would work well.

The great thing about using his products were that I really didn't know what I was getting into, and I had no preconceptions about any of these products. They all work very well and while I'm not a big fan of unscented, that is just something that I could easily cover with cologne. Which in itself is more of a process but not cumbersome.

The first product I used was Cohesion, perfect, and since I'm in a Long Term Relationship I knew that the Androstadienone would come in handy. This was the first time that I used anything with Androstadienone . Boy did that surprise me, there was such a kick to it that you would expext from "traditional" high -none products. My gf loved it, she was used to the scents from AD and quickly realized I was wearing mones, not because of the scent, but because of the feelings she was getting. She tells me that she gets the feeling that she just wants to cuddle, I've had women that are notirious for being a biotch and I've seen first hand how they are more calm and receptive. I was still a wee bit leary cause of the "reports" out there claiming that there was depression that accompanied from Androstadienone . Personally, I have clinical depression, I've gotten off some ssri's years ago and used positive thinking to be happy and be comfortable with myself. I have not even had the slightest hint of increased depression with this product, which is very impressive because there can be times that I would easily get depressed. In my opinion this is the best product that he has in terms for general usability, there is nothing that you have to add to this, even though I've combined some of his products together.

I've used Ascend a few times from his tester bottle, and I just really dislike the cops smell, I was so self conscious but damn did this hit and hit hard. I was at venues that have loud music and women with complete guards up because of wolves that havent been fed for what seems like months. I gotta tell you, whether it was social proofing because of the cops and my friend, it worked perfectly. My clubbing buddy is one of these attractive but bitchy girls that you would meet. She just has that ONS look about her. She doesn't dress trashy but you can tell she's just fun. But that's only appearances anyway, inside she's like a puppy that just lost her mom. But anyways, imagine walking into a place just her and I, and she has guys turning heads and girls "hating" it's awesome and congruent because I don't care who looks at her cause she's not my gf, but it projects that alpha vibe that I'm secure walking in with a great looking girl and not being phased at all by it. (side note, and at the same token, my gf gets her share of looks too but I just get annoyed at the gawking. Physically she's in shape, has a great ass and a nice rack. She's got the natural brunette beauty that just has girl next door stamped all over it) and the other has ONS. But anyway off on a tangent there, we made our rounds and said hi to our friends. We obviouslly had our share of looks as well and when we finally seperated (I was meeting people there and so was she) I had more smiles and hello's than I care to count. It also helped that I knew a good amount of women there from my old promoting days saying hi and catching up. The venue was more indoors and smaller in size compared to the large clubs that fill 2000+ people so I believe my diffusion was definitely there and it trailed very well. I didn't take the conversations with girls I didn't know any further than a hello because I am in a Long Term Relationship and I've been there and done that, I'm sure though I could have landed some numbers and secured a coffee date if I was single.

I really don't have much to say about Evolve, it is from Steve's ICM mixes which have been very very very successful for me. Heck my GF now loved the sig and so did every other girl that I found out later on was interested in me. Its fun, it's sexy, it's that guy. It's hard to quantify what it is but this is what AMMO should have been because in my experiences, for the quickest reactions this definitely works THE best. You really don't know how much these products affect people until they admitted to you that they were interested after time and time of perceived failures of bad reads.

Best advice to you new users, go for the gold, you don't wanna realize that you could have and regret it later on. I have no regrets on this one because I made that move and took a risk on her, and it paid off big time, I can't even imagine what it would be like if I didn't go for it.

And here's a cliche quote from hitch

"So how does it happen, great love? Nobody knows... but what I can tell you is that it happens in the blink of an eye. One moment you're enjoying your life, and the next you're wondering how you ever lived without them. "

Do work gents.
08-13-2012 2:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thundr
Vendor

RE: My experiences on Ascend, Evolve, and Cohesion
08-13-2012 2:56 PM

descriptive and well written post bro, nom'd n repped
08-13-2012 2:56 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

08-13-2012 3:10 PM

Excellent reporting! Thank you for sharing your experiences Smile

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
08-13-2012 3:10 PM
jonas25
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

08-21-2012 10:35 PM

Excellent review my friend. Thanks for sharing your experience!
08-21-2012 10:35 PM

clide7
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

08-23-2012 10:46 AM

Excellent post. Thank you sir.

"You can never put the smoke back in the cigarette"
08-23-2012 10:46 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Uber + Evolve/Cohesion/SOB theLaw 117 36,386 09-03-2018 10:07 AM
Last Post: theLaw
  Evolve XS and Cohesion XS First Run qdogg 15 10,484 08-30-2016 8:45 PM
Last Post: RedEyes
  Bliss+Cohesion+Evolve = Next level attraction BoomerSooner 41 26,944 06-04-2015 5:34 PM
Last Post: RTBoss
  Cohesion+evolve for a Latina. latorrin82 0 1,588 05-05-2015 10:50 PM
Last Post: latorrin82
  Bliss + Cohesion + Evolve = crash? theLaw 1 2,197 04-14-2015 11:23 AM
Last Post: Khan Solo