Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
My XS review thread
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: My XS review thread
02-03-2013 2:03 PM

Thanks. Will see. I don't get into relationships even when in love. It's never worth it for me. Not even with Helen of Troy.
02-03-2013 2:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

02-03-2013 5:24 PM

2D of Domination, 1D of Ascend. Work. Coverspray was 2 sprays of Montale Golden Aoud. The cover was so strong it had 10 - 20m sillage and filled up the entire room until the end of the evening. I was the 'Cologne Guy'. Young women didn't really like me. I sometimes think I'm coming on way too strong, as females in the 21 years old range don't notice me that much anymore, and females of the 30 - 40 years are wild into me. Might have to try some more comfort. Did have an enormous depression last night after having the cohesion drop on me all day. Only lasted for an hour or two, but went away. Don't know if it's the dienone for sure though.

All male contacts today were very good, did have some people challenge me a little though, which was funny. Just ignored one guy who was trying to put me down and he left. Acted like I didn't notice him. The guy is very shy. Another friend of me gave me a trapezius massage 4 - 5 times, REALLY going hard into the muscle. This is normal, we do this every day at work to each other, but only 1 time or so, just to annoy the other person. He kept coming back and sat beside me all day.

Nothing really important in terms of women. One asked me to send her my champagne recommendations. She's a Muslim and doesn't drink. Didn't want to tell me why she asked. Might just be playing games. I like it.

Through love and fear,
Zen
02-03-2013 5:24 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-03-2013 5:43 PM

I like the reposts on strong Alpha products. Your thoughts on Domination so far? I think I may be pulling the trigger on it soon.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
02-03-2013 5:43 PM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

02-03-2013 5:51 PM

Need more testing. Definitely scares away young girls on the workfloor at two drops. Especially when you're 242lbs at 5'7 and athletic and dressed pretty well.

Edit: But very good IMO to up the power of Ascend. I still have half a bottle of the love scent version of A314. Best work scent ever. Still waiting for the intimidation blend of Steve. I thought it was ready at the beginning of 2013. I need that one very much.

I guess it's a heavy, heavy -Androsterone product.

Edit2: What if Ascend had double the amount of -Androsterone and less -nols? I do understand Steve wanted a great standalone product that doesn't scare people away like A314 can. But Steve is one of THE A314 wearers himself. Or was maybe.

Through love and fear,
Zen
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2013 5:56 PM by Inconceivablezen.)
02-03-2013 5:51 PM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

02-04-2013 6:37 PM

Wore 1D of Cohesion, 1S of Evolve / 1S of Bliss to the Cinema. Django Unchained. With a male friend. Coverscent was Cedre by Serge Lutens.

Only thing REALLY standing out is that in the movie theatre people AROUND me were laughing their ass off, and people in other parts of the cinema were not that noticable. This is the perfect venue to test Bliss. It seems that most of the XS products work the person (they associate some characteristic with you), but Bliss seems to work the room without people associating the positive mood with the wearer. Any opinions on this?

Nothing spectecular to report on other than that. Didn't have many conversations.
02-04-2013 6:37 PM

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

02-04-2013 7:45 PM

A.C.E. combo in oil is amazing. That is all.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2013 7:46 PM by Snoopyace.)
02-04-2013 7:45 PM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

02-08-2013 5:03 AM

2D of Ascend, 1D of Domination. 1,5 hour ride to the university and 1,5 hours back. A good friend with me in the car. We have been somewhat close friends for around 10 years.

On the way to the university he's telling me that he's reading PUA books, and that he should have read them earlier. 8 years ago when I got into them he found them very strange. He's reading the Mystery Method books now, which I think are TERRIBLE. I told him. Will send him some good stuff.

Just before class one of the women who is like 40 years old was REALLY, REALLY listening carefully and talking a lot longer with me than normal. We talked like 15 minutes. I'm not even interested in her but in the past she went over to her female friends to talk with them. The Ascend and Domination must have hit her. Subtle but powerful.

In the classroom there were loads of smiles, especially by older women. All the respect from all the men. It was a class with around 30 - 40 people, but the teacher looked my way about 30 % of the time. Later on he mostly made eyecontact with the guy next to me, not looking directly at me. Crazy how hard it hits. The teacher stood about 5 -7 meters away the whole time.

Lots of small things happen. Like a guy which normally would say hello, tapping me on the hip when I was talking to a women, and later on when I spoke to him giving me an somewhat apologetic reaction.

On the ride back in the car my friend (who just had to be in the city for a few hours but didn't enter the classroom with me) told me everything about his relationship. That he got into open relationships, which men / women they did, etc. Almost sounded like bragging when I think about it, but he was telling the truth. But he tells me, knowing that I'm not a relationship guy, and he converted his exclusive relationship into an open one. Interesting.

Domination does give me the even more mature vibe. But maybe it's a bit too much. Makes me think about some class conscious elite German generals in the First World War, like Hindenburg and Ludendorff, with their gray colorless clothing. Having the fate off millions of lives and world peace in their hand, it might be a bit intimidating.

The question then becomes Machiavellian: Is it better for a prince to be loved or feared? I might have been feared today. Is that good? Time will tell.
02-08-2013 5:03 AM
extraballislit
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-08-2013 9:36 AM

Good reporting. Domination seems a solid choice. Maybe I should get me some...

Just curious? What PUA material would you recmmend? I've been thinking about reading some of them, but there seems to bee too many of them. Last year I read a book called "Models" buy a guy called Mark manson and quite liked it, but don't know what else to get... Not really looking to become a PUA, but not very lucky with women lastly, maybe I could learn one aor two things that make my life easier in thet regard... you can't be tood good at it, can you?

Thanks.

talk to you soon.
02-08-2013 9:36 AM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

02-08-2013 10:21 AM

Read Practical Female Psychology by Franco / David Clare / Joseph went South for a great theoretical background. Any of their forum posts on managing relationships is also recommended for theoretical understanding.

For practice: Anything by Brent Smith and Cory Skyy. Building a great social life first and naturally attracting women to yourself. A great way to start is his channel:

I actually went from the mystery method (indirect game) to direct game (Zan, Pickup101, Badboy Lifestyle, Ranko Migami, Mode1 by Roger Alan Curry) to Indirect Indifference (Brent, Cory Skyy). The indirect indifferent philosophy of managing a social life (and thereby women) is by far the most powerful because you can actually relax and stop wanting anything from other people. Socializing, having fun and having women are a natural part of your life and most guys are shooting themselves through their foot trying too hard to attract, wanting comfort, seduction, sex, etc.

But watch the Brent videos above. If you search well on the internet you can find videos of his workshops, his material, his books, and all of his 22 podcasts.

Edit: Through love and fear,
Zen ;)
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2013 10:24 AM by Inconceivablezen.)
02-08-2013 10:21 AM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

02-08-2013 10:28 AM

Oh and read this entire blog:

Through love and fear,
Zen
02-08-2013 10:28 AM