Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
My XS review thread
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Sex: Male

Rep Post

My XS review thread
12-26-2012 5:09 PM

2 drops of Ascend oil today. Work (callcenter). Man of Men. Not too much of a womaniser, because I didn't talk to too many women. But they seemed responsive. Very good allround vibe, more social than A314, the product I used standalone for years.

Men open me. Didn't happen with A314.

Men come talk to me, didn't happen with A314.

Men open chat with me (Work Chat), didnt happen to me with A314.

I do see the strengths of both. Really see now HOW MUCH you have to take initiative with A314. Will try to reproduce the A314 effects with 1 - 2 drops of Ascend and 1 drop of Domination. Or 1 drop of Ascend and 2 drops of Domination.

Steve Phero's are powerful. Don't know how he keeps prices down like this (Ascend oil is 300mg total per bottle!) but the concentration is awesome.

Don't know about the balance though. If A314 has ~30mcg and Ascend 1000mcg, it's not a linear increase in effectiveness. There is not a 30 fold increase in effectiveness from A314 to Ascend. There is a 10 fold increase in social effects. But it doesn't have the respect hits. We will soon find out when I try his Domination (wonderful name)

It has begun. The ascend!
12-26-2012 5:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Eeyore
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: My XS review thread
12-27-2012 5:30 AM

Nice Ascend -XS report. Looking forward to your take on Domination -XS, Its fast becoming a favorite of mine. I have yet to be called out or shit tested while wearing it. Even when people display passive or even fearful body language they look at me with wide eyes and smiles. It's going to take a few more wearings for me to get a full grasp on this stuff.

BTW: Test it solo for a couple days so you don't get mixed signals.
12-27-2012 5:30 AM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

12-28-2012 5:45 PM

Wore 2 drops of Ascend in the afternoon, then 2 more drops in the evening before going out. Copulins smell reaaaaly bad. My sister asked me if I ate fish, and it was a few hours after applying and 15 yards away.

Also wore 50mcg of -none that evening. Massive OD again, massive respect hits. Only a few women were attracted but the ones that were, REALLY were attracted.

Will continue testing. My Domination bottles arrived today. WIll test 1 drop of Domination and 1 drop of Ascend at work I think.
12-28-2012 5:45 PM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

12-30-2012 3:22 PM

1 drop of Ascend (without Copulins), 1 drop of Domination. Went over to some friend (1 female, 1 male)

Awesome. No real hits but the tension was changed. They had another friend over the first half an hour. Don't know her but she immediately walked over to me to introduce herself. I was dressed pretty well and looking hot, don't know if the Pheromones are working that fast (5 meters distance).

They did seem to accept everything I said as true. Which was pretty nice. Domination blend seems great to add to Ascend to give it a more dominant vibe.

Will continue testing!

3 drops of A314 today. But no report, as we are not on Pherotalk!

Love you Steve ;)
12-30-2012 3:22 PM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

01-01-2013 11:58 AM

2 drops of Ascend (without cops) today with 2 sprays of Aramis.

Massive trust hit. Guy sat next to me all day, even though I admitted to anonymously drunk dialing him at 4 AM on December the 26th! Completely trusted me. Crazy.
01-01-2013 11:58 AM

Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

01-12-2013 3:10 PM

2 drops of Domination, 1 drop of Ascend. Much better than 2 drops of Ascend. Crazy respect. People laugh when you joke. People listen when you talk. Might be THE A314 replacement. Ascend alone has too many socials IMO. When wearing 2 drops of Domination and 1 drop of Ascend, beware the strong mones smell. A friend of mine who knows I wear mones could tell from half a meter. Cover scent was 2 sprays of Amouage Honour Woman sample (heavy Jasmine / white flower scent). 3 sprays might have been enough. This is a scent of titanic strenght. Wore it to work. I was the Kalos Kai Agathos:

'You are Greek. You are free. You are a non-worker (you don't labor with your hands). You are affluent (you have enough money to be comfortably well off). You are healthy. You come from a respectable family. You are good-looking, well groomed, and clean. You are intelligent and sensible. You can take part in an intellectual discussion. You are not a coward (you fight bravely in battle). You are a city-dweller. You have leisure time. You stick to the Golden Mean (you never take an extreme position, or act wildly). You honor the gods. You avoid hubris. You act honorably. You are a good citizen of your polis. You appreciate beautiful things. You are in the prime hebdomad (you are between the age of 21 and 28).' (1)

Can't wait till the intimidation blend of Steve! Tomorrow 1D of Domination, 1D of Ascend probably.

(1):
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2013 3:15 PM by Inconceivablezen.)
01-12-2013 3:10 PM
F/2.8
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

01-12-2013 6:49 PM

Good reports. I may need to get some Ascend for work.
01-12-2013 6:49 PM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

01-17-2013 9:41 AM

First time ever I had a self effect from Pheromones. Wore 2 drops of Ascend without Cops and 1 spray of Bliss. Crazy hits. Wore it to a lecture on Hegel (I study philosophy). The professor had under three hours, including breaks, but spend the first 20 minutes joking in front of the class. Making really sick jokes about germans, even though he is a German himself. The Vibe in the whole classroom was carefree and humorous. Impacts very powerfully!

I even made a joke to the teacher as he was getting his coffee, to which he laughed really hard!

,Zen
01-17-2013 9:41 AM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

01-18-2013 5:15 PM

Drop of Ascend, Drop of Domination. Lots of smile, some female attraction. Smooth, powerful. Less smell than 2 drops of Ascend, BUT better results. Love this mix. A female colleague friend started 'blowing' her finger like a blowjob which was strange. HIT, but it might have been my personality and busting her ass. But very happy female attention from many females!

Bought 4 bottles of Cohesion Oil, 2 Ascend oil w/o Cops, 2 Evolve 15ml spray (really exited about that last one). Crazy, just crazy...
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2013 5:17 PM by Inconceivablezen.)
01-18-2013 5:15 PM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

01-20-2013 12:23 PM

19-1: 1D domination, 1D Ascend. Lots of shit tests actually. AMOGing by guys. Really easy to handle though. Seem to be really impressed.

20-1: 2D Ascend (w/o) cops. Lot's of thrust, more than the 1D Ascend / 1D of Domination. I really want a more alpha version. Waiting for Evolve to arrive. Beginning of next week it should arrive. Soooo exited! Will try 1D of Ascend and a spray of Evolve to see the results.
01-20-2013 12:23 PM

Share This Thread