Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
My XS review thread
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: My XS review thread
01-27-2013 6:08 AM

Damn. Might be great for me! I've got Ascend with Cops too! Have to try it hehe.
01-27-2013 6:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

01-27-2013 5:15 PM

1D of Ascend without cops, 2D of Domination.

This is an awesome blend. Did get some AMOGing by guys but got no shit tests at all from women all day. Two Turkish women really did joke with me today, which was the first time in half a year. I drunk talked to them back them on facebook, after a long long party. Said some inconvenient things (they are Muslims). Smiles and happy faces. They are in the 20 years old age range and probably got totally dominated by a guy double their size. All conversation was joking though, although the tone below was serious.

Most crazy thing was when I was with a group of 4 men and one of the North African women. Love these feminine girls, which is very different from the Caucasian European variant of the genus called 'woman'. I was taking my shirt off to show my lost weight and show the seperation in the arms and shoulders. I was still wearing a tanktop. I've got a really big squat ass and was joking about them paying 800 euro's a lap dance and started dancing. They laughed their ass off and told me they never saw anyone dance that bad. I'm a really bad dancer. They laughed so hard that we all had to get back to our own workspace before the supervisor saw us. She heard us. But didn't say anything, which is strange. I REALLY expected her to call on me. She's in the 40's. Might be the none? But she was 20m away all day on her desk. The other strange thing about the situation is HOW hard the whole group laughed. It was insane and out of proportion.

There is a lot of talk on this forum about a 'phero cloud', but sometimes at work when I sit down working, handling calls, I can spot women 10m or 15m away staring at me for no reason at all. It did happen before though (before mones) but it happens a lot now. I can see about 4 - 5 women a day checking me out. When I look they look away.

Great day. Will continue testing.
01-27-2013 5:15 PM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

02-01-2013 5:21 PM

2D of Cohesion, 1 spray of Evolve. Night with a female friend with benefits. No REAL changes (since I never wore mones with her before, but she was unusually open. She was pretty horned up when we watched a movie and I started massaging her in some places, asking me if we could go to the bedroom. No real changes in the bedroom. But after the sex she really opened up, telling me a lot about her last dating period with some guy (they didn't get to a relationship), how bad it was that it didn't work out, telling me that she felt really bad about it, etc etc. She's seeking for a relationship so she knows I'm not the guy. But we have fun.

When I left she thanked me multiple times. Might be the dienone. Might not have to wear it around her again because she might fall in love / want to be closer / want a relationship.

Awesome stuff Steve! This was my 1st time using Cohesion (and dienone). No crash or depression.
02-01-2013 5:21 PM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-01-2013 9:04 PM

Actually sounded like she was fishing for an answer from you to maybe reconsider
02-01-2013 9:04 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

02-01-2013 10:32 PM

(02-01-2013 5:21 PM)Inconceivablezen Wrote:  2D of Cohesion, 1 spray of Evolve. Night with a female friend with benefits. No REAL changes (since I never wore mones with her before, but she was unusually open. She was pretty horned up when we watched a movie and I started massaging her in some places, asking me if we could go to the bedroom. No real changes in the bedroom. But after the sex she really opened up, telling me a lot about her last dating period with some guy (they didn't get to a relationship), how bad it was that it didn't work out, telling me that she felt really bad about it, etc etc. She's seeking for a relationship so she knows I'm not the guy. But we have fun.

When I left she thanked me multiple times. Might be the dienone. Might not have to wear it around her again because she might fall in love / want to be closer / want a relationship.

Awesome stuff Steve! This was my 1st time using Cohesion (and dienone). No crash or depression.

Don't add Connections into the mix otherwise she would really fall in love with you.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
02-01-2013 10:32 PM

Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

02-02-2013 12:46 PM

(02-01-2013 9:04 PM)cjw255 Wrote:  Actually sounded like she was fishing for an answer from you to maybe reconsider

Maybe. She would. I never would. Not till I'm older. I'm 26 years old and relationships are off the table. Maybe when I'm 40 - 50, rich, and want kids.
02-02-2013 12:46 PM
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

02-02-2013 1:51 PM

(02-02-2013 12:46 PM)Inconceivablezen Wrote:  Maybe. She would. I never would. Not till I'm older. I'm 26 years old and relationships are off the table. Maybe when I'm 40 - 50, rich, and want kids.
you wouldn't even be able to play with your kids or watch them have grand kids you'd be too old it wouldn't even be worth having a family so late imo
02-02-2013 1:51 PM
Inconceivablezen
Sol Invictus

Rep Post

02-02-2013 3:33 PM

I would. By that time I'm still god ;). Just keep working out (which I have been doing all my life) and improving yourself. Eat 2-3 pounds of vegetables a day, train 5 - 6 days a week, IF diet, taking sups for health (fish oil, astaxanthin, Vitamin D 20.000 - 30.000 iu once a week, resveratrol, no sugar / junk food, loads of organic foods.

Wore 2D of Ascend and 1D of Cohesion to work. Knize Ten as cover scent. Suited up. Nothing really to report on, just good all around thrust and respect. No spectacular hits. Might wear Ascend with Domination tomorrow to work. Things were too silent for my liking

Through love and fear,
Zen
02-02-2013 3:33 PM
KIMBA
Perputual Noob

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-03-2013 1:48 AM

Hey Zen. You say that now, but when you find the right, or a right gal, your tune will change. Ah, love. A fleeting emotion but it hooks the best of us.

90% of my posts are from my phone on the fly.
02-03-2013 1:48 AM
ATX
Checking out the place

Rep Post

02-03-2013 12:18 PM

(02-02-2013 12:46 PM)Inconceivablezen Wrote:  Maybe. She would. I never would. Not till I'm older. I'm 26 years old and relationships are off the table. Maybe when I'm 40 - 50, rich, and want kids.
Wow, Inc. sounds like you've got it together. I wish I'd had your smarts when I was your age. Kudos to you my friend.
02-03-2013 12:18 PM

Share This Thread